Xemnoraq

Ok guys, im gonna keep it nice and short, i doubt this will go anywhere, but who knows,
If anyone can crack the code to hair loss i feel like it's Georgi,

All other hairloss treatment methods basically only half work with severe side effects that end up basically castrating you,

So i propose this idea, lets petition to put the idea in Georgis head of considering to work on and formulate an Idealabs topical hairloss product, and i mean specifically for hair loss, a product designed to break right through all that fibrotic scalp tissue and reach those dormant follicles.
If this works Georgi would probably end up becoming one of the richest men on earth (not that i think money or a spotlight would be ideal for him)
But he would also be known as the savior of all men, it would also be laughable to see the entire hairloss industry crumble when some random guy from a Peat forum creates a product that works by doing the exact opposite of what hair loss companies claim is good for hair😆

So how bout it? Who's with me? Would you guys be want or be open to trying an Idealabs hair loss product, if Georgi was able to formulate one and prove that it worked!

HairRegen for 2023 or 2024?😎
The newest Idealabs best seller?

I feel like a product that incorperates something like a legal form of DHT, progesterone (or another highly antifibrotic compound) vitamin D (for its de-calcifying effects) , and then maybe something even similar to pyrucet which act on focusing to increase ATP?

It would probably also have to be in an alcohol base as oil would probably decrease the fluidity to penetrate deep into the scalp which is highly calcified.

Come on @haidut , whadaya say man? 😎
Something like this had to have at least been on your mind now and then this kind of idea,

What do you say boys and girls! Would you be game for this if this was a thing, and it was proven to work?
I would, sign me up 👏

PhilParma

He doesn't have the cure. You overestimate his abilities, and you underestimate the biological complexity of the problem. I'm guessing there would be legal problems too.

Try it out for yourself. Buy a 4oz. glass spray bottle and pour into it these bottles of Idealabs probducts: Cortinon, Androsterone, Pyrucet, and Calcirol. Then post of the pics of your new luxurious mane of hair.

Limon9

Come on. IdeaLabs has a very unique product range, yet no concoction has perfect reviews, because context is everything. People are intolerant of everything right down to the humble aspirin, and yet somehow a mixture of "legal DHT", progesterone, ketones and vitamin D is going to be a cure-all? When you say:
All other hairloss treatment methods basically only half work
Does that include the man mentioned by Haidut in Generative Energy #9, who regrew a head of hair living communally in the Tian Shan mountains? Have you really examined your own context?

OP
Xemnoraq

Xemnoraq

Come on. IdeaLabs has a very unique product range, yet no concoction has perfect reviews, because context is everything. People are intolerant of everything right down to the humble aspirin, and yet somehow a mixture of "legal DHT", progesterone, ketones and vitamin D is going to be a cure-all? When you say:

Does that include the man mentioned by Haidut in Generative Energy #9, who regrew a head of hair living communally in the Tian Shan mountains? Have you really examined your own context?
Never said those ingredients would be a cure all, but an idea based on the principles of hair loss for example vitamin D aiding in putting calcium back into hard tissue, progesterone being anti-fibrotic, And im speaking in general most hair loss treatments half work, We all know it, minoxidil, finasturide, microneedling, etc all of this stuff always has nasty side effects and usually stops working when they stop using it, why not be open minded to the idea, what would be so wrong with it, if Georgi formulated something that worked phenominally, would that not be a good thing? So far the only things i've seen for hairloss that seem to work is either transplants, or those stories of that one guy someone knew who miraculously got lucky and got all his hair back, just think how nice itd be if we were to get a product from the bioenergetic approach that was proven to work very well? Thatd be awesome😎 i still don't know any users on this forum who've recovered their hair with just avoiding PUFA and doing the bioenergetic approach, i've been doing Peat for almost 8 years alot of us longer, haven't seen anyone really regrow hair, if you know of any cases of someone who did it on the forum with the bioenergetic approach i'd love to know how they did it maybe i can learn new things, but i do think Georgi is a smart guy and i think with his knowledge and alternate approach he could potentially do some great things

OP
Xemnoraq

Xemnoraq

He doesn't have the cure. You overestimate his abilities, and you underestimate the biological complexity of the problem. I'm guessing there would be legal problems too.

Try it out for yourself. Buy a 4oz. glass spray bottle and pour into it these bottles of Idealabs probducts: Cortinon, Androsterone, Pyrucet, and Calcirol. Then post of the pics of your new luxurious mane of hair.
But how do you know he doesn't have or couldn't have the cure / right tools and approach to make progress, would that not be a close minded way to think? If i had Georgis tools and company and assets to work with and personal knowledge, i think someone like him could probably figure alot of stuff out, and unfortunately i dont have the money to mix a bunch of random products for trial and error, if someone was able to make one product that showed remarkable results with no side effects thatd be a different story, i think it is biologically complex but that doesn't mean it can't be fixed, and i also don't think one product should be the fix i think if a person was going to regrow their hair they should be eating well, avoiding PUFA lots of sunlight etc.

If a simple minoxidil gel can regrow some hair, why couldn't something else do it better, but with no side effects, you guys all know Georgi is a smart guy, doesn't mean i think he's a god but look at some of the studies he was running with his products, staving off cancer in various animals with idealabs products, he's already doing what the mainstream medical system is claiming is impossoble, i don't think anyone can stop Georgi when he puts his mind to something, that guy is persistant and he works hard, i got faith in him and if he were to work on this sort of idea i would support it personally

andrewlee224

On a different forum I read about a guy who had really good results with microneedling + topical caffeine. You could try microneedling + Solban (since it has caffeine + niacinamide + others). Maybe you'd get some results?

PhilParma

I'm a fan of haidut. He offers interesting contrarian perspectives and he defends them very well. But he hasn't cured anything. How would he all of a sudden come up with a cure for hair loss, a subject which he hasn't shown much interest in? He is a genius compared to other alternative health personalities, but I suspect he's nothing out of the ordinary when it comes to established scientific researchers. On this forum alone, we had @Travis and @tyw who were both equal or superior to haidut's knowledge and intellect. You're expecting too much of him. He has given us food for thought, and tools with which to experiment on our rats. We need to utilize what he's already given us to heal our own scalps. BaldNon is not coming down the pike.

OP
Xemnoraq

Xemnoraq

I'm a fan of haidut. He offers interesting contrarian perspectives and he defends them very well. But he hasn't cured anything. How would he all of a sudden come up with a cure for hair loss, a subject which he hasn't shown much interest in? He is a genius compared to other alternative health personalities, but I suspect he's nothing out of the ordinary when it comes to established scientific researchers. On this forum alone, we had @Travis and @tyw who were both equal or superior to haidut's knowledge and intellect. You're expecting too much of him. He has given us food for thought, and tools with which to experiment on our rats. We need to utilize what he's already given us to heal our own scalps. BaldNon is not coming down the pike.
Well im still optimistic but i gotta say i like your product name idea Baldnon thats great hahahaha😂

OP
Xemnoraq

Xemnoraq

On a different forum I read about a guy who had really good results with microneedling + topical caffeine. You could try microneedling + Solban (since it has caffeine + niacinamide + others). Maybe you'd get some results?
Caffeine i do have faith in but its an issue i think finding a way to deliver it to the scalp, i tried topical coffee maybe a refined caffeine product would be better, ive been interested in microneedling but just don't have any faith in it yet because while it seems to have produced great results, most of the people coming forward with those results are people who were also on finasturide and minoxidil not micro needling alone, allthough i am fascinated by the concept and i think if i see more proof id do it, for me i just dont wanna go straight to wounding the scalp if its not gonna work, one thing to take into account with injuring the scalp is that if a person can heal without scars, allthough i dont think microneedling scars

haidut

Forum Supporter
Well im still optimistic but i gotta say i like your product name idea Baldnon thats great hahahaha😂

As @PhilParma said - you may be overestimating how much regrowth is possible with current tools/knowledge, mine included. I myself have hair loss and managed to reverse maybe half of that loss over the last 10 years, but it is still there. At least, I found out there is a strong correlation between stress and losing hair and have gotten to the point where I can have no bald spots in the summer, though the areas with problematic hair have very sparse growth. The situation gets worse in the winter. Then gets better again in the spring/summer. It is what it is. I keep working on it and hopefully things will keep improving.
Btw, how did you verify that there are not already IdeaLabs products in existence that may be trying to address that issue? Did you do any searches, even for something as simple as "Idealabs hair loss" or "idealabs hair growth" (no quotes when searched)?
The reason I am asking is that we get such requests/threads every couple of months and in most cases there is already either a product that is designed along such lines or there is study on the forum that suggests something that may help. Hint: read through the SolBan thread, especially the main post at the beginning of the thread. There are other products too, ours and from other vendors. There are studies as well about yet other substances that may not be commercially available but can be obtained through a chemical vendor.
Finally, I don't really pursue commercial success as a major goal, so I don't really release/chase products that may seem popular or "hot". There are plenty of "hair growth" and "giant penis" product purveyors out there. I do my research and if something catches my interest, I experiment with it and if the effects are good and unique then I may release it as a product. IdeaLabs is 90% hobby and 10% commerce, and I will do my best to keep it that way:):
So, I am probably not the best person to approach about "hot" product matters, but there are other vendors on the forum who may be willing to pursue this idea further.

OP
Xemnoraq

Xemnoraq

As @PhilParma said - you may be overestimating how much regrowth is possible with current tools/knowledge, mine included. I myself have hair loss and managed to reverse maybe half of that loss over the last 10 years, but it is still there. At least, I found out there is a strong correlation between stress and losing hair and have gotten to the point where I can have no bald spots in the summer, though the areas with problematic hair have very sparse growth. The situation gets worse in the winter. Then gets better again in the spring/summer. It is what it is. I keep working on it and hopefully things will keep improving.
Btw, how did you verify that there are not already IdeaLabs products in existence that may be trying to address that issue? Did you do any searches, even for something as simple as "Idealabs hair loss" or "idealabs hair growth" (no quotes when searched)?
The reason I am asking is that we get such requests/threads every couple of months and in most cases there is already either a product that is designed along such lines or there is study on the forum that suggests something that may help. Hint: read through the SolBan thread, especially the main post at the beginning of the thread. There are other products too, ours and from other vendors. There are studies as well about yet other substances that may not be commercially available but can be obtained through a chemical vendor.
Finally, I don't really pursue commercial success as a major goal, so I don't really release/chase products that may seem popular or "hot". There are plenty of "hair growth" and "giant penis" product purveyors out there. I do my research and if something catches my interest, I experiment with it and if the effects are good and unique then I may release it as a product. IdeaLabs is 90% hobby and 10% commerce, and I will do my best to keep it that way:):
So, I am probably not the best person to approach about "hot" product matters, but there are other vendors on the forum who may be willing to pursue this idea further.
Well Georgi i appreciate the honesty brother! haha, yes i've been on the forum for quite a while now, i've read through alot of solban posts about hair growth and others, in fact i used solban before it's a good product man! Yeah that's why i mentioned that the money or notoriety isn't a priority to you it's about doing what you love and finding new experiences.

I'll still keep my hopes up and be on the lookout for Baldnon :tearsofjoy: who knows right maybe one day:smirk:
I appreciate your honesty Georgi, keep doin your thing and having fun doing what you love, you got a great line of products that work very well you should be proud.

I thought about this idea from your post on vitamin D being able to treat scar tissue, i think if someone can't make a topical supplement for hair loss, then maybe something like scalp injections of Vitamin D or ATP related things might be useful, considering the bald scalp is mostly fibrotic tissue,

Well i'll keep my hope because who knows right, maybe one day we'll see a Baldnon or a breakthrough,
I'ts crazy because in the Peat realm, we've learned we can cure cancer, and end stage liver fibrosis, and all these other horrible problems but we still can't facken make hair grow back on the scalp hahaha:laughing:, Baldness has been one of the most persistant evasive diseases known today.

Keep doing your thing Georgi, and havin fun with doing what you love, it's always interesting to hear what new things you come across whether that be with the studies you find and share, or things related to Idealabs

Cheers man!

rr1

Well Georgi i appreciate the honesty brother! haha, yes i've been on the forum for quite a while now, i've read through alot of solban posts about hair growth and others, in fact i used solban before it's a good product man! Yeah that's why i mentioned that the money or notoriety isn't a priority to you it's about doing what you love and finding new experiences.

I'll still keep my hopes up and be on the lookout for Baldnon :tearsofjoy: who knows right maybe one day:smirk:
I appreciate your honesty Georgi, keep doin your thing and having fun doing what you love, you got a great line of products that work very well you should be proud.

I thought about this idea from your post on vitamin D being able to treat scar tissue, i think if someone can't make a topical supplement for hair loss, then maybe something like scalp injections of Vitamin D or ATP related things might be useful, considering the bald scalp is mostly fibrotic tissue,

Well i'll keep my hope because who knows right, maybe one day we'll see a Baldnon or a breakthrough,
I'ts crazy because in the Peat realm, we've learned we can cure cancer, and end stage liver fibrosis, and all these other horrible problems but we still can't facken make hair grow back on the scalp hahaha:laughing:, Baldness has been one of the most persistant evasive diseases known today.

Keep doing your thing Georgi, and havin fun with doing what you love, it's always interesting to hear what new things you come across whether that be with the studies you find and share, or things related to Idealabs

Cheers man!
why not focus on the things like vitamin e, vitamin k2, vitamin d and calcium, egg yolks, cyproheptadine that we know stop/reverse the fibrosis and soft tissue calcification process? and massage to break up calcification, get blood flowing, activate repair processes etc.

OP
Xemnoraq

Xemnoraq

why not focus on the things like vitamin e, vitamin k2, vitamin d and calcium, egg yolks, cyproheptadine that we know stop/reverse the fibrosis and soft tissue calcification process? and massage to break up calcification, get blood flowing, activate repair processes etc.
those are all really great ideas, but sadly i've tried all of them and i cant say i noticed much that would have me continue to break the bank on them, i will say this though, i genuinely believe the scalp massage is probably one of the most effective methods because it really seems to increase the metabolic rate in the scalp and improve blood flow, i also think vitamin D is very helpful though but it feels as though the sun has a better effect on hair while i've noticed not much with vitamin D supplements

golder

Baldnon is a +1 from me.
It's a bit tongue-in-cheek as we know Georgi can't cure baldness, but the point stands that he has an encyclopaedic knowledge of many of the metabolic pathways that hair loss results from. It's so multifactorial and each persons' weakest link will probably be different to each others, but it would be great to see a Solban+ with a few more compounds in it directly with hair loss in mind! Which substances that 'may not be commercially available but can be obtained through a chemical vendor' pique your interest the most with regards to hair @haidut ?

Last edited:

Arnau

I myself have hair loss and managed to reverse maybe half of that loss over the last 10 years, but it is still there. At least, I found out there is a strong correlation between stress and losing hair and have gotten to the point where I can have no bald spots in the summer, though the areas with problematic hair have very sparse growth. The situation gets worse in the winter. Then gets better again in the spring/summer. It is what it is. I keep working on it and hopefully things will keep improving.
Just out of curiosity, have you ever done/tried scalp massages for hair regrowth as Peat suggested to a balding person?

Sherbert

hope you keep that hobby.. we profit tremendously from it 😃