Pine Pollen + Butea Is Increasing My Aggression

Libra guy

I literally almost lost it and was very close to hurting someone who i hate has anyone here tried either of these supplements and noticed similar?

OP
Libra guy

Libra guy

Yes re: pine pollen but not Butea but I noticed some level of what you described. Being ready for/inclined to violence is fine or even healthy if you're a male but make sure you're at least capable of self control
Yes i know but the aggression just shot out me and i hadn't been that aggressive in a long time it felt good

Did you get any positive effects from it?

Hard to say, at times it seemed to feel like it increased DHT, other times it felt more estrogenic. I took the Swanson product. Taking the fresh herb would probably be different I wager.

OP
Libra guy

Libra guy

Hard to say, at times it seemed to feel like it increased DHT, other times it felt more estrogenic. I took the Swanson product. Taking the fresh herb would probably be different I wager.
Im using a 16:1 organic extract im taking 5grams a day my facial hair does seem thicker

OP
Libra guy

Libra guy

My testosterone has been all across the board (currently at 1050ish ng/dl) and I've never noticed this kind of spontaneous aggression/lack of self-control others frequently note on here. Is this a factor of personality or are there other hormones at play besides test possibly?
1050ng/dl daammnn what do you take??

OP
Libra guy

Libra guy

NDT, magnesium and Thorne 2/day? I wasn't taking NDT when I got this test done though and I WAS taking aspirin and b vitamins (no longer) so i'm not sure what that would change
I have noticed magnesium does give me some wicked erections i heard another guy before saying he only uses vitamin d and magnesium and lifts and his T was in the 800s

snacks

Rostov-on-Don, Russia/Southern United States
I have noticed magnesium does give me some wicked erections i heard another guy before saying he only uses vitamin d and magnesium and lifts and his T was in the 800s

Ahh yeah. I do as close to Bulgarian style training as I can while being in college/ not wanting to spend 2 hours an hour at the gym but I'm only just recently getting back to the 2 workouts a day pinnacle

OP
Libra guy

Libra guy

Ahh yeah. I do as close to Bulgarian style training as I can while being in college/ not wanting to spend 2 hours an hour at the gym but I'm only just recently getting back to the 2 workouts a day pinnacle
What do you think of running plus weights? I know people say running is bad but i feel better after ot

snacks

What do you think of running plus weights? I know people say running is bad but i feel better after ot

Oly teams jog and sprint but they have priorities other than maximizing test or minimizing stress/ Actually I feel that the reflexive aversion to anything that causes "stress" in this forum (exercise especially) is slightly neurotic but put in the proper context it's something that people with serious health issues really do have to consider. I don't really jog anymore because it's very boring but I'll do anything within the 100m/2 kilometer range 2 or 3 times a week. If I ever start grappling again or find a good boxing coach and start there I'll have to start jogging but 6km+ jogs really do leave me feeling kind of bad

OP
Libra guy

Libra guy

Oly teams jog and sprint but they have priorities other than maximizing test or minimizing stress/ Actually I feel that the reflexive aversion to anything that causes "stress" in this forum (exercise especially) is slightly neurotic but put in the proper context it's something that people with serious health issues really do have to consider. I don't really jog anymore because it's very boring but I'll do anything within the 100m/2 kilometer range 2 or 3 times a week. If I ever start grappling again or find a good boxing coach and start there I'll have to start jogging but 6km+ jogs really do leave me feeling kind of bad
I do about 45mins of running back in my younger years i did 2hrs and felt like hell after

BearWithMe

My testosterone has been all across the board (currently at 1050ish ng/dl) and I've never noticed this kind of spontaneous aggression/lack of self-control others frequently note on here. Is this a factor of personality or are there other hormones at play besides test possibly?
Wow, this is incredible number! Could it be possible that the pine pollen is shooting your testosterone even higher?

BearWithMe

NDT, magnesium and Thorne 2/day? I wasn't taking NDT when I got this test done though and I WAS taking aspirin and b vitamins (no longer) so i'm not sure what that would change
Thanks for sharing this. I would be really curious about your other lifestyle factors. What kind of work are you doing? Mostly manual labour or mostly sedentary work? Do you like your job? Are you living in a city? How was your workouts like when you measured ~1050 ng/dl? How was your diet like?

What would you say is the biggest contributing factor to your exceptional testosterone levels?

Numbers like that are almost superhuman by todays standards.

snacks

Thanks for sharing this. I would be really curious about your other lifestyle factors. What kind of work are you doing? Mostly manual labour or mostly sedentary work? Do you like your job? Are you living in a city? How was your workouts like when you measured ~1050 ng/dl? How was your diet like?

What would you say is the biggest contributing factor to your exceptional testosterone levels?

Numbers like that are almost superhuman by todays standards.

I actually didn't know that this was unusual, was told this was high-normal. I don't "feel" exceptionally high T as I averred earlier, except for making gains decently quickly I guess, maybe a little aggressive occasionally and somewhat irritable when I'm tired. When I got that measurement I had stopped "carnivore" (I've since learned that what I was doing wasn't really carnivore since I was eating organs or something) and was reintroducing fruit, don't know what would change now. I'm in college and spend a lot of time reading, but I walk for a few hours a day and tend to do so shirtless and preferentially in sunlight so that may be a factor. Also like to read outside when it is sunny. I'm somewhat solitary by inclination so I don't think isolation is much of a stressor for me. I do recall feeling generally better when I boxed and went out with friends so I may try and do that again. I live in two different countries so my lifestyle is all over the place, rural town and city.

My workouts then as now were something like

Main (compound lift) 1x15, 3x10, 3x8, 2x 10, or 5x5. I don't know if I'm putting these in the right order but I do very low rep on main lifts. After this I'll take a 10-15 minute break, which I'd prefer to spend doing nothing but as I feel weird leaving and coming back to the gym I'll generally just spend stretching talking or just relaxing. After this I'll do my secondary lifts which I tend to blow through pretty quick. Workouts last from 30 min to close to two hours and sometimes I work out in the afternoon which will just be supplemental or like for example if I did hang clean in the morning I'd do RDL in the afternoon

EDIT: just remembered-- at the time I was either on the last week or so of taking or had just stopped taking different "adaptogens." I might do another blood test and see what changes but if it's not obvious I don't really know what to do with blood tests or what all the numbers should be lol

BearWithMe

I actually didn't know that this was unusual, was told this was high-normal. I don't "feel" exceptionally high T as I averred earlier, except for making gains decently quickly I guess, maybe a little aggressive occasionally and somewhat irritable when I'm tired. When I got that measurement I had stopped "carnivore" (I've since learned that what I was doing wasn't really carnivore since I was eating organs or something) and was reintroducing fruit, don't know what would change now. I'm in college and spend a lot of time reading, but I walk for a few hours a day and tend to do so shirtless and preferentially in sunlight so that may be a factor. Also like to read outside when it is sunny. I'm somewhat solitary by inclination so I don't think isolation is much of a stressor for me. I do recall feeling generally better when I boxed and went out with friends so I may try and do that again. I live in two different countries so my lifestyle is all over the place, rural town and city.

My workouts then as now were something like

Main (compound lift) 1x15, 3x10, 3x8, 2x 10, or 5x5. I don't know if I'm putting these in the right order but I do very low rep on main lifts. After this I'll take a 10-15 minute break, which I'd prefer to spend doing nothing but as I feel weird leaving and coming back to the gym I'll generally just spend stretching talking or just relaxing. After this I'll do my secondary lifts which I tend to blow through pretty quick. Workouts last from 30 min to close to two hours and sometimes I work out in the afternoon which will just be supplemental or like for example if I did hang clean in the morning I'd do RDL in the afternoon

EDIT: just remembered-- at the time I was either on the last week or so of taking or had just stopped taking different "adaptogens." I might do another blood test and see what changes but if it's not obvious I don't really know what to do with blood tests or what all the numbers should be lol
Awesome, thank you very much. Really appreciate your posts!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals