PETA Calls For a Strike on Sex With Meat-Eating Men

Drareg

I feel like that could be one aspect of the narcissistic/jealous psyche but idk if that’s why veganism is so popular. I see it more driven by misanthropic anthropomorphism of animals and a need for a just/ultimate cause. It is their modern day social atrocity that they are fighting the holy war for. Combine this with the totally false narrative that an animal free diet is healthy for us, and they’ve got just cause for an all out assault on eating animals.

If I were on that vegan side I’d also tell that woman to back the **** off and cut it out. She’s literally giving him what he wants, and every insult she throws is fuel for the viewing audience to have a laugh at how ridiculous she’s being.

I believe that veganism has gotten so popular because of the atrocity that is factory farming and in general the modern industrial complex. It alienates every aspect of life and eventually people have enough and will aim to attack it directly. I believe there are seriously important conversations that need to be happening in terms of how can we live more HUMANELY, in every aspect of our lives, from work, food, customs, culture, etc….

In regards to veganism, we need embedded into our culture regenerative farming practices across the country, for the animals and our own well-being. We do not thrive on eating animals kept in a cage fed seed oils. If we figured out a model that worked, at whatever cost, we would have a healthier population and more productive one, with citizens are not so damn emotional and unintelligent and irrational and in general operating at 20% what a human should truly be existing at.

Naysayers will say that we are too large a body, too disorganized, too polarized, too disjointed for such an endeavor to work, but this is defeatist doom thinking that must be ripped out and trampled upon by forward thinking minds who want to have a better world to live in.
Well said, its important to filter out those who are misguided/mislead when being ruthless with criticism, anyone associating with the big corporate UN ruling class vegan agenda should be mocked.

Its also amusing that many vegans with a misanthropic viewpoint or repacking an existential crisis into a cause believe we are all one being, they do ayahuasca or LSD and veer right into promotion of self, if we are all one being then eating each other shouldn't be a big deal, the argument around the consciousness of other creatures is also laughable when we consider plants are conscious by definition of our current understanding of consciousness.

It's all about control of others, narcissistic behaviour is always about this, a great cause of salvation to bring them power over other humans, we must free/save the animals by constraining/controlling other humans, we must allow the meat eating wild savage beast's to continue slaughtering other creatures and gnawing on their liver while it's still conscious, we can watch this unfold on safari while snacking on carrots and contemporary hummus thats laced with PUFA.

orangebear

Its also amusing that many vegans with a misanthropic viewpoint or repacking an existential crisis into a cause believe we are all one being, they do ayahuasca or LSD and veer right into promotion of self, if we are all one being then eating each other shouldn't be a big deal
I find this quite odd myself. It seems like they don't quite get the full enlightenment they think they do. I've done shrooms a long time ago and it took me a bit of time, but the conclusion was inescapable to me. The Bhagavad Gita is a pretty good illustration of the concept if you want to source your spiritual thinking from the psychedelic/eastern sort of thought.

L91

Oh are you a vegan? If not you aren’t getting “any”. You might be a good candidate for eating the bugs they want you to eat to save the planet too.
Huh? I think you misread their comment. They're saying they don't want to sleep with vegans cause they're crazy.

Makrosky

Are those like the sweden politician (she) that is non-stop annoying swedish men with the feminist agenda and then goes for sex tourism to Africa?

So sick. The concept of using sex as a coercitive measure also. So sick really. I hope they end up alone and having to stuff marmelade on their ***** so their 6 dogs and 20 cats are the only ones willing to please them.

OP
U

ursidae

Yeah, I agree. Both the pet obsession and the vigilante spirit are big right now. Also, the meat industry is ugly, and vegans do have a point about that.
there really is a pet mania nowadays. It is staggering considering pets used to be working farm animals that would guard the herd/farm and cats would take care of any rodents.

Was thinking of making a thread about this. People calling their pets their "daughter/son". Couples having a dog instead of a child and taking it to day care where workers are instructed to call them "dog mom/dad". Spending outrageous amounts of money on pets clothing, sleeping with their dogs, french kissing dogs, spending the majority of their free time playing with dogs, etc.

The people I know who were born in the late 1930s-1940s are outraged by this phenomenon and they all think this overcompensation due to personal relationship failures.
Pets developed neotenous appearance to subdue the apex predator on earth into spending all their time feeding them and cleaning their waste and working to be able to afford this. But it is human beings' fault for interfering with them to this extent (overdomestication has them stuck in evolutionary adolescence and now they're increasingly helpless)

Fertility rate is dropping and a lot of those people are misanthropic so this is the replacement. Having a pet also does not require you to be held accountable for your behaviour to receive "loyalty" and "affection". Pets wont talk back, judge you and are submissive to get food. Humans are prone to anthropomorphizing these traits and interpreting them as "pure love/friendship"

Last edited:
Long as we’re on the subject of furbabies, I think something’s wrong with my cat.

Attachments

• E20C2477-375F-46C0-A206-6BE003EEF29F.jpeg
    E20C2477-375F-46C0-A206-6BE003EEF29F.jpeg
    371.7 KB · Views: 9

Luann

Was thinking of making a thread about this. People calling their pets their "daughter/son". Couples having a dog instead of a child and taking it to day care where workers are instructed to call them "dog mom/dad". Spending outrageous amounts of money on pets clothing, sleeping with their dogs, french kissing dogs, spending the majority of their free time playing with dogs, etc.

The people I know who were born in the late 1930s-1940s are outraged by this phenomenon and they all think this overcompensation due to personal relationship failures.
Yeah. I visit r/petfree a lot haha. It's crazy that so many trainers and vets acknowledge how dangerous certain breeds are.

Pets developed neotenous appearance to subdue the apex predator on earth into spending all their time feeding them and cleaning their waste and working to be able to afford this.

he funny thing is, pets probably don't even want to be in those conditions. I was talking with a man who followed Islam, and his culture forbade keeping pets for that reason! Ofc interpretations vary across religions.

At any rate, it's not an easy environment for personal relationships right now. Tough all around. Although I never really felt that a pet could take the place of a human friend.

Julles

Well one more reason that natural selection will erase the weak and keep the hemoglobin chugging machines. 💪

ThinPicking

Having a pet also does not require you to be held accountable for your behaviour to receive "loyalty" and "affection". Pets wont talk back, judge you and are submissive to get food. Humans are prone to anthropomorphizing these traits and interpreting them as "pure love/friendship"
I wouldn't be so sure about that Ms Paddington. Animals can be surprisingly responsive to the vibe of their self appointed keepers.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@carloslramirez/video/7124495068680998187?is_from_webapp=v1&item_id=7124495068680998187

Runenight201

Yeah, I agree. Both the pet obsession and the vigilante spirit are big right now. Also, the meat industry is ugly, and vegans do have a point about that.

The sad irony is that they either face being a hypocrite for feeding their animal other animals or end up torturing their pet through a terrible existence of vegan pebble food day in/day out. When confronted with this they’ll either ignore the reality of it or find some authority which has very obvious intentions to normalize the “healthiness” of plant-based diets to justify feeding their dog or cat a completely inappropriate diet.

Also whenever I see a recommendation for helping with loneliness everyone is like get a pet! Yea no thanks a dog/cat is not the same thing as a good human friend not even close.

My apologies, I misunderstood what you were saying. I totally agree with you.

You’re good. Tbh I couldn’t really interpret your response and was super confused if you were throwing a jab at me or playing along lol so I just ignored it.

The sad irony is that they either face being a hypocrite for feeding their animal other animals or end up torturing their pet through a terrible existence of vegan pebble food day in/day out. When confronted with this they’ll either ignore the reality of it or find some authority which has very obvious intentions to normalize the “healthiness” of plant-based diets to justify feeding their dog or cat a completely inappropriate diet.

Also whenever I see a recommendation for helping with loneliness everyone is like get a pet! Yea no thanks a dog/cat is not the same thing as a good human friend not even close.

You’re good. Tbh I couldn’t really interpret your response and was super confused if you were throwing a jab at me or playing along lol so I just ignored it.
Thanks for rolling with it!

Luann

@Runenight201 thats right we have to convert the heathen animals to vegan ways

I came across this paper on the non-protein nitrogen content of foods. non-protein nitrogen can only be used by ruminants, not people, so it hints the availability of the protein.

potatoes do not score very good surprisingly.

meat even better than dairy, chicken and eggs best.

Badger

Lol, the joke is on PETA. The urbanized portion of "developed" countries, the only group/place PETA holds any relevance/power, is well on its way of turning into a bizarre, sexless (both activity and gender) horde, and its members are getting dangerously close to actually turning on each other as they are quickly running out of "enemies" to fight. At this point, even the incel/MGTOW crowd won't touch the horde with the proverbial 10-foot (or should I say 7-8 inches:): "pole". In fact, I would not be surprised if this is a twisted psyop to justify why the horde itself is not getting "any" - i.e. you know, not because of their degeneracy, but because, you know, they are "boycotting" all those meat-eating, toxic masculinity men.

My guess: many or most PETA-associated women are ugly as tar, and they are calling for this boycott to even the playing field with their more attractive competitors. Ladies who are attractive: don't fall for it. Your ugly PETA sisters are trying to increase their SMV (Sexual Market Value) by decreasing yours with this boycott. If you won't give the meat eater men love, they will go to your ugly sisters for it instead.

Luann

Lmao poor confused lions! Wonder what he was thinking :oops:

Eh, my "ugly" sisters are still my sisters, I hope they figure it out soon :): And you don't need to spell out Sexual Market Value, I'm pretty sure everyone here has come across the term at some point

edited because.

Last edited:
Vegans need to ditch their almond milk to save the planet because growing those almonds is using up far too much of our precious water….

“Is Almond Milk Worse Than Dairy?

According to studies, almond milk consumes about 20 times the amount of water as dairy milk (though the latter performs worse on GHG emissions). In fact, according to a recent research, one California almond has a total water impact of 3.2 gallons (128L).”

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom