Plain Coconut Oil Soap For Sale

T

tca300

My wife has been making soap for a few years now and has decided she wants to offer it to others as well. If anybody is interested, here is where she sells it.

Pure coconut oil soap unscented

I have personally used it exclusively for several years, and for what its worth, I think its a great soap. Its nice to have a soap without fragrances, and other garbage. Oh and its made with hydrogenated coconut oil :cool.

OP
T

tca300

*Update* If you would like to save some money on soap/shipping ( $2+ ) contact: [email protected]

IMG_20180331_103853_588.jpg

Blossom

Forum Supporter
My wife has been making soap for a few years now and has decided she wants to offer it to others as well. If anybody is interested, here is where she sells it.

Pure coconut oil soap unscented

I have personally used it exclusively for several years, and for what its worth, I think its a great soap. Its nice to have a soap without fragrances, and other garbage. Oh and its made with hydrogenated coconut oil :cool.
Thanks, it looks lovely. I'd like to try it out!

Amazoniac

Guru, since people have been commenting a lot about the stearic of acids lately, I know some soaps have it added to harden it. Maybe it's something to consider because plain coconut oil soaps don't last much. And glycerin to make it gentler, also would help in making it last longer.

OP
T

tca300

@Blossom :dancingsmileyman If you decide to get some, and have some spair time, let me know your honest opinion so I can let her know how it can be improved!

OP
T

tca300

In my opinion, plain stearic acid (or even cocoa butter) is better because a chocolate soap would be a waste of chocolate for unnecessary reasons. May be suitable for a fancy and prestigious edition to send to Diokine.
Noted! Thank you!

OP
T

tca300

My wife says thank you so much!! She will ship them out Monday early morning! @Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
My wife says thank you so much!! She will ship them out Monday early morning! @Blossom
Thanks for letting us know she makes soap! I used to be able to buy something similar at the farmers market but haven't seen that person in a long time so I'm real excited to try out your wife's soap.

OP
T

tca300

@Blossom Your very welcome! Your support means a lot to her, and she loves making them! We hope you like them!

OP
T

tca300

Has she already prepared using natural coconut oil? The common yellowing is attributed to its little oxidation. Does this one keeps its white color for a long time?
Yes she has a decent amount that have already been made using hydrogenated coconut oil, and cured for 8 weeks. I have been using them for several years and never noticed any yellowing.

OP
T

tca300

*Update* We only have 8 bars of soap left. We wont have anymore ready until May 12th.