Physical Lightness & Energy Flow?

Samya

I'm not sure this is the correct sub-forum to ask this question, as this topic is neither about weightloss nor gaining weight, but rather the 'sense' of weight itself.

I've found a few times my body feeling lighter with lots of energy flowing and I'm curious of how to possibly develop this further?

In relation to physical activtiy and nutrition, I first noticed this when eating a low-carb/ketogenic diet, which in general made me feel lethargic, yet sometimes after my evening meal I'd go for a walk and feel very light, usually when I'd exercised earlier in the day or prior to eating. Another time was the day after eating lots of sugar, I exercised in the morning and throughout the day my body felt incredibly light with a high level of energy. The most recent time was after drinking plenty of milk during the day, I found energy was flowing much more smoothly - everyday actions blending together with less defined start/end points, as if dancing/flowing through life.

The highest energy flow/lightness seems to be after I've used my muscles, then fed them adequately. It makes sense that well functioning muscles with a high amount of energy available make the weight of my skeleton/organs etc feel less of a load. I feel meditation is the most important factor as it can lead to a sense of being beyond the physical body altogether, I still feel as if more physical aspects - nutrition and exercises could be important.

Thanks for any of your thoughts. :)

Last edited:

nikolabeacon

You are right in your observations....this may sounds silly and stupid for majority of "normal people" but i do not care at all

Read Viktor Schauberger writtings (Living Energies(Callum Coats), Hidden Nature , Our Senseless Toil, A life of Learning from Nature, Fertile Earth) for start

Gerald Pollack now confirmed his theories about water....so i am pretty sure that all other his writtings are correct as well

V. S.
"When our body temperature is +37°C (98.6°F)
we do not have a 'temperature' as such. We
are healthy and, recalling Viktor's view, are
in an 'indifferent' or 'temperature-less' state.
Just as good water is the preserver of our
proper bodily temperature, our anomaly
point of greatest health and energy, so too
does it preserve this planet as a habitat for
our continuing existence. Water in all its
forms and qualities is thus the mediator of all
life and deserving of the highest focus of our
esteem.
Water and its vital interaction with the for-
est was Viktor's principal preoccupation,
viewing water as the 'Blood of Mother-Earth',
which in contrast to Carl Riess' theories men-
tioned earlier, was born in the womb of the
high forest. This will be examined more fully
later. Our mechanistic, materialistic and
extremely superficial way of looking at
things, however, prevents us from consider-
ing water to be anything other than inorganic,
i.e. supposedly without life, but which, while
apparently having no life itself, can neverthe-
less miraculously create life in all its forms.

Life is movement and is epitomised by
water in a constant state of motion and trans-
formation, both externally and internally.
Flowing as water, sap and blood, this life
molecule is the creator of the myriad life-
forms on this planet. How then could it ever
be construed as life-less as in the chemist's
clinical view of water, defined as the inor-
ganic substance H2O?"

The Levitationsenergie. As a counterpart to the implosion explosion, the levitation is the counterpart to the gravitational. Not only gravity and weight, we find in nature, but also buoyancy and elevation. That is the reason, why the trees grow upwards, why we walk upright, why we can move our bodies so easily. The circulation generated Levitationskraft; as well as the planetary motion of the earth in the balance holds, get our body through the blood- and juices movement a boost. The growth and body mass is in this sense, the brake, to keep our mind-body unity in the unstable equilibrium. Without a body, we would immediately go back to nirvana, as Schauberger writes. If our physiological and emotional and environment state is perfect( vitality, lightness, no sense of own weight) like in young children we would probably by able to levitate or fly. There are statistical rules of physics ( such as einstein theory of gravity which is wrong ) and life rules( metaphysical energies).

"Life is a revolt against the statistical rules of physics. Death means that the revolt subsided and statistical laws resumed their sway" Albert Szent

The trout is using this Levitationsfluß and is thus in the flow or floats in water falls to the top. The same phenomenon we have in the birds, be generated by the springs where millions of tiny vortices, take the bird in a boost of energy. Schauberger called this phenomenon “biological vacuum”, generated by the compression of the air. This biological vacuum is formed above the bird's body and makes him so the flight. Schauberger used to say, that the birds do not fly, but will be flown. The fish does not swim, but will be swum.

Put simply, it is only those energies that remain immaterial that

contribute to an increase in life-force, while the remaining energetic

material is expelled as waste, just like daily human defecation. There

are subtle nonmaterial energies in the food we eat, which are used

to produce thought processes and metabolic functions. The human

body is like a energy path containing a complex vortex which trans-

forms the energy of matter into intellectual and physical actions. It

is therefore axiomatic that the quality of our functions is dependent

on the quality of the energy that we ingest. Viktor Schauberger cam-

paigned for high quality nutrition and water.

So, physical manifestation depends on the movement of energy.

All of Nature's creations that we observe are the outward shell of

the formative energy path. Schauberger used to say that a tree will

grow only to the height to which the energies can draw up the phys-

ical mass, although the tree's main energy body lies above it.

Viktor Schauberger found it hard to understand why science has

not ascribed any fundamental importance to the natural movement

of energy and Nature's systems of spiral movement, which are so

clear, from the scale of a galaxy to that of a DNA molecule. Perhaps

this is because it has been too immersed in the Euclidean elements

of mechanics with little knowledge or conception of organics. We

have never taken the time to understand enough Nature's dynamics

to be able to copy them.

A famous professor of logic once pointed out:

We must conclude, I think, that there is no room for telepathy

in a materialistic universe. Telepathy is something that ought

not to happen at all, if the materialist theory were true. But it

does happen. So there must be something seriously wrong

with the materialist theory, however numerous and imposing

the normal facts which support it may be.

Goethe too said of scientists,'Whatever you cannot calculate you do

not think is real
.' :)

OP
Samya

Samya

Thanks for the info, I'll look into Viktor Schauberger's writings.

If our physiological and emotional and environment state is perfect( vitality, lightness, no sense of own weight) like in young children we would probably by able to levitate or fly.

As silly as it may sound to some this does ring true for me, at least after some of my own experiences I can't deny the possibility of such states; who really knows where we're headed... I feel as if part of our evolution may be returning to a childlike/youthful state, a bit like the Biblical saying 'unless ye become as children, ye shall not enter the kingdom of heaven'. I think that our bodies may become lighter and possibly the rate of our breathing will slow down as we come to use other sources of energy.

I'll update with any new insights into developing this state...

Last edited:

Diokine

Wow, I haven't heard Viktor Schauburger's name in quite a while. Very interesting information contained in his writings, glad to see him pop up here.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals