Perisorption of various charcoal types

grumpyblob

Quick question. What was the consensus on powder vs granular vs capsules for perisorption? specifically:

- does powder mixed with coconut oil stop the perisorption problem?
- do capsules avoid the perisorption problem since the powder is in the capsule, or does the problem start when the capsule dissolves?
- does granular not absorb at all?

xeliex

Forum Supporter
Good questions. I don't think capsule vs no capsule matters since the powder will be accessible most likely before it leaves the stomach.

I have no idea about the granular though.

OP
G

grumpyblob

Ok makes sense. Any idea about the mixing with coconut oil to stop the absorption?

xeliex

Forum Supporter
I am not sure about the coconut oil, but one time Ray was asked if taking charcoal with carrot salad will help in minimizing its absorption/persorption - Ray answered that this should be tested on rats not humans.

On a personal note, charcoal saved me and my loved ones too many times for me to avoid it in fear of persorption.

Grapelander

The powder got me a powerful gastritis attack after 2 weeks of use. Never used again.
I never had an issue with the granules. I just swig down a teaspoon with coffee and milk.

In one animal study, Dr. V. V. Frolkis, a famous Russian gerontologist, and his colleagues, demonstrated that the lifespan in OLD laboratory rats increased up to 34% by feeding them charcoal. 1

Serge

Recently discovered "white charcoal" in a drugstore. It is said to be able to replace 10 tablets of black charcoal with 1, and to have other benefits compared to black charcoal. The acting substance is silicon dioxide (+cellulose microcrystals to stimulate gut peristatics). Anyone heard of it, any ideas?

OP
G

grumpyblob

The powder got me a powerful gastritis attack after 2 weeks of use. Never used again.
I never had an issue with the granules. I just swig down a teaspoon with coffee and milk.

In one animal study, Dr. V. V. Frolkis, a famous Russian gerontologist, and his colleagues, demonstrated that the lifespan in OLD laboratory rats increased up to 34% by feeding them charcoal. 1

Thanks for heads up. Was this 2 weeks daily use? I thought we weren't supposed to use it more than twice or thrice a week.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals