Plantar fasciitis issues

biggirlkisss

I got orthtiics from walmart and they are helping 70% but still issues. I am doing the stretches. I could get custom orthithics made but they are not cheap. Any other ideas?

P

Peatness

I got orthtiics from walmart and they are helping 70% but still issues. I am doing the stretches. I could get custom orthithics made but they are not cheap. Any other ideas?
I've had this. Very painful.

What helped me was gelatin, vitamin E, and general peaty diet. Rolling a spikey ball under the foot. Trigger point massage to the calf muscle. Epsom salt foot soak is also very helpful. Custom made orthotics can be expensive and the ones you bought will probably be just as good. Orthotics are good if you have flat feet but remember once you adapt to wearing them, you may have to wear them long term which can be a pain.

Last edited by a moderator:

David PS

MichaelY

Are you a runner/jogger ? After numerous bouts of plantar fascitis, rolling my left ankle twice and popping both calves this is what has helped me...
Jogging on soft surfaces, no more asphalt/concrete, I go to the park and run on grass, sand and the nature trails which have a thick floor of pine needles and stretching my calves. Ill put one foot up on the curb and lean forward for a 60 count, then switch, then do each foot over again. Since starting jogging again 2 months ago, I haven't had any issues.

ScottyVP

I suffered when I used to fell run a lot, ditching the fancy shoes and going barefoot as much as possible cured it along with shin splints

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals