Plants in the Living Room / Sleeping Room

Kykeon

The following question is in my mind. Should one have plants in his fairly small 15m² living room?

"In conclusion, the same layer as the surface are 1 m2 leaf surface from Ficus benjamina on 1 m3 without air vent in which the amount of CO2 in one hour could be reduced to about the level from 2,000 ppm at 25°C 480.74 ppm and 408.08 ppm at 20°C"

The Nasa Clean Air Study says that plants can purify the air to quite some extent. The study seems to have methodical flaws i guess, because most of us dont live in spaceships, i dont really know though.

I am somewhat unsure how 4-5 small houseplants will affect the co2 levels in my room.

What do you think?

What would be an economic way of increasing the co2 supply in your enclosed room at home? I have heard that Ray uses an co2 tank ( he stated so) but i do not really want to go that route and do not have the sufficient knowledge of how to adjust the levels with such a tank.

I wonder if there could be some biological process be used for the release of co2.
Taking baking soda with vinegar into an air humidifier is the only way i know of so far and i have not tried it yet.

Attachments

• 1619194596889.png
    1619194596889.png
    264.8 KB · Views: 42
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals