Please Help Me , Severe Asymmetry!

Morbidgenie

Hello folks!

So I'm fairly new to this forum , and I'm really liking it here some amazing advice on how to better your health and so on.

Through this forum I have discovered I may have an underactive thyroid , poor liver health , incredibly shite metabolism etc
And I have taken steps to try get this all sorted out.

Something that has always bothered me , and has made me self conscious is my really bad asymmetry.

How bad?
Well you could put a divider straight down the middle of my face and I ***t you not, each side can belong to someone completely different it's horrible. I know a certain degree of asymmetry is completely natural and normal but this isn't that.

On one side my cheekbone is higher , my eye on that side is more lifted , even my brow it's more straight and the brown bone isn't as 3D like it doesn't stick out as much , my lip is slightly puffier and my jaw is more square.

On the other side. My cheekbone doesn't even stick out it's flat , my eye is more droopy and my brow has a high Arch and the bone is more 3D as in it sticks out a little more. My lip isn't as full and my jaw isnt defined......at all.

I've tried researching what causes this and have stumbled across Orthotropics (mewing) but that wasn't really much help as I naturally breathe through my nose and to some degree my tongue is naturally on the roof of my mouth. My bite is perfect according to my dentist.

My posture isn't that bad either , but definitely room for improvement. I have pretty bad TMJ and I have gathered that it's due to me chewing preferably on one side over the other.

I don't know.... can some one help me or offer up any advice. This seems like the perfect place to ask for advice concerning things like this.

Kitkat27

Hello folks!

So I'm fairly new to this forum , and I'm really liking it here some amazing advice on how to better your health and so on.

Through this forum I have discovered I may have an underactive thyroid , poor liver health , incredibly shite metabolism etc
And I have taken steps to try get this all sorted out.

Something that has always bothered me , and has made me self conscious is my really bad asymmetry.

How bad?
Well you could put a divider straight down the middle of my face and I ***t you not, each side can belong to someone completely different it's horrible. I know a certain degree of asymmetry is completely natural and normal but this isn't that.

On one side my cheekbone is higher , my eye on that side is more lifted , even my brow it's more straight and the brown bone isn't as 3D like it doesn't stick out as much , my lip is slightly puffier and my jaw is more square.

On the other side. My cheekbone doesn't even stick out it's flat , my eye is more droopy and my brow has a high Arch and the bone is more 3D as in it sticks out a little more. My lip isn't as full and my jaw isnt defined......at all.

I've tried researching what causes this and have stumbled across Orthotropics (mewing) but that wasn't really much help as I naturally breathe through my nose and to some degree my tongue is naturally on the roof of my mouth. My bite is perfect according to my dentist.

My posture isn't that bad either , but definitely room for improvement. I have pretty bad TMJ and I have gathered that it's due to me chewing preferably on one side over the other.

I don't know.... can some one help me or offer up any advice. This seems like the perfect place to ask for advice concerning things like this.
Just came across your post and wanted to suggest expansion with an ALF or DNA appliance. This also goes hand in hand with myofunctional therapy, which is what you have touched on with Mewing. It goes much deeper than tongue up and nasal breathing. You could also look into NCR - neurocranial restructuring - for asymmetry issues. I wish you luck! Let us know how it goes if you investigate any of these avenues.

OP
M

Morbidgenie

Just came across your post and wanted to suggest expansion with an ALF or DNA appliance. This also goes hand in hand with myofunctional therapy, which is what you have touched on with Mewing. It goes much deeper than tongue up and nasal breathing. You could also look into NCR - neurocranial restructuring - for asymmetry issues. I wish you luck! Let us know how it goes if you investigate any of these avenues.
Thank you so much for your response , I will definitely look into your suggestions. And keep you updated.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals