Please Help, Homemade Topical Hair Cream

Luis aguilar

Good Morning Folks

Im trying to create a topical cream for hairgrowth, Im just not completely sure how much of each substance is best for this. Im going to use the following:

Pure....
Niacinamide
Aspirin
Caffeine
Taurine
MSM
DHEA
Progesterone
Vitamin A

If I were to dissolve each of these in lets say a total of 100ml of solution how much of each should I use? Im aware that too much of any topical could actually cause hairloss like for example too much niacinamide.

Any ideas how much of each dissolved in 100ml of solution for best results?

Also any other ingredient to incorporate that promotes hair growth?
Thank you

johnwester130

I think it would be difficult to work out . It's a lot of experimentation.

Also, the MSM may not be necessary.

If you wanted to buy the products mixed together already, just mix Cortinon and Solban together in one bottle.

OP
L

Luis aguilar

thanks for your response John but I already have all the ingredients and would rather attempt than to spend more cash

johnwester130

Good Morning Folks

Im trying to create a topical cream for hairgrowth, Im just not completely sure how much of each substance is best for this. Im going to use the following:

Pure....
Niacinamide
Aspirin
Caffeine
Taurine
MSM
DHEA
Progesterone
Vitamin A

If I were to dissolve each of these in lets say a total of 100ml of solution how much of each should I use? Im aware that too much of any topical could actually cause hairloss like for example too much niacinamide.

Thank you

have you considered topical proteolytic enzymes ?

They break down the calcification and fibrosis much better than progesterone/taurine/MSM etc will do

Ableton

I think it’s better to take them separately. I think making stuff like mg citrate dissolve in your cream is difficult. Having felt the effect of topicals wihout and with scalp damaging before, I can tell you it’s not close to the same. Probably not even if you have an extremely good carrier

johnwester130

Good Morning Folks

Pure....
Niacinamide
Aspirin
Caffeine
Taurine
MSM
DHEA
Progesterone
Vitamin A

Thank you

Nizoral - why does it work? Androgens, fungi, inflammation.

fungi is the problem

there's a famous youtuber who uses garlic, onion, vinegar, coconut oil and tea tree oil to regrow hair, or something like that, and the idea is correct

but the same effect will be achieved with piroctone olamine and zinc pyrithione

PhilParma

john, I like your posts, but you tend to become quite bullish over this or that hair treatment. Remember when you hyped up polysorbate-80? Now the other day I saw you recommend that someone drop it from their stack.

That being said, I'm probably gonna buy some Kingsley tonic. :whistle

johnwester130

john, I like your posts, but you tend to become quite bullish over this or that hair treatment. Remember when you hyped up polysorbate-80? Now the other day I saw you recommend that someone drop it from their stack.

That being said, I'm probably gonna buy some Kingsley tonic. :whistle

true.

i don't see how you could go wrong with this though. it's better than nizoral and just attacks the fungi unlike nizoral which has side effects.

and this fungi it kills is absolutely connected to hair loss. it looks a lot more promising than my other theories

cheap too. just get the powder and add to alcohol/water.

it's worth it.

Scenes

true.

i don't see how you could go wrong with this though. it's better than nizoral and just attacks the fungi unlike nizoral which has side effects.

and this fungi it kills is absolutely connected to hair loss. it looks a lot more promising than my other theories

cheap too. just get the powder and add to alcohol/water.

it's worth it.

Piroctone olamine is already in heaps of shampoos for dandruff and Seb derm. Have all these people regrown hair? Of course not...

johnwester130

Piroctone olamine is already in heaps of shampoos for dandruff and Seb derm. Have all these people regrown hair? Of course not...

very few people have used it solely in an alcohol mixture directly on the scalp

obviously use it with other things to cover all your ground, like caffeine , vitamin d, pregnenolone etc

PhilParma

@johnwester130 I've been applying piroctone olamine to my scalp for the past 4 month or so, and definitely has some sort of effect. For the first couple months it made my scalp very red and sensitive. When I massage my scalp with a boar bristle brush it is downright eye wateringly painful. And my scalp is more dry/flaky, but that could be due to the fact that my mixture is 33% alcohol, which could be drying out my scalp. My scalp has gradually become less red/dry/flaky over the past month or two.

Having said all of that there have been tons of small hairs popping up in my temple area over the past 3 months. Not just a few, but dozens. And this has happened in the dead of winter in Minnesota, so my hair shouldn't be thriving right now. I'm not claiming regrowth quite yet, but this stuff could be interesting for some people to experiment with.

johnwester130

@johnwester130 I've been applying piroctone olamine to my scalp for the past 4 month or so, and definitely has some sort of effect. For the first couple months it made my scalp very red and sensitive. When I massage my scalp with a boar bristle brush it is downright eye wateringly painful. And my scalp is more dry/flaky, but that could be due to the fact that my mixture is 33% alcohol, which could be drying out my scalp. My scalp has gradually become less red/dry/flaky over the past month or two.

Having said all of that there have been tons of small hairs popping up in my temple area over the past 3 months. Not just a few, but dozens. And this has happened in the dead of winter in Minnesota, so my hair shouldn't be thriving right now. I'm not claiming regrowth quite yet, but this stuff could be interesting for some people to experiment with.

it's an interesting ingredient