Please Google, just give me what I'm searching

Drareg

I used to get frustrated with Duckduckgo, but now Google is just as frustrating and ten times shittier. I find ever since like a month ago, Google has gone dramatically downhill in terms of useability. Sometimes I feel like the signal-to-noise ratio of the entire internet is just too damn high these days.

Good point about signal to noise.
The problem with google is they lie about their algorithm adjusting based on organic searches, it’s manipulated through googles woke political lens, the algorithm becomes the lens.

supercoolguy

Good point about signal to noise.
The problem with google is they lie about their algorithm adjusting based on organic searches, it’s manipulated through googles woke political lens, the algorithm becomes the lens.
We need something like that back.
He tried and defended Scroogle against a few attacks. But he knew once they realized it wasnt working they would get serious. Sure enough!

supercoolguy

Have you seen the link I posted about for that search engine rightdao?
logo_big.gif

Independent, Uncensored, Private Search​

Thanks

supercoolguy

Its gone from a slightly faster search engine than yahoo when computers and dial up were so slow to controlling the world.

People remember when using google maps for directions that they stole those routes from people like me who figured out the fasted ways to get around a city or wherever using my brain and time. People think it's smart tech but it's just from taxi drivers who are considered lowest of the low.

Try searching Hans Selye.. All you get is garbage about how he was involved in the tobacco industry, I wanted to know exactly he said about tobacco, I cannot even find it through the barrage of sewage.

These days I have to put time and energy into searching something, its actually a challenge to find what I am looking for have to be so critical of what I find because of so much ***t.

I honestly believe that I am a more critical thinker and more sceptical than the older generation because of the way the internet has gone. If you want to use it you have to wade through thick sewage.

People don't need to think when they download everything from the radio, tv and blurt it out to everyone like they know something.

Even finding a consumer item takes me weeks to finally come to believe I am buying something of quality and am not just getting scammed by reviews by delusional idiots or marketing. I find the truth is located closer to the 1 star reviews, maybe peoples standards are so low these days.
Its true, the way searches results have changed. Its like a day at the Library. Struggleing to find new ways to sift the search words to get something of value. and still question WT? is this AlGoreRhythm garbage.

Quelsatron

I don't even care about their evil political agenda, but searching about something basic like copper deficiency just results in horrible womens nutrition blogs and other trash.