Pickle Juice

InChristAlone

140 is scary, I went to the ER when mine went that high. They said I was having a panic attack and gave me a benzo, thankfully I was already self treating with coconut water. Dave, why are you messing so much with your hormones? You are young aren't you?

OP
DaveFoster

DaveFoster

That's awesome. How much progest E did you take? It was progest E, I assume?
I got powdered, micronized progesterone from eBay. I think I got around 100 grams or so; I still have quite a bit.

10 mg, but up to 100 mg if needed.

tomisonbottom

I got powdered, micronized progesterone from eBay. I think I got around 100 grams or so; I still have quite a bit.

10 mg, but up to 100 mg if needed.

Do you mind linking that, or pm ing me the link? I searched on ebay and didn't find it, but I'd really like to try that. Progest E never tastes good to me, so I'm eager to try other sources that have worked for someone

OP
DaveFoster

DaveFoster

Do you mind linking that, or pm ing me the link? I searched on ebay and didn't find it, but I'd really like to try that. Progest E never tastes good to me, so I'm eager to try other sources that have worked for someone
It was a 1-time purchase; he did a lab experiment and had some leftover. I've looked for additional products, but like you they're rare. I just got really lucky.

It was a 1-time purchase; he did a lab experiment and had some leftover. I've looked for additional products, but like you they're rare. I just got really lucky.

i got the same thing. I wonder if it was just his story? the EXACT story. Including a CoA

OP
DaveFoster

DaveFoster

i got the same thing. I wonder if it was just his story? the EXACT story. Including a CoA
Either way, the product was top-notch. Very effective.

140 is scary, I went to the ER when mine went that high. They said I was having a panic attack and gave me a benzo, thankfully I was already self treating with coconut water. Dave, why are you messing so much with your hormones? You are young aren't you?
Because I'm stupid, and I didn't recognize an underlying gut issue for my entire life. I tried to compensate by taking loads of supplements, which just exacerbated the gut issue, and which rendered the supplements useless until I took large amounts of cyproheptadine to quell the inflammation.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals