Philips SmartSleep - Created To Increase SWS

Just ran across this and got pretty geeked about it haha, SWS is something I first really knew what it was from Ritanserin and actually experiencing the effects and the feeling of restoration and oh my gosh it felt good, may grab one of these to try but $399 is kinda steep, maybe doing a 30day trial of it would be enough...anyways here ya go..

SmartSleep Sleep enhancing wearable headband | Improve deep sleep quality | Philips

"
Beyond sleep tracking, the sleep-enhancing headband and sleep app is a complete solution that actively improves your sleep. During the night our bodies cycle through different stages of sleep: rapid-eye movement (or REM), and non-REM sleep, which has three stages. When your body is in the third stage of non-REM – deep sleep – your heartbeat and breathing slow to their lowest levels and muscles relax. This is the most restorative stage of sleep often called "slow wave sleep". "

Soren

Forum Supporter
Interesting. I'd like to see what the emf levels of this device would be as I don't think it's a good idea to have large levels of emf by your brain for hours on end.

Back
Top Bottom