Please help Insomnia, ): a slight constant feeling of stess throught the night

Luis aguilar

I feel like its probably since Im not getting my trace minerals, but Ill post this either way, for the past 5 nights Im awakening within evey 3 hours MAX usually every 2, not getting a restful deep sleep, feeling slightly agitated throughout it all, and heart beating faster possibly from stress hormones cuz Im not happy at all :/

I am eating alot more carbs compared to fat, esp in the form of rice.

I havent eaten liver or oysters but I have eaten plenty of rice, milk, white sugar, cacao powder, maybe a banana here or there, I also take about 1 drop Cortinon Plus daily

Any ideas what else could be causing my symptoms? Possibly also too much Phosphate from rice? Idk Im feeling kind of lost :/

Any hel much appreciated

Medvedev

Sounds like high adrenaline symptoms. Are you hypothyroid or maybe having adrenal fatigue?

OP
L

Luis aguilar

Sounds like high adrenaline symptoms. Are you hypothyroid or maybe having adrenal fatigue?
Ive always been hypothyroid and have been Peating to the best of my ability, which includes avoiding as much Pufas as possible, but lately idk Im kinda stumped as to why my stress hormones are shooting to the roof

DeadCatBounce

Ive always been hypothyroid and have been Peating to the best of my ability, which includes avoiding as much Pufas as possible, but lately idk Im kinda stumped as to why my stress hormones are shooting to the roof
Drinking coffee ? Living in an apartment building or house ? How is the EMF environment in your bedroom ?

redsun

I feel like its probably since Im not getting my trace minerals, but Ill post this either way, for the past 5 nights Im awakening within evey 3 hours MAX usually every 2, not getting a restful deep sleep, feeling slightly agitated throughout it all, and heart beating faster possibly from stress hormones cuz Im not happy at all :/

I havent eaten liver or oysters but I have eaten plenty of rice, milk, white sugar, cacao powder, maybe a banana here or there, I also take about 1 drop Cortinon Plus daily

Any ideas what else could be causing my symptoms? Possibly also too much Phosphate from rice? Idk Im feeling kind of lost :/

Any hel much appreciated
It doesnt sound like you get much choline in your diet since you dont mention meat or eggs. You need choline to make enough acetylcholine to lower adrenaline. Acetylcholine is needed to slow down the heart and calm down the body to sleep. Nothing else you take is going to work you need much more choline in your diet. You can test this yourself eat 2 eggs your last meal before bed this should help you sleep.

Hans

Forum Supporter

Any hel much appreciated
Zinc and magnesium. Both powerfully lower cortisol and other stress hormones. Oysters and meat for zinc and you can always supplement high dose. A lot of people benefit from sipping on magnesium bicarb during the day, then it's easy to get a large amount. Another easy trick is to mix 1tbsp epsom salt with 1 tsp sodium bicarb in 500ml water. Add sweetener and flavoring and drink that during the day.

I also like aspirin when stressed before bed.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom