PLEASE HELP ME

Razvan

Ive been taking dhea for a week , initially 6 mg and than i upped to 25 mg. The First day i Felt good and agressive but than i became depressed and i was having lots of anxiety. I feel So bad right now. Also my Blood pressure skyrocketted to 150/90 , It’s crazy! I feel like having an Heart Attack .Can it cause all this side effects? Should i stop ?

lampofred

Anything more than 15 mg converts to estrogen. If you were getting aggressive at 6 mg then it was probably converting to estrogen even then. Oral use increases estrogen conversion compared to topical use.

OP
Razvan

Razvan

Anything more than 15 mg converts to estrogen. If you were getting aggressive at 6 mg then it was probably converting to estrogen even then. Oral use increases estrogen conversion compared to topical use.

And estrogen will cause all the side effects ive hâd? Like blood pressure ?
Pregnenolone is better than dhea ?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I have a family member that had very high blood pressure and they started taking vitamin B1 and it went back to normal.

lampofred

And estrogen will cause all the side effects ive hâd? Like blood pressure ?
Pregnenolone is better than dhea ?

Yeah
Yeah in theory, but Peat says all current products he knows have industrial contaminants

Yeah
Yeah in theory, but Peat says all current products he knows have industrial contaminants

Contaminants are everywhere.
Yes,i would go off medication if i have trouble.
Vitamin B1 and concomitant b-complex is also very wise if you are going peat-like on your diet.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals