Pfizer claiming to have an 89% effective covid antiviral

Jam

Perry Staltic

OK, whatever. I'm not that into it to scrutinize his reasoning, He may know what he's talking about, or may not. They may be using RTV for it's antiviral properties (what it was originally designed for), but from what I've read "ritonavir is currently exclusively used as a pharmacokinetic enhancer of other protease inhibitors, predominantly due to ritonavir's potent inhibition of the cytochrome P450 3A4 isoenzyme."

It doesn't really matter. A protease inhibitor is a protease inhibitor. My original comment was simply to be informative and show how their concotions can cause unforeseen problems.

Lollipop2

It’s significantly different from Ivermectin in terms of atomic structure. Nonetheless, it does the same thing…it’s a protease inhibitor. Same function, same effect.
Dr. Peter McCollough says this drug has only one area of action - but IVM has three areas of action which is way better. Somewhere in this interview - excuse me, not sure where:

Perry Staltic

Dr. Peter McCollough says this drug has only one area of action - but IVM has three areas of action which is way better. Somewhere in this interview - excuse me, not sure where:

Indeed. Quite an interesting drug, and I'm not into drugs at all. Has high binding affinity to the TMPRSS2 protein, inhibits STAT-3 (cytokine storm), increases mitochondrial ATP production and maintains mitochondrial ATP under hypoxic conditions, among other things

Lollipop2

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals