Pineapple Has Power Effects-Studies-Reverses Obesity

• Thread starter Deleted member 5487
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5487

After consuming Pineapple last night. I woke up extremly grogey, and little dizzy. I was a bit worried. I found that drinking coffee returned me to near normal cognition. As if Pineapple completely destroyed stress hormones and I had very low blood sugar this morning. I ate pineapple/mango/oj smoothie for breaskfast

My coffee tolerance seems to have trippled I have no cold feet and been drinking straight black Starbucks 3rd cup, someone brought big jug in today.

It seems very ripe pineapple has serious anti-adrenaline effects.

1) Physiological and molecular study on the anti-obesity effects of pineapple (Ananas comosus) juice in male Wistar rat. - PubMed - NCBI

"The present study was performed to assess anti-obesity effects of raw pineapple juice in high fat diet (HFD)-induced fatness. Based on food type, rats were divided into normal diet and HFD groups. When animals of HFD group become obese, they were given pineapple juice along with either HFD or normal diet. Blood biochemistry, liver and muscle gene expressions were analyzed. HFD induced significant elevations in body weight, body mass index (BMI), body fat accumulation, liver fat deposition and blood lipids while juice restored these parameters near to their normal values. Juice significantly decreased serum insulin and leptin while adiponectin was increased. Juice administration downregulated the increment of FAS and SERBP-1c mRNA expression in liver and upregulated HSL and GLUT-2 expressions. The muscular lipolytic CPT-1 expression was upregulted by juice treatment. Pineapple juice, therefore, may possibly be used as anti-obesity candidate where it decreased lipogenesis and increased lipolysis.

2) A study on the protective effect of bromelain, crude pineapple proteases, against adrenaline-induced pulmonary edema in rats. - PubMed - NCBI

"A study on the protective effect of bromelain, crude pineapple proteases, against adrenaline-induced pulmonary edema in rats"

OP
D

Deleted member 5487

very interesting cause and effect, and thanks for the study.

Yeah it seems to be adrenaline related. My normal high level adrenaline is completely abolished, and warmth in toes is constant regardless of coffee consumption.

Only problem is I am having blood sugar swings and Am very hungry.

OP
D

Deleted member 5487

"Pine apple Juice administration downregulated the increment of FAS and SERBP-1c mRNA expression in liver and upregulated HSL and GLUT-2 expressions. The muscular lipolytic CPT-1 expression was upregulted by juice treatment"

@Travis Care to explain what this means?

I know you like pineapple