Plain Coconut Oil Soap For Sale

Blossom

Forum Supporter
IMG_0750.JPG
I received my soap yesterday @tca300! I can't wait to try it out.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
@Blossom Awesome!! We hope you like it!
I just used it and it's great! A little goes a long way. I lathered up a wash cloth once and had enough suds to clean all the crucial areas! No scent whatsoever either! Tell your wife thanks for me.

OP
T

tca300

I just used it and it's great! A little goes a long way. I lathered up a wash cloth once and had enough suds to clean all the crucial areas! No scent whatsoever either! Tell your wife thanks for me.
She's super excited that you like it! Thank you so much for your review! Its really appreciated!

loess

I ordered three bars from her via Etsy a couple of weeks ago and it's wonderful stuff! My experience echoes Blossom's: a little will go a long way because you can get immediate suds from only a couple seconds of lather. I'm certain these will last me quite a long time. Exactly the product I've been looking for. tca300, please pass along my thanks to your wife!

If she's wanting to experiment/expand, I think she'd find a considerable market in producing tins of shaving soap for people who are doing traditional wet shaving (shaving brush + shaving soap + a double-edged safety razor or straight razor). I could point her toward a few wet shaving forums online in which she could gather information and potentially market her soap for sale. Shaving soap is usually a bit more dense than bar soap, but I think it's likely that she could use her same ingredients to achieve a nice puck of soap, just slightly altering her amounts of each component. In any case I'll try her soap out with my brush next time I shave and report back.

Last edited:
OP
T

tca300

@loess She told me to tell you, thank you very much for your feed back! She's really glad that you liked the soaps. She will definitely look into the shaving soap idea. If you have time, keep us posted on how the soap bars work for shaving. Thank you!

Amazoniac

Some people insist on leaving a good deal of unsaponified oils to serve as skin moisturizer, but based on loess' work and the experience of a lot of other gurus, it often leads to more scrubbing than needed in attempt to clear the remaining of the traces of the soap, ending up being more damaging. If customers start to report drying, I have the impression that glycerin is a better option.

OP
T

tca300

My wife has more soap ready to go for those that are interested. She has added salt ( dissolved, not abrasive ) to extend the longevity of the soap. Contact: [email protected]

OP
T

tca300

My wife is having a sale on her unscented salt bars. They will now be $2.50 each until they are gone. They are limited edition and will be discontinued once her current inventory is sold out. Larger salt free unscented bars will be available in late June for $4.00.
If interested, email Corey at [email protected]

OP
T

tca300

My wife has just released some new soaps. She has brand new unscented that are bigger and salt free. She also has 4 different scented options if you are interested in those. Feel free to browse her website and if you'd like to place an order, shoot her an email!
Email her: [email protected]
Browse here: simplycocosoap

OP
T

tca300

Bump. For those who dont visit the forum on the weekends, see above post.

OP
T

tca300

Larger ~4oz sized bars. Pure coconut oil soap ( coconut oil, distilled water, lye, and sucrose are the only ingredients )

$4 per bar with Free shipping on all orders.

Email - [email protected] with how many you would like and she will send an invoice for payment.

IMG_20180801_145530_349.jpg

My wife also has scented options for anyone interested ( with more ingredients ) https://coreynoel.wixsite.com/simplycocosoap and once again email her at [email protected] to place an order. Email with what soap/how many, and she will send a paypal invoice for payment.

Disregard what the website says, Free shipping on ALL orders!

Last edited by a moderator:

DaveFoster

Ms. Annis has great unscented soap. It lathers well, and the unscented type has no worry of any questionable ingredients.

It's reasonably priced for the quality, and Ms. Annis included a hand-written thank you card with her product. She also has fast customer responsiveness. She handles her business extremely well, and I'll be a repeat-buyer in the future.

OP
T

tca300

New unscented and uncolored coconut oil soaps are available! Regular plain unscented, unscented with honey, and unscented with honey & ground oats. My wife has a webstore now that you can order from directly. Follow this link to shop! Thank you!
https://squareup.com/store/simplycocosoap

Marie2000

tca! I would like to buy the c uncented soap but it does noy ship to the nl. What could I do?

superhuman

Hello @tca300 how is it going? how is your current diet ? any new discoveries? im still experimenting with all sorts of stuff to make my water retention less. Its gotten better so thats good, but i still have a way to go. Wondering how im gonna approach my diet in terms of foods, macro splits etc etc

Marie2000

Great thank you a lot :) I currently dont have paypal could I send a bank transfer? my type of card (maestro is not supported by paypal