Grapelander

I see soy flour popping up in processed meatballs, etc.
Tons of soy oil in all processed foods.
Even Jimmy Dean is getting involved.
Plant Based.JPG

Plant Based-2.JPG

OMG...I vaguely remember when you posted this before. This is nutso. We are already at that place, in my opinion, that we now can ONLY buy fresh food: meat, milk, eggs, lemons, oranges, grapes, onions, bell peppers, potatoes, cheese, fresh orange juice, maybe salsa, oat bran, cane sugar, maple syrup, honey, jalapeño nacho slices, fresh corn tortillas, etc. We have to cook everything ourselves and eat simply while strictly avoiding all processed foods.
Yup. This forces our hands, in a good way. I hope it also forces people to start growing/raising/hunting their food.

OP
orangeUglad

orangeUglad

While I can confirm that most large grocery chains in my area (Giant, Safeway, Whole Foods, Trader Joe's, etc) now have up to 80% plant-based products in the isles that used to be stocked with animal products, the scarier story is "under the surface", so to speak. Not sure how many people remember that in 2020 FDA removed the requirements that a product contains the ingredients listed on the label. Due to "pandemic pressure" FDA argued vendors should be allowed to substitute ANY/ALL ingredients on the label with "nutritionally equivalent" ingredients, but without changing the label to reflect that. For example, a mayo product listing coconut oil and eggs on the label, may now be made with canola oil and fake eggs, since they are considered nutritionally equivalent to coconut oil and real eggs. So, once the plant-based crap gets declared nutritionally equivalent to most/all animal products, all commercial/packages food will probably start surreptitiously using the plant crap and selling it as the original "animal" product. People would suspect something is off with the taste, smell, health effects, etc but it would be fully legal for as long as that pandemic rule remains in effect. And since the state of emergency is likely not going anywhere (which means that rule remains in effect indefinitely), we may soon face the situation where only milk and actual, physical eggs can be bought from a store without much risk of buying fake, plant crap regardless of the product in question.
Truly shocking. I remember hearing this in 2020 and now seeing the shortages getting even worse it makes sense they will not be lifting this rule anytime soon. Our small farmers are our hope. They are under attack and need our prayers.

OP
orangeUglad

orangeUglad

I see soy flour popping up in processed meatballs, etc.
Tons of soy oil in all processed foods.
Even Jimmy Dean is getting involved. View attachment 32381
View attachment 32382
Just the fact it says "plant based" is like a dopamine hit and instantly (without looking at the ingredients) it registers as healthy in people's brains. I see this first hand every day. The social engineering has worked flawlessly and can rarely be reversed

-Luke-

EustaceBagge

If you want to stop the advance of veganism banning SSRI's and other prescription drugs for mental health issues is top priority.

See how they are then forced to listen to their bodies instead of coping with reality through these drugs.

It is insanely common how many people are actually drug addicts these days, but it somehow doesn't count if it is from a pharmacy.

L

Lord Cola

To the bleeding heart vegans, what are the implications of plant + etc based products replacing animal products for the animals they claim to care about so much? Animals are getting slaughtered in nauseating numbers for "covid", flu, whatever scary virus, what happens when there is no justifiable economic incentive to raise these animals?

Ben.

To the bleeding heart vegans, what are the implications of plant + etc based products replacing animal products for the animals they claim to care about so much? Animals are getting slaughtered in nauseating numbers for "covid", flu, whatever scary virus, what happens when there is no justifiable economic incentive to raise these animals?

Don't forget all the animals dying from the biozides sprayed on the fields of vegan food.

ursidae

moved in to live with a new person, they're vegan. Ate 6 cod steaks while running my mouth about feeling judged by vegans before they revealed to me they're vegan and started talking about transgender shamans. At least in northern scotland, it might be a good idea to only eat meat when you're alone if you don't want to experience social ostracism everywhere you go. I would also recommend to those with strong and unconventional opinions to bite their tongue because it's gonna ruin your social life and alienation/loneliness is a huge stressor. Anglos like to bait you a bit and just ask you questions without giving away their own opinions or openly disagreeing and if you speak your mind they judge silently and quietly distance themselves. I didn't mind taking the path of alienation in the past but I've realised it's detrimental to my physical and mental health
It's gotten to everyone, even the thugs. I can't find a single like minded person who shares my sentiments on the mandate either.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom