Please Help Panic Attack From B Complex

• Thread starter Deleted member 5487
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5487

I took a B Complex today for the first time. Natures way B-50 Complex. Within an hour I had a face lifting effect similar to pregnenolone. Then I felt extremely weird, just super clear and focused but also spaced out. Bordering on panic attack.

What is happening?

tara

I don't know, but are you hungry? Do you have fuel on board?

theLaw

Might be a good idea to post a completed Chronometer chart to give an overview of your diet.

51MLb%2BvgNgL.jpg

In the meantime, taking it in the daytime with a large meal is probably the safest bet to avoid this reaction.

Personally, I would pay extra and go for Energin, as I've already had too many strange issues with sups whose purity is questionable.

Cheers!:D

Frankdee20

B Vitamins can be stimulating for some people especially in the beginning.

johnwester130

the b2 is too high - ray peat said it is sensitive to light at high doses

the b6 is too high - ray peat said 10mg is a high dose, because of nerve damage i think

the niacinamide is slightly too high - i am nitpicking but about 30mg , 3 times a day is ideal.

b9/b12 increase methylation - peat said increasing methylation is a bad idea

inositol/choline - get these from the diet

the biotin and pantothenic acid cancel each other out.

tara

Could try splitting the capsule - taking a little with meals spread over a few days.

Frankdee20

What's the deal with methylation?

Frankdee20

Methionine is virtually unavoidable if we are eating like human beings. Eating muscle meats requires balance with high Glycine foods.

GAF

I took a B Complex today for the first time. Natures way B-50 Complex. Within an hour I had a face lifting effect similar to pregnenolone. Then I felt extremely weird, just super clear and focused but also spaced out. Bordering on panic attack.

What is happening?

You're body is powering up and you are so used to a powered down body that it is a tad scary.

You are obviously deficient in one or more, or more likely, all of these vitamins, because you're body reacted to the low doses in them.

The solution - add an afternoon dose, eat more food more regularly, and finally give your body what it has been missing and start enjoying a powered up, no fear, existence.

You are not going to die, so have fun with your experiment and don't be afraid to raise the doses higher or lower them.

ddjd

My panic attacks completely stopped when i started supplementing vitamin A but in acetate powder form. If only id given it a go years earlier and not wasted my time on palmitate

Daniil

Pobably not relevant anymore

To "activate" group B vitams, you need magnesium. But for B1, it is manganese. perhaps some of this is missing.