Please help me experiment with cellphone effects

OP
S
Male Infertility Linked to Cell Phone EMF Exposure
http://www.holisticprimarycare.net/topi ... f-exposure

Effect of cell phone usage on semen analysis in men attending infertility clinic: an observational study.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17482179

"Use of cell phones decrease the semen quality in men by decreasing the sperm count, motility, viability, and normal morphology. The decrease in sperm parameters was dependent on the duration of daily exposure to cell phones and independent of the initial semen quality."

pboy

LOL! I have to laugh man, not in a mean way, but how can that ***t just be going on? know what I mean? that's like a serious equivalent to a man nearly of a life threatening attack that should be dealt with with decisive force of action immediately. Im glad I hardly ever use a phone and prefer just to text, I don't carry it in my pocket either.
Do you know its range of effect?

OP
S
For that kind of damage, maybe a few inches? Yesterday I was guessing when phones in the same room would start ringing before it actually happened :mrgreen: spooky. Similar to when you hear the buzzing in a loudspeaker before the phone rings.

pboy

trippy, im sure the subconscious can detect subtle changes in the waves in the room

OP
S
pboy said:
trippy, im sure the subconscious can detect subtle changes in the waves in the room

Do you get any symptoms?

pboy

I only notice it when I put it within a foot or so of my head, but im sure its more constant and I just don't notice with the other waves like wi fi and stuff...the power went out twice where I live recently and my mood somehow elevated...it was much quieter than I realized was possible, like even at night theres enough hum to notice if youre not used to it. A while back I lived in a pretty quiet outdoor place for a year or so and got tuned to a different stroke, and I guess living back in a busy area I got used to this again, but when it was silent, I remembered and was like dam I miss that

jyb

Such_Saturation said:
Male Infertility Linked to Cell Phone EMF Exposure
http://www.holisticprimarycare.net/topi ... f-exposure

Effect of cell phone usage on semen analysis in men attending infertility clinic: an observational study.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17482179

"Use of cell phones decrease the semen quality in men by decreasing the sperm count, motility, viability, and normal morphology. The decrease in sperm parameters was dependent on the duration of daily exposure to cell phones and independent of the initial semen quality."

Years ago that sperm count crash was starting to be attributed to plastics we are exposed to (in food and cosmetics). That the compounds turned into estrogen was one of the proposed mechanism.

Raypmom

Such_Saturation said:
pboy said:

Do you get any symptoms?

At night when my little ones are asleep and the house is a complete silence I hear a high pitched whistle noise, it sounds like it's drilling or getting closer the longer I focus in on it.

Could that be EMF or electrical sensitivity?

I know next to nothing about this topic, but I do know that I am sensitive to a lot of things that other people normally don't even know what I'm talking about. For example, I explained to friends and family I can't talk on phones. It's dangerous for me. I do have one, but I don't talk on it. Just text unless it's an emergency.

Newbophyte

As stated earlier, there is likely a frequency and amplitude dependance at play here. The WiFi, being radio frequency, carries much less power and isn't going to resonate with the molecules as well as the microwave that the phones are operating on. As far as the distance a phone should be kept from you to keep it from being harmful, that's probably variable based upon the number of antennas available (i.e. how hard the phone has to work to emit a signal that the tower will pick up, as a distant person will need you to yell at them in order to communicate). I'd reccomend doing what I do, which is to make calls using a wired headset to keep the antenna away from the brain (I feel that the sperm can regenerate more easily than brain cells) and by keeping the phone on airplane mode (no 1900mHz activity) but turning on WiFi, so I can still use the internet and stream music. At night, I keep the phone by me to record sleeping patterns, but on airplane mode, so the only EMF could be from the 60Hz lines in the wall.

Amazoniac

What I have to add is that the nights that I left the phone turned on without airplane mode were the worst nights I had. When I woke up I found that most of the time (if not alway - can't remember) it was on. It can be just a correlation but definitely not a placebo effect because I wasn't looking after any result or comparison.

OP
S
Newbophyte said:
As stated earlier, there is likely a frequency and amplitude dependance at play here. The WiFi, being radio frequency, carries much less power and isn't going to resonate with the molecules as well as the microwave that the phones are operating on.

WiFi is radio frequency?

Raypmom said:
Could that be EMF or electrical sensitivity?

Do you mean like tinnitus?

Be very careful of placebos here. The only way to get any meaningful information from this is if the experimental subject does not know whether the phone is on or off. Furthermore, the effects could be from using the phone. Staring at the screen, socializing less, etc. The short term effects - even theoretically - are very minimal.

OP
S
But there is no "theory".

knives

Very interesting.

Do you think that this applies to PC's and wifi?

OP
S
Well yes, but in my opinion wifi will give less symptoms. A simple computer fan will make some kind of a magnetic field, and I'm guessing whatever frequency is worse for you, it will eventually hit it in some amount.

Parsifal

I know that when I'm staying behind my computer for several hours I tend to hear some low "motor" noise in the evening which I see as an increase of NO. And I'm starting an IT school in 1 month, have no other choice :roll:.

Must be related to the effect of blood cells clumping.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals