Please help with vaccine side effects

dreamcatcher

I've had the Pfizer vaccine twice as that's the only way I can enter the US..sadly.
I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia years ago that I could keep in remission by altering my diet..but since I've received the vaccine, I feel very fatigued and in pain! My neck, back and knees are hurting, I had jaw and ear pain for 3 weeks as well and a rash on my scalp. If anyone knows anything that can be beneficial apart from following a Peaty lifestyle, taking progesterone and cyproheptadine, please kindly let me know.

Ben.

I dont know if that helps and i take no responsibility for the suggestion but have you seen these posts already?

Theres alot more on the forum ofcourse but these two came to mind:

All Viral diseases weaken the cellular immune system (low Th1 cells) and overactive the humoral immune system (high Th2 cells).

Therefore to treat smallpox (Covid-19 infection or Vaccine side effects) must reduce humoral immune responses (low Th2 cells).

Top Factors that Lower Th2:
  1. Sun / UVB light
  2. Probiotics
  3. NAC / Glutathione
  4. Licorice
  5. Gynostemma
  6. Ginger or juice the root
  7. Reishi
  8. Tinospora
  9. Quercetin
  10. Astragalus

This study shows that Vitamin K, D, and A very effectively bind to a certain part of the SARS‐CoV‐2 spike protein (fatty acid binding site) .
Through this mechanism it inhibits viral entry, because it blocks binding to the endogenous ACE2 enzyme.
At least this is how I'm reading it, correct me if I'm wrong.

Interestingly vitamin K2 was the most effective out of all the substances they screened! Vitamin D and K were also up there.

"Vitamin K2 is the highest ranked compound overall; vitamin A acetate is ranked 17th; vitamin D (calcitriol) 24th; vitamin A 38th and vitamin K1 70th."

"Furthermore, the implication that, by binding to the spike FA site, fat‐soluble vitamins may stabilize the locked form of the spike and inhibit viral entry suggests that these compounds could also play a more direct role in protecting host cells from viral infection. "

I'll include a list of the 100 most effective substances they found.
Most of the molecules I've never heard of (maybe @haidut knows some of them) ,but a quick google search shows the third most effective is an analog of vitamin D2 and lowers PTH . Squalene is also mentioned.
(Doxercalciferol - Wikipedia)

View attachment 30491View attachment 30490

(Molecular Simulations suggest Vitamins, Retinoids and Steroids as Ligands of the Free Fatty Acid Pocket of the SARS‐CoV‐2 Spike Protein)

Ofcourse there is talk about artemesin (or w/e its called) and ivermectin. But again i do not endorse or recommend them, just saying these might be worth looking into.

I've found Korven mentionig cistus incantus to be interesting aswell:

Sardinian Cistus Incanus: A simple treatment of many – if not most – chronic illnesses?

Birdie

I'll keep an eye open. We need more information though. When did you get each shot?

What comes to mind ... I have FMS and use Low Dose Naltrexone. Do you use that?
It's not a part of Peat's recs except for short periods. I use it long term.

How much progesterone and which one do you use?

Birdie

Do you use vitamin A and vitamin D and vitamin and especially vitamin K1 ?

Aspirin to decrease inflammation and reduce clotting, but maybe you are doing this.

aliml

If you know someone who got the "vaccine," get them on the following supplements: Quercetin, Zinc, Bromelain, and Vitamin C. Covid-19 kills by inciting a cytokine storm. The "vaccine" works like allergy shots (dependency scam).

posted 7 months ago by sleepydude

The "vaccine" works just like allergy shots, where you over-exhaust your T-cells that are responsible for responding to a SARS-like virus. If you don't have the cells to mount a defense to the virus, you have no symptoms.

Problem solved, right?

No. What really happens is that your body becomes the perfect stealth host for the virus, where you illicit no symptoms but are still a factory for the virus should you happen to get it. Symptoms occur because your body gauges a response to the virus. Things like inflammation and fever are actually DEFENSE mechanisms to protect the body from the virus. Just as an overly-stuffy nose can lead to suffocation, your body flooding your lungs with plasma can also kill you. Sometimes our bodies are stupid. Other times Big Pharma has primed our bodies for self-deletion.

For those who have gotten the "vaccine," you are now reliant on "maintenance shots" to kill off the T-cells. If you miss a single dose of a "booster vaccine," you will be primed to go into the mother of all cytokine storms as your body is briefly allowed to rebuild the T-cells that were killed off. Upon exposure to any SARS-like virus, your immune system will force an over-reaction to the virus by sending EVERYTHING it has to combat it. The result is a storm of antibodies and cytokines that attack every organ/tissue indiscriminately in an attempt to kill the virus. What results will look like a mix of lupus and anaphylaxis.

Now. How to combat this stupid mistake? Read up on this patent and an ongoing study into Quercetin, Zinc, Bromelain, and Vitamin C.

I'll put out a more in-depth post when I have the chance to. For now, I'm getting this info out there so people know what to give their loved ones that already took the poison arrow.

Quercetin modulates the immune system, trying to cut down the Th2 levels. Quercetin also allows for Zinc to infiltrate cells and damage Covid proteins. Bromelain is the most important for those that got the "vaccine." It works by making it easier for your body to take apart proteins. This may include the Spike Proteins that are theorized to attack the placenta and cause the miscarriages. Finally, Vitamin C is to help rebuild your T-Cells, among other vital roles, and get your immune system back to a point where it is balanced and not Th2 dominant.

Another note on Bromelain; you can find it in pineapples, which is an interesting tie in to Pompeo and Taiwan.

Back to the "vaccine"; to put it short, the goal for the unfortunate idiots who have taken the poison arrow should be to suppress their Th2 cytokine production.

Here's some info on that: Tips on Rebalancing an Elevated Th2 Immune System - SelfHacked

Conveniently, today is National Licorice Day. Licorice may be the most accessible of supplements to take to reduce the risk from death to a virus-induced cytokine storm. It suppresses Th2 and TNFα levels. This can also aid in tumor reduction, if the reports of the brain-tumor inducing sterilizer they've been using on testing swabs are to be believed.

I'm currently taking licorice to help reverse (hopefully) my narcolepsy symptoms by allowing the parts of my brain that create orexin some reprieve from my over-hostile Th2 cytokines. I'm having good results thus far.

Glucosamine is also a good one I can attest to personally. Don't take it if you have shellfish allergies or insulin disorders (diabetes).

I hope this helps.

IROM

If you know someone who got the "vaccine," get them on the following supplements: Quercetin, Zinc, Bromelain, and Vitamin C. Covid-19 kills by inciting a cytokine storm. The "vaccine" works like allergy shots (dependency scam).
This is interesting because I think that is kind of the role of Graphene Oxide.

K

Kayaker

This is interesting because I think that is kind of the role of Graphene Oxide.

The vaccine manufacturers claimed there's no GO in them.

Birdie

cinderella: If I were you, I'd check Nemo's posts too. She did a lot of work and came up with helpful suggestions. Whether on post vaccine or not, much information on dealing with the spike protein would be the same as for people suffering from shedding. Hopefully, you are getting rest and having a happy Thanksgiving with your family.

OP
D

dreamcatcher

Aw thank you so much for everyone, it's a lot of new information for me! I really appreciate your efforts!
@Birdie I take 1 drop of Progest-E for 2 weeks per month. I use vitamin D drops, have K2 from healthnatura, and get A from food sources. I don't take that drug you mentioned, I'm not sure what it is for?

tankasnowgod

Aw thank you so much for everyone, it's a lot of new information for me! I really appreciate your efforts!
@Birdie I take 1 drop of Progest-E for 2 weeks per month. I use vitamin D drops, have K2 from healthnatura, and get A from food sources. I don't take that drug you mentioned, I'm not sure what it is for?
Have you tried different dosing?

This suggests you are taking 1 drop a day (about 3mg) for only two weeks per month. Have you tried 30mg a day? 300mg? Those doses for a full month?

Peat (in one interview with Danny Roddy) talked about a friend who came over for Christmas dinner and brought a lot of beer and wine, and at the end of the night, Peat gave him a bottle of Progest-E and told him "use whatever feels right." He said the guy took half the bottle (!!!) and was up before Peat was, and told him that was the first time in 50 years he woke up without a hangover. He then continued to go through 2 bottles a week (!!!!!!), and according to Peat, it reversed some serious liver damage.

Progesterone may be great, even potentially "curative," but 45mg in a month might not be enough to counter the demonvax. You might need the "big guns" in this situation, maybe an amount 100 times that. Same would go for things like Vitamin D, C, cyrpo, and K2. Remember, if you listen to guys like Robert Cathcart, some people need 50-100 GRAMS of Vitamin C a day or more depending on their illness.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkkWDDSti_s&t=1s

OP
D

dreamcatcher

Have you tried different dosing?

This suggests you are taking 1 drop a day (about 3mg) for only two weeks per month. Have you tried 30mg a day? 300mg? Those doses for a full month?

Peat (in one interview with Danny Roddy) talked about a friend who came over for Christmas dinner and brought a lot of beer and wine, and at the end of the night, Peat gave him a bottle of Progest-E and told him "use whatever feels right." He said the guy took half the bottle (!!!) and was up before Peat was, and told him that was the first time in 50 years he woke up without a hangover. He then continued to go through 2 bottles a week (!!!!!!), and according to Peat, it reversed some serious liver damage.

Progesterone may be great, even potentially "curative," but 45mg in a month might not be enough to counter the demonvax. You might need the "big guns" in this situation, maybe an amount 100 times that. Same would go for things like Vitamin D, C, cyrpo, and K2. Remember, if you listen to guys like Robert Cathcart, some people need 50-100 GRAMS of Vitamin C a day or more depending on their illness.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkkWDDSti_s&t=1s

Oh wow. I do love Progest-E but my experience with it is that taking too much makes me flat chested! I asked Ray Peat about it years ago and he said that it might have lowered my estrogen levels too much. Not long ago I took a blood test prior to supplementation and these were the results:
Progesterone: 39.6 nmol/L
Estradiol: 545 pmol/L
Testosterone: 0.7 nmol/L

I'm 43 female. It seems my testosterone is on the lower side. My DHEA levels are near the highest level of normal ranges.

I'm a bit cautious taking too much K2 as some people reported hair loss on it and my experience is that it makes my hair sheds more.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
You can order supplements online on swansonvitamins.com, they have very good prices and have their customers rate the products!

In the second section of that post, the transcript excerpt is of an interview between Dr. Mobeen Syed and Dr. Bruce Patterson. Patterson has treated many people for long-hauler symptoms, including people who were vaccinated, and has shown with testing that their immune cells profiles (how much of what kinds of immune cells) have returned to normal with his treatments. Maybe contact his team and ask about being a patient of his; they'll have you do testing so they can find out your immune cells profile and then recommend treatments depending on the test results.

Mostly about herbal remedies (rose hips fruit, black cumin seed, milk thistle seed) you could try at home to help remove spike proteins from cells, and that with normal doses are probably safe to try without doing blood tests:
forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/ive-got-the-dreaded-covid.26630/page-2#post-306432

Ozonated saline and high-dose vitamin C as a treatment for clotting:
forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/d-dimer-tests-platelets-dark-field-blood-analysis-clot-treatments-ozonated-saline-and-vitamin-c.26554/

Blood tests that might be useful:
forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/d-dimer-tests-platelets-dark-field-blood-analysis-clot-treatments-ozonated-saline-and-vitamin-c.26554/#post-305978

OP
D

dreamcatcher

In the second section of that post, the transcript excerpt is of an interview between Dr. Mobeen Syed and Dr. Bruce Patterson. Patterson has treated many people for long-hauler symptoms, including people who were vaccinated, and has shown with testing that their immune cells profiles (how much of what kinds of immune cells) have returned to normal with his treatments. Maybe contact his team and ask about being a patient of his; they'll have you do testing so they can find out your immune cells profile and then recommend treatments depending on the test results.

Mostly about herbal remedies (rose hips fruit, black cumin seed, milk thistle seed) you could try at home to help remove spike proteins from cells, and that with normal doses are probably safe to try without doing blood tests:
forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/ive-got-the-dreaded-covid.26630/page-2#post-306432

Ozonated saline and high-dose vitamin C as a treatment for clotting:
forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/d-dimer-tests-platelets-dark-field-blood-analysis-clot-treatments-ozonated-saline-and-vitamin-c.26554/

Blood tests that might be useful:
forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/d-dimer-tests-platelets-dark-field-blood-analysis-clot-treatments-ozonated-saline-and-vitamin-c.26554/#post-305978
Thank you very much, you're so kind to make such an effort to share all this information. I do have black cumin seeds at home and will look into the others as well.

You're welcome. :) With some combination of Dr. Bruce Patterson's testing and treatments, and the herbal remedies, and maybe ozone or hyperbaric oxygen (another treatment I've read mentions of helping with the spike protein effects) if those aren't impractical, I think you should be able to fix unintended effects of the vaccines.

Birdie

Hi, It's for Fibromyalgia/CFS/ME. It's helped shorten flareups for people, and symptoms like tiredness. There are LDN (Low Dose Naltrexone) groups on Facebook I used to visit when I was on there. I thought you might be using it.

Anyway, I hope you keep us up with your progress.

IROM

The vaccine manufacturers claimed there's no GO in them.
Yeah I know. It could be an environmental toxin that worked its way in if they DID actually discover the contamination. There are apparently emails released from Pfizer which support the idea that Pfizer has no idea if there is GO in the vaccines or not. It is perhaps possible that it is not necessary to report all ingredients or all possible impurities if it is under a certain range.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals