Phytoestrogens Administered At Auschwitz Tanked The IQs Of Children Born Several Years Later

Based Kantian

Jean Jofen tested the IQs of children born to jewish women who had been in Auschwitz during the holocaust and found that they tended to be twenty points lower than the jewish average of 115. She then discovered documents showing that the Nazis attempted to sterilize jews in Auschwitz by feeding them a highly estrogenic plant called Caladium Seguinum, which prevented the women from menstruating and depressed the sex drive of the men:

השפעות ארוכות טווח של ניסויים רפואיים במחנות הריכוז / LONG-RANGE EFFECTS OF MEDICAL EXPERIMENTS IN CONCENTRATION CAMPS (THE EFFECT OF ADMINISTRATION OF ESTROGENS TO THE MOTHER ON THE INTELLIGENCE OF THE OFFSPRING) on JSTOR

Last edited:

shine

While I don't want to deny that phytoestrogens can be bad for health, isn't a more obvious explanation for these effects general malnutrition and extreme amounts of stress in a concentration camp?

Inaut

While I don't want to deny that phytoestrogens can be bad for health, isn't a more obvious explanation for these effects general malnutrition and extreme amounts of stress in a concentration camp?
+1 +2

JCastro

The paper addresses this. It wasn't malnutrition or stress because mothers from other concentration camps and Russian prison camps birthed normal or very bright children.

"At first I thought that the concentration camp experience of the parent as such could have had an effect on the intelligence of the child; but upon further investigation I realized that people who had been in small concentration camps or camps in Russia had very bright children. I then isolated the stay of the mother at Auschwitz or Bergen Beizen and Ravensbruck as the one distinguishable variable. As I have already mentioned it was thus the internment of the mother at Auschwitz in 1942-1943 which seems to have made a difference in the intelligence of the offspring"

I wrote a summary of the paper in a Twitter thread if you want to check it out. Extremely interesting stuff and so little about it anywhere else on the internet.

View: https://twitter.com/JBianco215/status/1646365755766722560

Hesperian

She then discovered documents showing that the Nazis attempted to sterilize jews in Auschwitz by feeding them a highly estrogenic plant called Caladium Seguinum, which prevented the women from menstruating and depressed the sex drive of the men
Sounds like yet another jewish lie about the holocaust.

Sascha6990

I have no doubt phytoestrogens are very potent. I started being a vegan in 2013 and the only thing I added to my diet, as a replacer for dairy, were soy milks and tofu. Soon my period started being late and at one point it was 2 months late 🤯 I started researching soy as it was the only new thing in my diet and I discovered it is extremely dangerous for pregnant women, it can even cause miscarriages.
I noticed some women are less sensitive to phytoestrogens than others. Last month I used quite a bit of soy sauce in my noodles recipes and my period was a week late. I've switched to coconut aminos since.

BeanSprouts

I have no doubt phytoestrogens are very potent. I started being a vegan in 2013 and the only thing I added to my diet, as a replacer for dairy, were soy milks and tofu. Soon my period started being late and at one point it was 2 months late 🤯 I started researching soy as it was the only new thing in my diet and I discovered it is extremely dangerous for pregnant women, it can even cause miscarriages.
I noticed some women are less sensitive to phytoestrogens than others. Last month I used quite a bit of soy sauce in my noodles recipes and my period was a week late. I've switched to coconut aminos since.
Late periods are a very common condition with vegans. Some even lose it entirely. I always thought it would be more related to the protein and saturated fat deficiency, but maybe the soy is a big factor too.

Back
Top Bottom