Please help me understand - PFS and Diabetes Type 2 symptoms

Nomad84

Hello everyone,
I'm one of those poor bastards who got Post Finasteride Syndrome and my life is been a nightmare for the last 4 years.
Long story short, I am now following this regime to keep my issues at a tolerable level:

- HCG 500ui 3 x week for sexual functions
- Buproprion 150mg day for mood swings/anxiety
- TUDCA with meals for better digestion
- Fexofenadine 180mg for histamine issues
- Phosphatidylserine, theanine, magnesium, Vit C, Vit D, Lactoferrin, Probiotics

I improved over time, but my metabolism is still terrible, especially with carbs.
During digestion, my hands get really cold, my anxiety spikes, i have a burning feeling in my tongue tip and my energy levels drops.
The more carbs i eat, the worse it is.

Attached my recent blood works (in Italian if not clear i can translate).
LH and FSH are low because i stopped the HCG 10 days before the test (at least that's what the doctor said)

For the Doctor there is nothing wrong with me, despite he says to know the syndrome and I'm sick tired of visiting doctors, they don't see, they don't listen.

Can someone help me understand what to do to improve metabolism?
I suspect i have insulin resistance or altered glucose tolerance.

Any help is really really appreciated.

Attachments

• Bloodwork1.pdf
    52.9 KB · Views: 15
  • Bloodwork2.pdf
    50.3 KB · Views: 13

Hans

Forum Supporter
Cortisol is very high, which is understandable, since 5AR is needed for the detoxification of cortisol. Sodium is high because cortisol is a strong aldosterone receptor agonist, thus it promotes sodium retention.
Cortisol is also highly involved in diabetes. It promotes visceral fat accumulation, excess lipolysis, increases gluconeogenesis, prevents proper oxidation of glucose, creates insulin resistance, etc.

OP
N

Nomad84

I am skinny type guy, body fat around 13%, can the insulin resistance still be the reason for my metabolism issues?
I know the majority of people with IR tend to gain weight

Hans

Forum Supporter
I am skinny type guy, body fat around 13%, can the insulin resistance still be the reason for my metabolism issues?
I know the majority of people with IR tend to gain weight
Not all diabetics are overweight. Cortisol can make anyone insulin resistant, regardless of body fat. That's just what cortisol does in excess.

OP
N

Nomad84

Not all diabetics are overweight. Cortisol can make anyone insulin resistant, regardless of body fat. That's just what cortisol does in excess.
Thanks. Do you suggest any additional supplement for cortisol management?

Hans

Forum Supporter
Thanks. Do you suggest any additional supplement for cortisol management?
The ones you're using should do the trick in the right doses. I'd just add niacinamide since it increases NAD which helps to deactivate excess cortisol. Also, B6 helps to reduce cortisol sensitivity.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals