Phantomisa?

dluxxx3

Anyone heard or had issues with Phantomisa? It's a strange symptom of smelling smells that aren't really there. I've been experiencing phantom smells of cigarette smoke. It's really weird and very taxing to be smiling this constantly. There seems to be a lot of causes or at least causes that doctors believe:

Head truama
nasal infections
brain issues like tumors
chemical exposure
autoimmune disease
nasal polyps
nasal damage
allergies

to name a few....

Wondering if anyone has experienced this or heard of any natural approaches to this phenomenon.

nad

Anyone heard or had issues with Phantomisa? It's a strange symptom of smelling smells that aren't really there. I've been experiencing phantom smells of cigarette smoke. It's really weird and very taxing to be smiling this constantly. There seems to be a lot of causes or at least causes that doctors believe:

Head truama
nasal infections
brain issues like tumors
chemical exposure
autoimmune disease
nasal polyps
nasal damage
allergies

to name a few....

Wondering if anyone has experienced this or heard of any natural approaches to this phenomenon.

Hi, yea, I got it a couple years ago, didn't even imaging it's not just me.
I feel it like hard to explain - burned coffee, wet ash mixing together (?). I have a lot of strange symptoms, so I thought -just one more.
Checked it online - so much info, mostly questionably, but definitely not only me.
And BTW, welcome to the forum.:wavingyellow

OP
D

dluxxx3

No your not alone. I hope this goes away only 3 days and I'm so over it. It can be a number of things. I was suggested to do a saline rinse daily and do flonase but I'm not going to do the flonase gonna stick with the saline and sinu orega incase its viral or bacterial.
Hi, yea, I got it a couple years ago, didn't even imaging it's not just me.
I feel it like hard to explain - burned coffee, wet ash mixing together (?). I have a lot of strange symptoms, so I thought -just one more.
Checked it online - so much info, mostly questionably, but definitely not only me.
And BTW, welcome to the forum.:wavingyellow

Thank you! No your not alone. A lot of people have this issue and sme a variety of things. I have mold toxicity and have strange symptoms too. You might want to look into mold as a underlying cause. I hope this goes away only 3 days and I'm so over it. It can be a number of things. I was suggested to do a saline rinse daily and do flonase but I'm not going to do the flonase gonna stick with the saline and sinu orega incase its viral or bacterial. How long have you had this? Did you see a doctor for it?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals