Plant Microbes

orewashin

I once read an article that said you can eliminate body odor by applying plant microbes to your skin, which would replace the bad bacteria that cause BO.

I found a bottle of plant microbes and I'm thinking about using it. It may also replace the bad bacteria in the intestine and reduce endotoxin, which would help treat SIBO and IBS.

Did RP ever say anything about the topical application or oral consumption of plant microbes?

I once read an article that said you can eliminate body odor by applying plant microbes to your skin, which would replace the bad bacteria that cause BO.

I found a bottle of plant microbes and I'm thinking about using it. It may also replace the bad bacteria in the intestine and reduce endotoxin, which would help treat SIBO and IBS.

Did RP ever say anything about the topical application or oral consumption of plant microbes?
Hi orewashin! Hopefully this advice fits inbthe catergory of "better late than never". Ray Peat doesn't recommend plants in general so I am not thinking it would be a good fit in a "Peaty" diet, not saying it wouldn't work. Why not eat coconut oil on an empty stomach. That'll get in there and kick some butt. Funny you would say that though, cause the oddest thing happened to me last week. I went WAY off-track from my perfectly usual "Peaty" diet and ate a triple In & Out cheeseburger at night. The next morning I commented how I could still smell the cheeseburger. It was tripping me out and finally I traced it back to me! I was leaching that cheeseburger from my pores! My point being that, maybe when you get a more pristine diet there wont be any smelly toxins coming out the pores. That saying "you are what you eat" is so true in more ways that one, I was sweating cheeseburgers!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals