Pfs Sufferer - Next Steps

bk_

Hi all, have had PFS for years and then entered a stressful relationship went into supplement land and my health went to hell. Need advice on what my next steps should be so I can make it to the next level. Here are my current symptoms:

- ruined sleep (thanks to methylated b-vitamins)
- low stomach acid
- basal temps are average 0.5 degree Celsius below 36.6, pulse rate is often 66 BPM
- constipation
- little to no libido
- brain fog
- inability to gain muscle (power lift 3x a week)
- I feel stressed easily at times for nothing
- eczema that erupts due to stress, constipation, or certain foods
- lots of food sensitivities (can’t even handle dairy or eggs)

For sleep I take l-theanine, for low acid I take betaine HCL, using probiotics to get bowels working daily. I also use a 12w LED red light but it hold up to the affects of the miserable winters in Canada. I’ve tried niacinimide but when I take 500mg a day I feel weak, back of my knees get irritated, and recently came down with a hard infection which never happens to me sincerely getting PFS. I try taking chocolate but all I can tolerate without feeling jittery all day is 1/2 ounce.

Should I take pregenenolone since it’s upstream to prog?

Last edited:

Hugh Johnson

Can you get T3? Or progest-e? If you are not gaining muscle you should probably cut back on lifting. Taurine could help with stomach acid and so might vinegar.

I am curious about how you damaged yourself with the supplements.

OP
B

bk_

I damaged myself with just a few capsules of methylated b-vits which quickly and permanently destroyed my sleep. There were other supplements that i should have never touched like licorice root which itself is a potent 5ar inhibitor like finasteride and wrecks your sodium/potassium balance, or taking other supps with too high a dose for too long like magneisum and vit d, or taking “fiber” for constipation which only wrecked my gut further with disbiosis, or taking stupid fermented or multistrain probiotic products which just aggravated all my problems except the constipation.

I can get t3 or progest-e as long as haidut ships to canada!

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
I damaged myself with just a few capsules of methylated b-vits which quickly and permanently destroyed my sleep. There were other supplements that i should have never touched like licorice root which itself is a potent 5ar inhibitor like finasteride and wrecks your sodium/potassium balance, or taking other supps with too high a dose for too long like magneisum and vit d, or taking “fiber” for constipation which only wrecked my gut further with disbiosis, or taking stupid fermented or multistrain probiotic products which just aggravated all my problems except the constipation.

I can get t3 or progest-e as long as haidut ships to canada!
Bk,
How do you feel that methylated b-vitamins ruined your sleep?
Paul

Jremy25

Hi all, have had PFS for years and then entered a stressful relationship went into supplement land and my health went to hell. Need advice on what my next steps should be so I can make it to the next level. Here are my current symptoms:

- ruined sleep (thanks to methylated b-vitamins)
- low stomach acid
- basal temps are average 0.5 degree Celsius below 36.6, pulse rate is often 66 BPM
- constipation
- little to no libido
- brain fog
- inability to gain muscle (power lift 3x a week)
- I feel stressed easily at times for nothing
- eczema that erupts due to stress, constipation, or certain foods
- lots of food sensitivities (can’t even handle dairy or eggs)

For sleep I take l-theanine, for low acid I take betaine HCL, using probiotics to get bowels working daily. I also use a 12w LED red light but it hold up to the affects of the miserable winters in Canada. I’ve tried niacinimide but when I take 500mg a day I feel weak, back of my knees get irritated, and recently came down with a hard infection which never happens to me sincerely getting PFS. I try taking chocolate but all I can tolerate without feeling jittery all day is 1/2 ounce.

Should I take pregenenolone since it’s upstream to prog?
You could try a stack of DHT gel, HCG and T3. DHT has helped me pack on a solid amount of lean hard muscle.