PFS - DHEA? Unsure How To Interpret This

jinstewart

Hi all,

Suffering from PFS this last month since stopping Finasteride (took it for three weeks, have some cognitive sides and ED.) I still have BO and some erections and mild allergy to my cat, and I'm led to believe these are good signs but not sure.

Saturday I took 25mg DHEA and I'm sure I felt 90% recovered for about 12 hours! Following that, yesterday (Sunday) was somewhat difficult mentally, and I'm sure my BO left, only returning today. Sleep last night was terrible.

Can anyone shed any light on this and if I should stay away from DHEA altogether?

Thanks hugely for any clues, opinions and info.

MigFon

Hi all,

Suffering from PFS this last month since stopping Finasteride (took it for three weeks, have some cognitive sides and ED.) I still have BO and some erections and mild allergy to my cat, and I'm led to believe these are good signs but not sure.

Saturday I took 25mg DHEA and I'm sure I felt 90% recovered for about 12 hours! Following that, yesterday (Sunday) was somewhat difficult mentally, and I'm sure my BO left, only returning today. Sleep last night was terrible.

Can anyone shed any light on this and if I should stay away from DHEA altogether?

Thanks hugely for any clues, opinions and info.
DHEA seems to interfere with sleep. I had that experience with lower doses than that and I have also read some reports of people here who claim the same thing.

Have you checked your DHT levels recently? That is where I would begin with PFS.

tallglass13

Using tyromax and some testosterone has worked for me. I took dutasteride, one dose about 3 weeks ago. thyroid can help in a lot of way. pair thyroid with DHT or androsterone , see if that help.

broozer

DHEA seems to interfere with sleep. I had that experience with lower doses than that and I have also read some reports of people here who claim the same thing.

Have you checked your DHT levels recently? That is where I would begin with PFS.

im PFS too. Im experimenting since 1 month with varying doses of DHEA in the morning: 15mg is way too strong. blurred thinking, hypersexual behavior, focus lost plus insomnia. i read for cortisol antagonism very low dose is sufficient. so i started taking 2 or 3mg in the morngin with success: more relaxed feeling, less bloatd belly, cheekbones visible, normal cognition. it takes me a few minutes longer to sleep but i would sleep 1,5h longer in the morgning. would one need to cycle such low doses of DHEA?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom