Phenylalanine Better Than Tyrosine For Serotonin Depletion

Frankdee20

I had 300mg of L-Phenylalanine this morning, after 1mg of cypro last night.

Felt literally euphoric and was enjoying and FEELING music so much!!

L-Phenylalanine definitely suppresses appetite though.[/QU

Yes, when it works, it really works, and does curb hunger. Repeated use will diminish it's effect, and I was never sure why that was.

Frankdee20

Phenylalanine can also go down the PEA route, unlike Tyrosine, and this has it's own effects.

Mauritio

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
Phenylalanine can also go down the PEA route, unlike Tyrosine, and this has it's own effects.

Feels great. I didn't have any this morning and still feel good. Haven't noticed a 'crash' or comedown, as I was anticipating.

I forgot to mention though, that using L-Phenylalanine actually made me switch tasks so much yesterday, tiny bit of adhd symptoms, but its because I was just so excited/dopamine'd out. I can modulate this with Taurine if I really had to.

I actually feel minor residual positives today.

Had my licorice tea this morning though and that really helps my adrenals so much.

Last edited:

Experienced

Feels great. I didn't have any this morning and still feel good. Haven't noticed a 'crash' or comedown, as I was anticipating.

I forgot to mention though, that using L-Phenylalanine actually made me switch tasks so much yesterday, tiny bit of adhd symptoms, but its because I was just so excited/dopamine'd out. I can modulate this with Taurine if I really had to.

I actually feel minor residual positives today.

Had my licorice tea this morning though and that really helps my adrenals so much.
is it worth buying this stuff?

I`m thinking on getting a full list of Supplements from Purebulk

share me your thoughts mate!check this place and recommend me some supps you see I definitely bought B1 B2 B3 B5 P5P not sure about Vitamin A though bought Pure biotin too check for me please ty :)

Frankdee20

I think eventually, the brain adapts, and the effect doesn’t occur anymore... phenylalanine is substrate, but the enzymatic process that makes Dopamine will adapt, and maybe down regulate itself ...

Experienced

I think eventually, the brain adapts, and the effect doesn’t occur anymore... phenylalanine is substrate, but the enzymatic process that makes Dopamine will adapt, and maybe down regulate itself ...
Is even using Phenylalanine handy or nah?

Frankdee20

Is even using Phenylalanine handy or nah?

Im guessing it can be, and some people respond well to it ... it can alleviate depression and provide some energy....but like I said, I think it won’t be a long term solution.... it’s hit or miss though...

For me, using phenylalanine this past year to help depression only resulted in major agitation and overall tense feelings, which ironically made my depression worse (perhaps I have high adrenaline) ... I got the same thing with Tyrosine ... but when I was much younger, phenylalanine did give me a boost, albeit a little edgy .... I likely have low serotonin and GABA these days, so stimulants are terrible for me

Experienced

Im guessing it can be, and some people respond well to it ... it can alleviate depression and provide some energy....but like I said, I think it won’t be a long term solution.... it’s hit or miss though...

For me, using phenylalanine this past year to help depression only resulted in major agitation and overall tense feelings, which ironically made my depression worse (perhaps I have high adrenaline) ... I got the same thing with Tyrosine ... but when I was much younger, phenylalanine did give me a boost, albeit a little edgy .... I likely have low serotonin and GABA these days, so stimulants are terrible for me
Ah I get it I even tried L histidine it gave me different results and not promising ones. Definitely appetite was gone after taking it. I'd say amino acids are very complex imo.

I'm not sure if I'll get Phenylalanine, I haven't tried B1 in my life neither B2 or b5 they'll arrive soon and also hyped to try out Lapodin that'll arrive tomorrow.

Also is the rebound effect of aspirin a big deal? Why is aspirin recommended for everything if it can build up symptoms later. I think the rebound effect is associated with people that take daily Aspirin for months and months?