opethfeldt

People are just so easy to brainwash. It's interesting because the fact seed and vegetable oils are toxic is becoming mainstream and yet putting "plant based" on a product automatically makes it healthy in the eyes of many people. The only good part of all this is that I can easily find meat and dairy even with the shortages these days.

TAG145

Forum Supporter
I just said this to my husband again, this week. There is a product called Just Eggs I think. It is narrated by the guy from Curb Your Enthusiasm-can’t think of his name. I saw 4 different commercials and they are pushing the health but also that you are doing something great for the planet. Two of the commercials show two very fit guys-which I think is hilarious because their muscle tone is not from these fake foods!! The narrator swears and it is beeped out like it is a “cool” commercial. Made me sick. AND, saw a commercial for beyond chicken from KFC…a bucket of that crap!! I thought the push was bad a year ago but nothing like now. I’m in Midwest USA. Do your duty now folks and eat some chemically made crap that your body doesn’t know what to do with!!

OP
orangeUglad

orangeUglad

The food supply is being destroyed and they want you to comply with what will come next... a whole lot of imitation foods all coming from plant sources.

Also, they want you unwell. Meat is super nutritious.
Exactly.

OP
orangeUglad

orangeUglad

My health food store is actually moving backwards... it was a ton of plant based and they’ve since added a much larger meat section (like quadrupled), raw milk, organic cheese.

They didn’t have those options two years ago, but people kept asking so they’ve slowly added them in!

Now social media... clown world... play pretend land? THAT is pushing plant based like I’ve never seen before. A dear friend I’ve known half my life claims to be vegan online by peer pressure, yet in real life will occasionally eat dairy or cheese a few times a month. I wish she could wake up.
What country/state do you live in?

OP
orangeUglad

orangeUglad

My regular old neighborhood grocery store stocks organic beef from a ranch about 25 miles south of here. Organic and local, it's the only brand of beef I buy and very happy they stock it and a lot of other organic stuff since I haven't been to the "health" food store for a long time because they are one of the few businesses around here to still require face diapers which I refuse to wear. Maybe can't blame them because the health food store clientele is probably the most scaredy-cat of all during this scamdemic, being "health conscious" as they are, so the store doubtless has no choice but to please its trembling loyal customers.
That's awesome you have the available at your regular grocery store. What country/state do you live in?

I honored this post by making steak quesadillas.

I get my beef and bison from small, local, grass-fed farms. I acquire my venison via .30-06 rifle and I get elk dumped on me by a few guys I work with.

I saw plant based tuna in the store the other day. The thought of eating that is absolutely terrifying.

-Luke-

"Veganuary"? I mean.... seriously?

OP
orangeUglad

orangeUglad

I honored this post by making steak quesadillas.

I get my beef and bison from small, local, grass-fed farms. I acquire my venison via .30-06 rifle and I get elk dumped on me by a few guys I work with.

I saw plant based tuna in the store the other day. The thought of eating that is absolutely terrifying.

Goodness all that sounds completely amazing. So jealous you have access to bison and elk....are you living in one of the northern states?

OP
orangeUglad

orangeUglad

"Veganuary"? I mean.... seriously?
The part that concerns me the most is from what I have seen MANY people...especially the younger generation/collage age people are head over heels submitting themselves to the plant based movement. It makes me worried about our future. Cause if they can completely brain wash the younger generation THAT'S it. It's over.

Perry Staltic

The part that concerns me the most is from what I have seen MANY people...especially the younger generation/collage age people are head over heels submitting themselves to the plant based movement. It makes me worried about our future. Cause if they can completely brain wash the younger generation THAT'S it. It's over.

Plant-based "meats" have been around for ages. At least since the hippie era. Nothing new. Gluten-chicken, tempeh bacon, fake eggs, etc.

OP
orangeUglad

orangeUglad

Plant-based "meats" have been around for ages. At least since hippie days. Nothing new. Gluten-chicken, tempeh bacon, fake eggs, etc.
I understand. There have always been those few "hippies" who loved eating vegan and there has always been a small "alternative" section in the grocery store for them. However in America the plant based movement is now becoming bigger than ever...and for many reasons...cheaper production...more sick people having to rely on the medical system...cheap filler to replace real food shortages...all about the NWO

Lorettajfu

The food supply is being destroyed and they want you to comply with what will come next... a whole lot of imitation foods all coming from plant sources.

Also, they want you unwell. Meat is super nutritious.
Pretty sure there is human DNA in these new veggie burgers especially the brand from Costco

haidut

Forum Supporter
While I can confirm that most large grocery chains in my area (Giant, Safeway, Whole Foods, Trader Joe's, etc) now have up to 80% plant-based products in the isles that used to be stocked with animal products, the scarier story is "under the surface", so to speak. Not sure how many people remember that in 2020 FDA removed the requirements that a product contains the ingredients listed on the label. Due to "pandemic pressure" FDA argued vendors should be allowed to substitute ANY/ALL ingredients on the label with "nutritionally equivalent" ingredients, but without changing the label to reflect that. For example, a mayo product listing coconut oil and eggs on the label, may now be made with canola oil and fake eggs, since they are considered nutritionally equivalent to coconut oil and real eggs. So, once the plant-based crap gets declared nutritionally equivalent to most/all animal products, all commercial/packages food will probably start surreptitiously using the plant crap and selling it as the original "animal" product. People would suspect something is off with the taste, smell, health effects, etc but it would be fully legal for as long as that pandemic rule remains in effect. And since the state of emergency is likely not going anywhere (which means that rule remains in effect indefinitely), we may soon face the situation where only milk and actual, physical eggs can be bought from a store without much risk of buying fake, plant crap regardless of the product in question.

Lollipop2

While I can confirm that most large grocery chains in my area (Giant, Safeway, Whole Foods, Trader Joe's, etc) now have up to 80% plant-based products in the isles that used to be stocked with animal products, the scarier story is "under the surface", so to speak. Not sure how many people remember that in 2020 FDA removed the requirements that a product contains the ingredients listed on the label. Due to "pandemic pressure" FDA argued vendors should be allowed to substitute ANY/ALL ingredients on the label with "nutritionally equivalent" ingredients, but without changing the label to reflect that. For example, a mayo product listing coconut oil and eggs on the label, may now be made with canola oil and fake eggs, since they are considered nutritionally equivalent to coconut oil and real eggs. So, once the plant-based crap gets declared nutritionally equivalent to most/all animal products, all commercial/packages food will probably start surreptitiously using the plant crap and selling it as the original "animal" product. People would suspect something is off with the taste, smell, health effects, etc but it would be fully legal for as long as that pandemic rule remains in effect. And since the state of emergency is likely not going anywhere (which means that rule remains in effect indefinitely), we may soon face the situation where only milk and actual, physical eggs can be bought from a store without much risk of buying fake, plant crap regardless of the product in question.
OMG...I vaguely remember when you posted this before. This is nutso. We are already at that place, in my opinion, that we now can ONLY buy fresh food: meat, milk, eggs, lemons, oranges, grapes, onions, bell peppers, potatoes, cheese, fresh orange juice, maybe salsa, oat bran, cane sugar, maple syrup, honey, jalapeño nacho slices, fresh corn tortillas, etc. We have to cook everything ourselves and eat simply while strictly avoiding all processed foods.

Back
Top Bottom