Please Google, just give me what I'm searching

somuch4food

1608739527224.png

:banghead:

I'm done with you, Google, so long.

J

jb116

Googoo is part of the problem; part of the elite. You'll be lead on a propaganda Path and wild goose chase . And that's the best-case scenario if you know what to look for. So you can imagine most people don't know what they're looking for. Of course they should be avoided.

OP
S

somuch4food

Yeah, I was aware of it, but it still got the job done. So, I was defaulting to it, but that's going too far. Come on, the 2 sentences are exact opposites.

I don't know what to think of media anymore honestly. I can't believe anything put on the Internet be it from mass media, or conspiracists, or random people. I'll just live my life in my community and not worry about everything else since I can't know what is the truth. Whatever I think, I will find proof of it on the Internet anyway...

I'll abide to my principles and let the world to itself.

boris

Google results changed dramatically in the last years. „How, what, where, when“ questions are manipulated and will very often steer you down the completely wrong path.

Some results are downright cencored/hidden, but you can still find good things if you search in the right way.

Basically you have to think beforehand, and when you have several hunches, you look directly for them. Then it‘s on you to evaluate the results.

Instead of asking „how to increase sodium intake?“ say „sodium content of foods“.

postman

It sucks so bad now, it's barely usable ever since they decided to editorialize search results. You can barely even call it an internet search engine anymore.

YUPEATER

Try yandex.com
It’s a bit like google 10 years ago.

The search technology is not as “good” and you’ll get some russian sites in your results, but at least it’s not censored.

Can still really find some obscure sites (non-mainstream) with good information on it that never show up in google.

supercoolguy

Scroogle was The Best until Google launched their attack to disable the site. I use Duckduck for 10yrs now, but thats owned by Amazon and turned into an SEO bunker.

gaze

Scroogle was The Best until Google launched their attack to disable the site. I use Duckduck for 10yrs now, but thats owned by Amazon and turned into an SEO bunker.

duckduckgo is owned by amazon? since when?

mrchibbs

I use duckduckgo and I'm happy with it. Doesn't return everything but isn't really biased as far as I can tell

Drareg

Google is one of biggest problems we have in the world today, the way they can form meanings in low intelligent pop culture is dangerous. They are one of the biggest drivers of wokism and delusional open boarder policies, they are also one of the least diverse companies when it comes to their top coders, when you consider they push the anti White and anti Asian narratives yet their company will crash and burn without coders from said ethnic backgrounds.
Of course we know why they push wokism, it’s profitable to have a low skilled endless supply of migrants who will unquestionably use your product and drive sales.

If a war arose one of the targets would without question have to be google, I don’t think they understand how vulnerable they are.

They basically set the narratives and politicians respond like dogs chasing a ball.

I’m also using duckduckgo for around 10 years, currently they are better than google but duckduckgo does have israeli links so it’s good to keep that in mind going forward.

supercoolguy

duckduckgo is owned by amazon? since when?
It was something I heard on a search engine review, about 2yrs ago, they may have owned it OR have affiliate relations at this point. IT is common, When you search for a product, Amazon gets front page links.

supercoolguy

Google is one of biggest problems we have in the world today, the way they can form meanings in low intelligent pop culture is dangerous. They are one of the biggest drivers of wokism and delusional open boarder policies, they are also one of the least diverse companies when it comes to their top coders, when you consider they push the anti White and anti Asian narratives yet their company will crash and burn without coders from said ethnic backgrounds.
Of course we know why they push wokism, it’s profitable to have a low skilled endless supply of migrants who will unquestionably use your product and drive sales.

If a war arose one of the targets would without question have to be google, I don’t think they understand how vulnerable they are.

They basically set the narratives and politicians respond like dogs chasing a ball.

I’m also using duckduckgo for around 10 years, currently they are better than google but duckduckgo does have israeli links so it’s good to keep that in mind going forward.
Thats why i say....Scroogle was the Best.
Hacker created.
Completley organic search, no ads, junk. Just interesting & almost random results

(Goo-goo blows)

Herbie

Its gone from a slightly faster search engine than yahoo when computers and dial up were so slow to controlling the world.

People remember when using google maps for directions that they stole those routes from people like me who figured out the fasted ways to get around a city or wherever using my brain and time. People think it's smart tech but it's just from taxi drivers who are considered lowest of the low.

Try searching Hans Selye.. All you get is garbage about how he was involved in the tobacco industry, I wanted to know exactly he said about tobacco, I cannot even find it through the barrage of sewage.

These days I have to put time and energy into searching something, its actually a challenge to find what I am looking for have to be so critical of what I find because of so much ***t.

I honestly believe that I am a more critical thinker and more sceptical than the older generation because of the way the internet has gone. If you want to use it you have to wade through thick sewage.

People don't need to think when they download everything from the radio, tv and blurt it out to everyone like they know something.

Even finding a consumer item takes me weeks to finally come to believe I am buying something of quality and am not just getting scammed by reviews by delusional idiots or marketing. I find the truth is located closer to the 1 star reviews, maybe peoples standards are so low these days.

Last edited:

skittles

I used to get frustrated with Duckduckgo, but now Google is just as frustrating and ten times shittier. I find ever since like a month ago, Google has gone dramatically downhill in terms of useability. Sometimes I feel like the signal-to-noise ratio of the entire internet is just too damn high these days.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals