PFIZER’S OWN DOCUMENTS STATE BOTH INHALATION AND SKIN CONTACT WILL TRANSMIT WHATEVER IS IN THE VAX FROM THE VACCINATED TO THE UN-VACCINATED

Nemo

Hedge fund friend in Maui writes that people there are now avoiding the vaccinated.

It’s beginning...hearing more and more that the Maui woo woo spiritual community are avoiding the vaccinated especially the women are avoiding other women.

The great divide continues.

He and his family are already avoiding the vaccinated, even to the point of no longer eating in restaurants.

Nemo

Tim Pool:

the most amazing deradicalization of the left is currently underway

many former radicals now support big pharma and the FBI

welcome to the corporate neo-lib faction

I've been watching the alignment of the left with the ClA and fascist ruling class in astonishment for at least five years now.

I believe boomers who have been radicals their whole lives (I know a lot of them from my days in the labor movement) are frustrated the end is near.

Now they are trying to punish everyone who failed to cooperate in the revolution they sought by dragging them into death with them via the vaccines.

-Luke-

SpQsORyS.jpeg
Life Threatening? No
Died? Yes

Nemo

Haidut provides, in his inimitable low-serotonin style, the answer why so many people, even those who know better, are obediently marching in to get their vaccines:

"A great study, which while done with horses, will probably raise questions (unfortunately only in people with already-low serotonin) of whether the relentless promotion of serotonin (5-HT) as the 'happiness hormone' and oxytocin as the 'love and connection hormone' has any evidence in support.

"According to the study, the horses with the lowest serotonin levels showed the highest dominance while the ones with the highest ones were the most 'trainable', which is euphemism in animal science for obedience, servility, and (social) defeat.

"This is by far not the only study on the topic and it is well-known in animal research circles that the so-called 'social defeat' paradigm, which leads to the drop of an animal’s social rank and subsequent development of depression and chronic disease, is driven by a rise in serotonin as a result of the stressful experience of 'training' (usually outright torture). In fact, animal studies show that changes in serotonin levels are the primary driver of appearances of hierarchies in societies, and maintaining high serotonin levels (and thus servility/defeat) in the non-dominant social members is perhaps the primary mechanism through which the 'elites' maintain their dominance over the 'plebs'."

As Miss Blankenship said, "It's a business of sadists and masochists and you know which you are."

Last edited:

Missenger

Breast milk has a lot protein doesn't it? Sperm does as well. Vaccine aids? Russia also got a mutated vaccine as well. The only ones with any sort of 'normal' vaccine are the chinese, how weird.

Last edited:

ThinPicking

Haidut provides, in his inimitable low-serotonin style, the answer why so many people, even those who know better, are obediently marching in to get their vaccines:

"A great study, which while done with horses, will probably raise questions (unfortunately only in people with already-low serotonin) of whether the relentless promotion of serotonin (5-HT) as the 'happiness hormone' and oxytocin as the 'love and connection hormone' has any evidence in support.

"According to the study, the horses with the lowest serotonin levels showed the highest dominance while the ones with the highest ones were the most 'trainable', which is euphemism in animal science for obedience, servility, and (social) defeat.

"This is by far not the only study on the topic and it is well-known in animal research circles that the so-called 'social defeat' paradigm, which leads to the drop of an animal’s social rank and subsequent development of depression and chronic disease, is driven by a rise in serotonin as a result of the stressful experience of 'training' (usually outright torture). In fact, animal studies show that changes in serotonin levels are the primary driver of appearances of hierarchies in societies, and maintaining high serotonin levels (and thus servility/defeat) in the non-dominant social members is perhaps the primary mechanism through which the 'elites' maintain their dominance over the 'plebs'."

As Miss Blankenship said, "It's a business of sadists and masochists and you know which you are."
irony

ThinPicking

I've decided just to never answer people like you again.
still got love for ya, random human.

Go forth, meet your vax'd buddies in the park on a beaut summers day for red stripes and talk of the good old days. Bring the valiant doggo in your avatar.

Last edited:

Vileplume

Hopefully the third wave is just those who have been vaccinated, not those who came into contact with those who have been vaccinated.

Is there any reason to think that even if we did inhale some vaccine particles via shedding, the effects wouldn't be as severe as for those who injected it into their bloodstream directly? In other words, we don't expect transmission via shedding to affect our bodies as seriously as direct injection, right?

Not saying there's no risk, because obviously there is, but I'm just seeking clarification that inhaled, shedded particles don't affect ACE2 receptors as voraciously as the directly injected vaccine.

Lollipop2

Hopefully the third wave is just those who have been vaccinated, not those who came into contact with those who have been vaccinated.

Is there any reason to think that even if we did inhale some vaccine particles via shedding, the effects wouldn't be as severe as for those who injected it into their bloodstream directly? In other words, we don't expect transmission via shedding to affect our bodies as seriously as direct injection, right?

Not saying there's no risk, because obviously there is, but I'm just seeking clarification that inhaled, shedded particles don't affect ACE2 receptors as voraciously as the directly injected vaccine.
My gut feeling is that the risk and this transmission will not be a large problem, especially with minimal contact like eating out in restaurants or shopping m, shorts visits, etc. etc. Of course I can be completely wrong, but something tells me the real problem in this scenario is long term heavy exposure perhaps in the case of a spouse where one is vaxxed and the other isn’t. Again, no one knows at this point and it all speculation. Let’s watch and see how it plays out.

PurpleHeart

I thought Peat didn't believe in receptor theory? So how come ACE2 receptors are discussed as playing such a significant role?

I am confused on where he stands when it comes to receptors.

mm33

Forum Supporter
tYes - I've thought the same. What exactly are we supposed to do about it?
I'm a sales rep that comes in contact with lots of folks and there are mornings i wake up with an upper sore throat - didn't know why but now after reading this am thinking it might be from contact with the vaxxed? In any event i take oxidal (for the MB) every morning in OJ and this sore throat goes away. Last thursday one of the guys i bowl with had just gotten his second shot. The next morning i had a pretty sore throat like i'd had when another vaxxed friend had spent the evening with me (worse than usual). Last night the vaxxed bowler didn't show up and i didn't have a sore throat this morning. I know this is anecdotal but seems to fit what the article implies. So maybe Georgi can give us some incite on his "remedies".

Missenger

Someone should test an emf meter on one of the vaccinated and see what they pick up if they're not breathing out spike protein allergens of some extent.

bookshelf

I'm a sales rep that comes in contact with lots of folks and there are mornings i wake up with an upper sore throat - didn't know why but now after reading this am thinking it might be from contact with the vaxxed? In any event i take oxidal (for the MB) every morning in OJ and this sore throat goes away. Last thursday one of the guys i bowl with had just gotten his second shot. The next morning i had a pretty sore throat like i'd had when another vaxxed friend had spent the evening with me (worse than usual). Last night the vaxxed bowler didn't show up and i didn't have a sore throat this morning. I know this is anecdotal but seems to fit what the article implies. So maybe Georgi can give us some incite on his "remedies".
That's peculiar but seems too much to be just a coincidence. What does "oxidal (for the MB)" mean? Yes, it would be interesting to hear what @haidut's input on ways to mitigate would be.

tankasnowgod

Of course it wouldn't be as severe, if such a thing is even possible. Do you think that smelling some bleach or ammonia while cleaning is as destructive as injecting it into your veins?

There's a lot of questionable stuff in the vaccines beyond the mRNA and spike protein. The custom lipids and polyethylene glycol could be causing the majority of problems.

mm33

Forum Supporter
That's peculiar but seems too much to be just a coincidence. What does "oxidal (for the MB)" mean? Yes, it would be interesting to hear what @haidut's input on ways to mitigate would be.
Methylene (sp?) blue. I also have throat irritation most days. When i get home typ mid afternoon I'll drink gelatin in water or bone broth and both of those also seem to ease the irritation. Youre probably right in that it's just a coincidence but i never noticed prior to a couple of months ago.

J.R.K

I am curious if anyone is keeping a record of those who are newly infected and the percentage of that group that are fully vaccinated.
The thought of vaccination in the midst of a pandemic never made any sense to me however the fact that the virus has the opportunity to see the defense, yet not be destroyed and thereby evolve and pass on this evolution to the next generation is something that should be of concern to all, vaccinated or unvaccinated, as we do not know how it will change.
Herein lies the grim reality that we all debate some for the vaccine most against, at the end of the day it is always the innocent and powerless that seem to pay the price for all decisions made.
We were not designed to outlive our children, and decisions we make today like a rock thrown into a pond send ripples and consequences far beyond the epicentre. I fear that it is our children, our children’s children and their children may very well be the ones that ultimately pay for the decisions made in the past year. Dr Peat mentioned something along the lines of needing to take into account the trans generational effects on the cells mechanism of any treatment. This is one thing that the people that approved this vaccine have failed to consider and take into account I fear.