Persistent Brain Fog And Fatigue When Metabolism Seems Good

Ableton

Binging on high tryptophan foods does the same for me, so its a serotonin issue for me

I significantly reduced milk and eggs because of it
Sadly this seems to have resulted in a small temp drop but I can think clearly again the whole day

Hgreen56

Binging on high tryptophan foods does the same for me, so its a serotonin issue for me

I significantly reduced milk and eggs because of it
Sadly this seems to have resulted in a small temp drop but I can think clearly again the whole day
what do you feel after tryptophan?

Hgreen56

i guess, but i am also naturally ripped and androgenic so idk
ripped has little to do with it.
my grandma is also ripped and has high estrogen troubles.
Also there al lot of men they think that they are "ripped" because you see there abs but have still 15+ bodyfat.

Anyways, wasn't you that eat high full fat dairy?

Last edited:

Light

nope. still experimenting with low fat.
Oh, that's the other thing that helped with brain fog, though it took a few weeks before it started to work -
a VERY low fat diet, as close to zero fat as possible.

Hgreen56

Oh, that's the other thing that helped with brain fog, though it took a few weeks before it started to work -
a VERY low fat diet, as close to zero fat as possible.
i find it difficult because meat and egg yolk contains lot of nutritions that i can't find in other food sources.
(beside some beans...)

Light

i find it difficult because meat and egg yolk contains lot of nutritions that i can't find in other food sources.
(beside some beans...)
Yeah, I did take some supplements during that time,
But really low-fat milk and fresh fruit will supply you with almost everything you need,
especially if you're doing it as an experiment for a little while and not as a life plan.

BTW - potatoes have almost every needed nutrient with almost zero fat-
maybe that could cover some of the things you get from eggs and meat.

TopGun1911

For some weird reason, I get brain fog 5 minutes after ingesting aspirin and my mental acuity drops.

JanW55

Forum Supporter
@Light thanks for comment on my other symmetry item there! I saw you had this in here and wanted to mention that potatoes are my absolute saving-the-day go-to safe food item and I have been a big fan of those since my youngest days! I take them as plain as possible because any oil or fat can be so disruptive to my digestive system, alas. Real butter and good quality olive oil suit me OK and I do like those, but fat is still not advisable in much quantity.

I sure wish I could get that low-fat dairy thing nailed, too. Unfortunately I'm still fighting lifelong mucus and phlegm issues around milk and dairy products in general, and I think it causes me to get white hard buildup on my teeth instantly upon consumption. Goat milk seems a bit better in that regard.