Please help me to find a recent study on covid and Vaccinated VS Unvaccinated by Cleveland Clinic

Asya_D

Hi everyone,

I've recently seen a study that hasn't been peer-reviewed, but was on the official medical study source (such as PubMed, but I'm not fully sure!),
it was comparing vaccinated VS unvaccinated people and their chances of getting sick with Covid.
It was recent, maybe like 1-2 months old, and definitely Cleveland clinic or hospital...

I'm sorry, that's the extend of the information I have and yes, I used Google search, went to see my history tabs, but just CAN'T FIND it again. Sooo frustrating.
Please help if you've seen the study

Was it in this thread?

OP
Asya_D

Asya_D

Thank you, this was actually the study I was looking for. I knew I can count on this forum :)

RealNeat

Thank you, this was actually the study I was looking for. I knew I can count on this forum :)
Just an FYI this study relies on the highly inappropriate rtPCR, I'm going to give benefit of doubt that the PCR was run at the same cycle threshold for every participant but that's not the case in the real world. Vaccinated get lower cycle thresholds. Second 12% of previously PCR positive (which as a whole were a younger cohort) were asymptomatic, meaning, they may have had nothing at all, even though the study had no problem lumping them into the previously infected and protected category while throwing those both previously uninfected and unvaccinated under the bus.

Though this study can help someone prevent themselves or the other from getting the clot shot after natural infection, it's a far cry from the actual issue at hand, this "virus" doesn't need a experimental "vaccine" considering how non lethal it is.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals