PHD doctor of virology says Covid-19 is just FLU. "COVID 19 was imaginary and fictitious"

AlexR

I have one family member that tested positive for COVID. Total number of symptoms she had...... zero. Zilch. Nada, for months prior to the test, and the 2 weeks after. I guess she was an "asymptomatic patient."

You have totally shifted from "Loss of taste/smell is unique to COVID" to "This many people have never lost there taste and smell from the flu." But all you have offered up in support of that is three friends, all of whom recovered from that symptom. So how many is it, total? 5? 10? 500? 500,000? 17 Million? 800 Billion? What's your source for the number? Since all the research or proof you've offered in this area is your friends and such, I guess the total is 3 people. I would think more than 3 people suffer from Anosmia in a normal flu season, seeing as the estimates go up to 3% of Americans. Nothing there indicates a new high for anosmia.
Holy cow! You are quite the sperg aren’t you mate? I’m not sure why you constantly sperg out to my posts. You want evidence, but you don’t believe any of the studies. I posted one and you’re more than welcome to do a Google search and see that loss of taste AND smell is quite rampant with the virus and that has confirmed what I have seen and experienced with people who have gotten it in the real world. Anosmia from the flu caused by a stuffy nose is completely different from losing both taste and smell completely since anosmia also includes partial loss. An asymptomatic case is now not considered a positive test, so your family member doesn’t even count as a positive. It’s quite obvious that people who test positive and have symptoms are the ones I’m talking about. Once again, just because you don’t like how the virus is being handled, doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist lol

tankasnowgod

Some of us don’t have to rely on the news or the internet for information and can actually get it from real life experiences. Shocking, I know.

You want evidence, but you don’t believe any of the studies.

So which is it? Believe the studies? Or get all info from Real Life Experiences? You posted these within an hour of each other. Amazing you can't even go that long in contradicting yourself.

AlexR

So which is it? Believe the studies? Or get all info from Real Life Experiences? You posted these within an hour of each other. Amazing you can't even go that long in contradicting yourself.
It doesn’t contradict at all in the context it was used lmao. I said that I can infer that COVID or a new virus exists without the media telling me it does because lots of people I know have lost their taste and smell this year, whereas other years that has never happened. Then I said that you keep asking for studies to prove it, but you clearly don’t believe any of them given that you don’t even believe that COVID exists. I know you’re looking to make some gotcha response, but it’s just not going to happen with me since this is such a braindead and easy topic. The virus exists even if you don’t like how it’s being handled.

tankasnowgod

I said that I can infer that COVID or a new virus exists without the media telling me it does because lots of people I know have lost their taste and smell this year, whereas other years that has never happened.

Clearly, that doesn't prove the existence of a "new virus." And are you trying to say that not only did you infer this "new virus" yourself, but you also independently came up with the name COVID, despite it being plastered pretty much everywhere the past 13 months?

And if the taste and smell thing is only people you know, that could be any number of things. If it's all in the same area, if could be some sort of chemical spill. The Mayo Clinic even lists "Exposure to certain chemicals in insecticides or solvents." Maybe there was a heavily sprayed insecticide in your area that causes friends to loose their sense of smell. Or maybe it was a solvent used in something like, say, disinfecting sprays. After all, people and businesses alike have been using those sort of disinfectants and cleaners at a much higher rate these past 13 months.

AlexR

Clearly, that doesn't prove the existence of a "new virus." And are you trying to say that not only did you infer this "new virus" yourself, but you also independently came up with the name COVID, despite it being plastered pretty much everywhere the past 13 months?

And if the taste and smell thing is only people you know, that could be any number of things. If it's all in the same area, if could be some sort of chemical spill. The Mayo Clinic even lists "Exposure to certain chemicals in insecticides or solvents." Maybe there was a heavily sprayed insecticide in your area that causes friends to loose their sense of smell. Or maybe it was a solvent used in something like, say, disinfecting sprays. After all, people and businesses alike have been using those sort of disinfectants and cleaners at a much higher rate these past 13 months.
Lmao are you serious man? Disinfectants or a chemical spill? Maybe it was just COVID since they had flu-like symptoms, complete loss of smell and taste, and a positive COVID test? You’re digging yourself into a deep hole where you have to create all sorts of crazy scenarios instead of just saying the obvious that COVID actually exists. The existence of the virus has nothing to do with your opinion on how it’s handled.

Perry Staltic

Lmao are you serious man? Disinfectants

Yeah I think so considering how excessively people are using hand sanitizers. They slather the stuff on every time they enter and leave every store. No telling how much people use at home. The way it's being used as if it's harmless is ridiculous. Triclosan is a hormone disruptor and weakens immunity. Benzalkonium chloride is toxic.

Benzalkonium chloride is considered acutely toxic. Exposure to the toxic chemical may produce side effects such as rashes, allergic reactions, itching, redness, swelling, blisters, skin peeling, fever, wheezing, tightness in the chest or throat, trouble breathing or talking, unusual hoarseness, mouth/face/lips/tongue/throat swelling. Ingestion of BAK may cause abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, burning sensations, diarrhea, shock and/or collapse.

Last edited:

Perry Staltic

After all, people and businesses alike have been using those sort of disinfectants and cleaners at a much higher rate these past 13 months.

I hadn't even considered that. It's unreal how people act like nothing has changed in their lives and blame any problem caused by those changes on a virus.

I believe that the virus is real, however:
-it is very likely man-made
-the response of government and institutions to it has been blown out of any sensible proportion
-it is clearly being used to further political agendas

AlexR

I believe that the virus is real, however:
-it is very likely man-made
-the response of government and institutions to it has been blown out of any sensible proportion
-it is clearly being used to further political agendas
This makes much more sense than saying that people are getting sick from disinfectants, chemical spills, and insecticides. I'm not sure why a lot of people here fervently believe that viruses don't cause any symptoms and try to blame them all on endotoxin or chemicals in the environment.

Giraffe

There are hallmarks of the virus that have appeared recently that don’t happen when people catch the flu like losing their sense of taste and smell.

Zinc deficiency makes you susceptible for inflammation, but also inflammation makes you lose zinc. It's for a reason that zinc is used in the treatment of covid-19. And one of the symptoms of zinc deficiency happens to be loss of smell and taste perception.

There are a number of zinc deficiency symptoms, including developmental growth retardation, hypogonadism, cognitive impairment [34], loss of appetite, impaired immune function, and also potentially hair loss, diarrhea, impotence, eye and skin lesions, delayed healing of wounds, the aforementioned taste abnormalities, and mental lethargy [35]. Many of these symptoms overlap with symptoms known to occur during viral infections as well as other diseases.

An intriguing set of overlapping symptoms has to do with loss of taste and smell perception. Gustatory dysfunction is most commonly associated with allergic rhinitis, chronic rhinosinusitis, and upper respiratory infection [36,37], the latter two involving infections and all three involving inflammatory immune response.

I have linked the article where this quote comes from here.

Quelsatron

They don't have to be "fake." My kitchen table is very real, but it still doesn't prove the existence of Bigfoot. Similarly, those colorized micrographs don't prove the existence of a "newly discovered virus."

And even if they do, it doesn't prove the virus is "new." It doesn't prove the tests are useful or accurate. It doesn't prove that this virus causes any symptoms in anybody, seeing as those that test positive range from completely healthy and no symptoms, to dying from any number of conditions (including cancer, kidney failure, gunshot wounds and motorcycle accidents, among many others). It doesn't prove that the "novel coronavirus" has been discovered anywhere on earth other than the original lab. It doesn't prove there is a pandemic, it doesn't justify any government actions, it doesn't justify using new and dangerous mRNA technology that has been tested less than a month.

So, attacking the very seed of this poisonous tree is very good, because the entire fake pandemic is a house of cards built on a foundation of quicksand, held up by a 13 month propaganda campaign and treasonous actions from government officials. If there is no virus discovery in the first place, the entire pandemic narrative falls apart (though there are several other weak/false links that can also destroy the foundation).

The evidence that this "novel virus" even exists is shoddy and questionable at best, downright fraudulent at worst. You have done zero to "debunk" that.
Most mild pathogens don't produce symptoms in all people you can find them in. The question of coronas lethality is obviously that it's overhyped, but that doesn't have anything to do with the virus existing or not. There are full genomes of the thing, i'm not sure how you mean these don't prove that the virus exists. And on the contrary, claiming the virus doesn't exist only uproots your own cause because the average person is much more likely to believe that it's overhyped rather than that it's completely fake and doesn't even exist. The acts of your government also has nothing to do with the physical reality of the pathogen existing.

Quelsatron

The genome was modeled, not observed.
Modeled? You mean assembled? The whole genome sequencing results I found were done with the illuminsa miseq, which does not read the whole genome end-to-end, but is perfectly capable of doing a whole genome sequencing of anything you'd throw at it. Four SARS-CoV-2 Genome Sequences from Late April in Stockholm, Sweden, Reveal a Rare Mutation in the Spike Protein. Doubting these methods is casting doubt on all of genomics, it's not new ground. You could also follow the viral mutations over time during the past year. Unless you believe in a pure conspiratorial lie I'm not sure how you can explain the genetic reads not being evidence.

Perry Staltic

Modeled? You mean assembled? The whole genome sequencing results I found were done with the illuminsa miseq, which does not read the whole genome end-to-end, but is perfectly capable of doing a whole genome sequencing of anything you'd throw at it. Four SARS-CoV-2 Genome Sequences from Late April in Stockholm, Sweden, Reveal a Rare Mutation in the Spike Protein. Doubting these methods is casting doubt on all of genomics, it's not new ground. You could also follow the viral mutations over time during the past year. Unless you believe in a pure conspiratorial lie I'm not sure how you can explain the genetic reads not being evidence.

As I understand it they only detected something like 3 dozen sequences, and then used a computer model to build a full genome consisting of tens of thousands of sequences.

Quelsatron

As I understand it they only detected something like 3 dozen sequences, and then used a computer model to build a full genome consisting of tens of thousands of sequences.
"SARS-CoV-2 reads were detected in nine of the samples, with variable coverage. Near-complete genomes were assembled from four samples, with a median length of 29,825 ± 7 bp, covering 99.7 to 99.8% of the reference genome and 100% of the coding region, with depths of coverage ranging from 776.8 to 1,718.2× and 38.00% GC content."
As in, from each of 4 different nasopharyngeal swabs they could assemble sequences matching the already existing reference sequence. Not sure what you're getting the 3 dozen number from either.

AlexR

"SARS-CoV-2 reads were detected in nine of the samples, with variable coverage. Near-complete genomes were assembled from four samples, with a median length of 29,825 ± 7 bp, covering 99.7 to 99.8% of the reference genome and 100% of the coding region, with depths of coverage ranging from 776.8 to 1,718.2× and 38.00% GC content."
As in, from each of 4 different nasopharyngeal swabs they could assemble sequences matching the already existing reference sequence. Not sure what you're getting the 3 dozen number from either.
But if it was only 99.8 percent assembled, can we really say it exists? It’s definitely just insecticides and zinc deficiency causing “COVID-19”.

Perry Staltic

As I said, as I understand it, they have actually detected only about 3 dozen base pairs. The remainder, some 29,000+, were filled in by computer models. In other words, guessed. I don't remember where I read that.

KTownSatfats

What exactly can I prove to you? You have already made it clear you will never believe it and you think ridiculous things like wearing a mask will cause you to lose your sense of taste and smell. Every source says that you lose your taste and smell, but they are all the establishment and you will never believe them because you are hyper-politicized. I know three people that got COVID, had a positive test, and lost their sense of taste and smell completely and have never experienced that with any other flu. Unlike you, I don’t need a study to confirm every aspect of reality. It’s ironic that you are this way given that every study is performed by the establishment and their institutions and you are hyper-skeptical of them. You’re a walking contradiction.
No, he isn't a walking contradiction. You are being overly simplistic. Yes, he and many of us are extremely skeptical of the establishment and their institutions. The reason for that is that they almost exclusively ignore the results of the legit studies that are performed in favor of glossing over the evidence and just continuing with simplistic propaganda. Why not? It does seem to work, as most people don't have the time or inclination to look at all deeply into the actual studies.
Again, most here are all about the actual studies and scientific findings. We're NOT about the fake interpretations that the 'establishment' promotes and labels as 'science'.

Quelsatron

As I said, as I understand it, they have actually detected only about 3 dozen base pairs. The remainder, some 29,000+, were filled in by computer models. In other words, guessed. I don't remember where I read that.
Regardless, as you could see in the article I posted, they managed to isolate sars-cov-2 RNA and sequence it. There was no filling in, though of course the DNA was fragmented and joined together in a computer, but it's not a guess.