Please Help Me With My Thiamine Experiment

Broken man

Hello all, I tried high dose thiamine and I want say that its the best thing what I ever tried. I want to use it for some time but I dont have same success as before. I tried really high dose orally about 1500 mg but I dont feel the same effect so am I missing something? For high dose B1 I need:

Magnesium
Potassium
B6
B2

OP
Broken man

Broken man

Cuz I am coeliak and working really hard now. Thats just theory, I know that when I take less I dont feel something. I found that topical route is better but when I need some boost orally is preferable at work. Last thing is that when I dont take it, I am f*cked to the point that my boss is talking to me but I am just watching him like zombie, without focus and energy. Its very frustrating that I am unable to concetrate atleast 1 hour. Its really easy, I can take it and stay at my new good money high stress job or go to worse job with less money and live like slave. What you will choose?

BibleBeliever

You try any of these Peat recommended supplements with B1:

Lactate vs. CO2 in wounds, sickness, and aging; the other approach to cancer

"The features of the stress metabolism include increases of stress hormones, lactate, ammonia, free fatty acids, and fat synthesis, and a decrease in carbon dioxide. Factors that lower the stress hormones, increase carbon dioxide, and help to lower the circulating free fatty acids, lactate, and ammonia, include vitamin B1 (to increase CO2 and reduce lactate), niacinamide (to reduce free fatty acids), sugar (to reduce cortisol, adrenaline, and free fatty acids), salt (to lower adrenaline), thyroid hormone (to increase CO2). Vitamins D, K, B6 and biotin are also closely involved with carbon dioxide metabolism. Biotin deficiency can cause aerobic glycolysis with increased fat synthesis (Marshall, et al., 1976)."

OP
Broken man

Broken man

I am taking all but thank you. I want replicate one haidut´s old experiment. I did some topical solution and tried it today, I can say that its much much better so I think I need bigger oral dosage or I lack some enzymes or something like this. I appreciate your effort.

BibleBeliever

What about the manganese then, the study in first response says that b1 lowers manganese, 1500mg would presumably lower it drastically and should lead to deficiency.
You eat foods with much manganese?

OP
Broken man

Broken man

I am drinking some black tea. I know that its not from deficiency because I reach the point where I have cravings for food which my body needs. But you have true but when I know that I am not feeling much from oral dose about 1500 mg , how much from that amount is converted to active form? I think that when I dont feel much, my body isnt utilizing it so I am not using manganese ? I am thinking about this like about thyroid, when you use some thyroid, you will feel increase in temperature but when you will not eat certain amount of carbs,the increase in temperature will last only few minutes, do you understand me? I want to say that when I would be deficient in manganese I would feel something but only for short period of time and than, it should dissaper or do some of signs of manganese deficiency.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals