PHD doctor of virology says Covid-19 is just FLU. "COVID 19 was imaginary and fictitious"

OP
P

PeatingMama

Thank you, Lollipop2! I knew if I posted it here on Ray Peat Forum first, its legitimacy would be verified or not.

tankasnowgod

Though I would love to believe this story was true, apparently it was a hoax and fake:

VERIFY: Cornell professor says COVID-19 is real, Facebook post is fake

Well, the claims that it comes from a Cornell Professor may be false, but certainly some of the claims in the viral post are true. From the WKYC article...

The post claims that “no one in any lab in the world has ever isolated” the virus. That’s false. Many researchers isolated the full genome of the virus and have shared their information.

How ridiculous. Full Genome OF WHAT? This is so incredibly stupid and misleading. Its no different than saying

"Person X claims no one has ever seen Bigfoot or a Unicorn. But that's false. Several companies like 23 and Me have discovered genetic profiles of both Bigfoot and Unicorns, and shared their information."

Or...

"The post claims no building of 250 stories tall have ever been built in Pacific Ocean. But that's false. Several blueprints of such a building have been releases by architects around the world."

Quelsatron

Well, the claims that it comes from a Cornell Professor may be false, but certainly some of the claims in the viral post are true. From the WKYC article...

How ridiculous. Full Genome OF WHAT? This is so incredibly stupid and misleading. Its no different than saying

"Person X claims no one has ever seen Bigfoot or a Unicorn. But that's false. Several companies like 23 and Me have discovered genetic profiles of both Bigfoot and Unicorns, and shared their information."

Or...

"The post claims no building of 250 stories tall have ever been built in Pacific Ocean. But that's false. Several blueprints of such a building have been releases by architects around the world."
You stopped responding when i debunked your claim of there being no real microscopy pictures of covid-19.

tankasnowgod

Colorized micrographs are not "fake", you're using ridiculous standards just so you can prove your point.

They don't have to be "fake." My kitchen table is very real, but it still doesn't prove the existence of Bigfoot. Similarly, those colorized micrographs don't prove the existence of a "newly discovered virus."

And even if they do, it doesn't prove the virus is "new." It doesn't prove the tests are useful or accurate. It doesn't prove that this virus causes any symptoms in anybody, seeing as those that test positive range from completely healthy and no symptoms, to dying from any number of conditions (including cancer, kidney failure, gunshot wounds and motorcycle accidents, among many others). It doesn't prove that the "novel coronavirus" has been discovered anywhere on earth other than the original lab. It doesn't prove there is a pandemic, it doesn't justify any government actions, it doesn't justify using new and dangerous mRNA technology that has been tested less than a month.

So, attacking the very seed of this poisonous tree is very good, because the entire fake pandemic is a house of cards built on a foundation of quicksand, held up by a 13 month propaganda campaign and treasonous actions from government officials. If there is no virus discovery in the first place, the entire pandemic narrative falls apart (though there are several other weak/false links that can also destroy the foundation).

The evidence that this "novel virus" even exists is shoddy and questionable at best, downright fraudulent at worst. You have done zero to "debunk" that.

AlexR

Or...

It is nothing like that at all lmao. There are hallmarks of the virus that have appeared recently that don’t happen when people catch the flu like losing their sense of taste and smell. We don’t need pictures of the virus to create the case that the virus exists. That’s terrible logic. Do you still think that people actually disappear when they play peek-a-boo?

tankasnowgod

There are hallmarks of the virus that have appeared recently that don’t happen when people catch the flu like losing their sense of taste and smell.
Ridiculous. This article is from late 2019, so untainted by COVID propaganda. Clearly talks about loosing taste and smell because of a cold or flu, among other common conditions-

A wide variety of causes exist for impaired taste. Many of the causes involve your respiratory system. Even if you do not have a diagnosed smell disorder, the temporary interruption of smell you experience during a cold or other respiratory illness can impair your sense of taste. Many common conditions can all affect your ability to taste, such as:
Other causes of impaired taste include:

Here's a different article from the Mayo Clinic saying that loss of taste or smell can be a normal part of aging.

Of course, even with that, there have been large scale medical experiments being run on the general population at the same time, like forced masking. It's obviously causing dental issues, and if there is an increase in this symptom(that being loss of taste or smell), wearing masks could be a cause-

He says the stinky syndrome is triggered by face coverings, since wearing a mask increases dryness of the mouth — and a buildup of bad bacteria.

“People tend to breathe through their mouth instead of through their nose while wearing a mask,” says Sclafani. “The mouth breathing is causing the dry mouth, which leads to a decrease in saliva — and saliva is what fights the bacteria and cleanses your teeth.”

He adds that “saliva is also what neutralizes acid in the mouth and helps prevent tooth decay and gum disease.”

Throat and salivary gland infections were listed in the first article I posted, and here is a dentist suggesting that mouth breathing from mask wearing is causing a "buildup of bad bacteria." No "novel virus" needed for these symptoms.

Last edited:

Perry Staltic

It is nothing like that at all lmao. There are hallmarks of the virus that have appeared recently that don’t happen when people catch the flu like losing their sense of taste and smell. We don’t need pictures of the virus to create the case that the virus exists. That’s terrible logic. Do you still think that people actually disappear when they play peek-a-boo?

There's nothing new about this illness. It's all been seen before, except for the ways it is and isn't being treated.

AlexR

Ridiculous. This article is from late 2019, so untainted by COVID propaganda. Clearly talks about loosing taste and smell because of a cold or flu, among other common conditions-
Are you seriously outsourcing your thoughts to a news article? Not only that, but it says impaired taste, not complete loss. How many other flu seasons have you heard of people losing their taste and smell? It’s obvious that people have lost these senses at a way higher frequency this year than any other year. I have never heard of anybody losing their taste and smell from a flu until this year. You’re conflating the existence of the virus with its deadliness and protocols implemented to stop it. It doesn’t matter what you think about it or the way it’s being handled, that’s not relevant to its existence.

AlexR

You're assuming that the loss of smell with covid is complete loss.
The article says loss of taste. Can’t explain the loss of smell unique to COVID-19. The virus exists and I have never known anybody who had lost their smell and taste until this year. Now I know multiple people.

Perry Staltic

The article says loss of taste. Can’t explain the loss of smell unique to COVID-19. The virus exists and I have never known anybody who had lost their smell and taste until this year. Now I know multiple people.

Loss of smell is not unique to covid. Zinc deficiency can cause it.

tankasnowgod

Are you seriously outsourcing your thoughts to a news article? Not only that, but it says impaired taste, not complete loss. How many other flu seasons have you heard of people losing their taste and smell? It’s obvious that people have lost these senses at a way higher frequency this year than any other year. I have never heard of anybody losing their taste and smell from a flu until this year. You’re conflating the existence of the virus with its deadliness and protocols implemented to stop it. It doesn’t matter what you think about it or the way it’s being handled, that’s not relevant to its existence.

I don't outsource my thinking to news articles. You clearly, do, however, as you buy the COVID propaganda.

"Complete Loss" implies a sort of permanence. There is nothing to suggest that anyone who had impaired taste or smell in 2020 will still have that impairment 5 or 10 years from now. Of course, nothing suggests that using the phrase "complete loss of taste or smell" is necessarily different from "impaired taste or smell." Those are simply subjective descriptions of the same phenomenon.

Of course, it turns out, "Anosmia" has been around a long time. And people were loosing their sense of taste or smell long before 2020 came along-

I haven't ever seen propaganda like this in any other cold and flu season in my lifetime. Certainly not something that lasts 13 plus months.

You're whole initial argument was that this "unique" symptom of "loss of taste and smell" proved that the COVID virus (or SARS-Cov-2) existed, because it's a "novel symptom." It's clearly not a novel symptom, as it's been reported with colds, flus, and other sorts of infections previous.

Last edited:

AlexR

I don't outsource my thinking to news articles. You clearly, do, however, as you buy the COVID propaganda.

"Complete Loss" implies a sort of permanence. There is nothing to suggest that anyone who had impaired taste or smell in 2020 will still have that impairment 5 or 10 years from now. Of course, nothing suggests that using the phrase "complete loss of taste or smell" is necessarily different from "impaired taste or smell." Those are simply subjective descriptions of the same phenomenon.

Of course, it turns out, "Anosmia" has been around a long time. And people were loosing their sense of taste or smell long before 2020 came along-

I haven't ever seen propaganda like this in any other cold and flu season in my lifetime. Certainly not something that lasts 13 plus months.

You're whole initial argument was that this "unique" symptom of "loss of taste and smell" proved that the COVID virus (or SARS-Cov-2) existed, because it's a "novel symptom." It's clearly not a novel symptom, as it's been reported with colds, flus, and other sorts of infections previous.
Once again, just because you are unhappy with the way that the virus is being handled, doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. There has never been a flu season where this many people have lost their sense of taste and smell. The virus clearly exists.

Perry Staltic

You’re grasping at straws.

Not really. It's an example of one of several things that can cause loss of smell. You're making an unsupportable claim that loss of smell is greater now than it has been due to other factors. That may be your experience, but that has no relevance to the broader truth.