PFS, Maybe A Lead?

Tommy Doe

You can find my old stories under this user ID on propeciahelp. TL;DR is i took it for 2 years, ignored symptoms I should not have, came off, felt great for two weeks and then crashed. I took Tyrosine about 6 months after the crash at 1500mg per and day was cured for several months without interruption. But I stopped due to pain in my liver region. I tried other things like mucuna and l-dopa and when I finally tried tyrosine again after all those, it helped and then faded away. I could not recreate the permanence of the first time i used tyrosine. Since then I have tried other things and I cannot get back to a decent baseline. I have started taking cabergoline recently in the hopes of getting a steady dopamine flow but i feel like i got the same initial burst and then drop off. Testes having pain again and other symptoms resurfacing.

I decided to get some bloodwork done while on cabergoline, some tests that I have never done before. Those are here. Is there another method I could try based on the bloodwork being out of range?

Maybe @haidut or some other experts can weigh in on the leads in my bloodwork?

Thanks for the guidance here. I may post this on some other forums as I know there is expertise here but also in other places. Thanks everyone.

Bloodwork

Test, Result, Range, High or Low

Albumin: 4.2, 3.6-5.1, normal

SHBG: 42, 10-50, normal

Free Testosterone: 58, 46-224, "normal" but this seems low in a range that allows for low

Bioavailable Testosterone: 111.6, 110-575, again this is "normal" but for an old man

Estradiol: 13, <=29, normal

Estrone: 14, <=65, normal

17 HydroxyProgesterone: 34, 42-196, Low

Estrogen total serum: 59.9, 60-196, Low

Androsterone: 32, 40-190, Low

Progestone: <.1, <.2, normal

17 Hydroxypregnenolone: 12, <=905, normal

Pregnenolone: 13, 22-237, Low

DHEA Sulfate: 160, 106-464, normal

FSH: 5.5, 1.6-8.0, normal

LH: 2.2, 1.5-9.3, normal

Prolactin: <1.0, 2.0-18.0, Low (Cabergoline)

Cortisol AM: 10.4, 4-22, Normal

OP
T

Tommy Doe

I have in the past but I did not this time. Should I go back and do so? I did try Armour a few years ago and it helped but fell off. I'm willing to try some thing to increase the preg and neurosteroids in there. Preg itself helped and then fell off when I tried it.

When I try things and then they stop working my balls start to hurt. What does ball pain like that mean physiologically?