Periodontal bacteria

“Also, several test-tube studies have confirmed that bee pollen has strong antimicrobial properties.

Bee pollen extract was found to kill potentially harmful bacteria such as E. coli, Salmonella, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, as well as those that cause staph infections (19Trusted Source, 20Trusted Source).”

OP
S

Superhumaness

I would start oil pulling with coconut oil to remedy the root of the problem. This article might put your mind at ease…

Thank you! For the bee pollen mention too. The bacteria my dental report mentioned was non of the ones you mentioned for the bee pollen but it is delicious so I will give it a try.

OP
S

Superhumaness

I'm sorry but oil pulling is ineffective and I doubt green tea does much.

I have periodontal issues for more than twenty years, and despite my Bio dentist‘s efforts, including endless visits that thus far have resulted in 5 tooth extractions, no end was in sight until I did these five things:

Arrest the source of dental plaque, which is endotoxins. Endotoxins in the gut travel from the gut up yo the mouth. It lodges on to the enamel and penetrates up beyond the protective gum line, and causes the enamel to pith. The purging becomes a vector for oral bacteria to enter the heretofore sterile periodontal area. Oral bacteria will develop into periodontal bacteria in this anaetobic environment. Stop eating foods rich in soluble fibers as much as possible but continue with insoluble fibers. And then try to sterilize your gut, and by that I don't mean totally, and you don't need to use antibiotics but you can can, but people react to antibiotics differently and so be guided by watching Tatmander's episode on antibiotics. But also know that there are combos of biofilm busters and natural antibacterials that are just as effective.

Improve your calcium balance such as in ensuring your get your daily elemental calcium of 1600mg along with vitamin D, preferably from the sun. Your teeth will be kept from leeching and this will lead to it being much more resistant to pithing and decaying.

The two above paragraphs are about prevention, and you are already beyond the prevention stage, but if you do the following two things below and do it as a habit to see success, it will most definitely keep your issues from recurring.

The next 3 things are based on my experience. I have stopped seeing my dentist for the past two years. During this time, one tooth was loose again and likely would have been extracted. It was bad enough that there was an unsightly gingival abscess. This was a lower molar. But now, it is back firmly in place and there is no pain. You will hear of many other suggestions and you may face confusion, and you have to make upbyour mind, which suggestions to follow. I certainly you pick mine.

Use Dr. Manhart's calcium zinc solution. This involves a mouthwash, his toothbrush, and his calcium zinc strips. Google and you'll find him and his products and his videos.

I followed everything except for his insistence to just use his toothbrush, and no floss nor water pick. I agree using floss is not a good idea, but I had to use a waterpick because it is next to impossible to rely on a toothbrush to dislodge particles stuck on teeth.

Lastly, following @Jam's advice, I finish my routine by swishing my mouth with 150mg of SSKI (supersaturated potassium iodine), which you can buy or even make yourself from potassium iodide which you can readily purchase. 3 drops from a dropper that gives 1ml from 15 drops gives you 150mg. Since the use of iodine is a controversial topic, have selenium on hand to use in case you sense you becoming hyperthyroid. Check your temps so you can see some red flags. If you happen to be the small subset of the population that reacts negatively to iodine, then stop.

I can't cover everything in one post without already making this post long enough to make people with short attention spans lose interest, so if you have questions, shoot it out.

Dealing with the periodontal bacteria already translocated to your blood vessels is another matter, which I am finding to be more and more complicated, as I dig deeper into it. The longer it's been there, the more it has ingrained itself like the Deep State has on the soul of our nation.
I hear you about the deep state.

Thank you, as always. I will check out Dr Manhart. Do you know if the SSK affects dental crowns negatively?

OP
S

Superhumaness

Yeah....no this is generic oral care advice that practically anybody should be practicing(besides the green tea). If he has periodontal bacteria then he needs to be concentrating his efforts on the biofilms. Going after the inhibition of the bacteria or one species e.g s.mucans is not the name of the game

It's pretty risky, but you can try diluting a solution of acetic acid and rinsing with that. It has shown breakdown of the protein bonds that biofilms use to adhere themselves to tissue in concentrations as little as 0.5%. The other option is EDTA which is what the expensive Livionex toothpaste is based upon. In it's natural form it can break down and dissolve calcium, so perhaps a little extreme an option.

I would consider an ionic toothbrush like the Soladey Ion 3 which can inhibit the van der waals force that plaque uses to accumulate what it needs to stay attached to oral tissue. Scrubbing of plaque really does not make sense in the grand scheme of things, but a good ionic toothbrush that can create enough of an opposite charge like the Soladey can inhibit plaques adherence to the oral cavity(note:it wont get rid of calculus though on its own. That definitely needs to be removed with descaling, but it will make it so the calculus is weak and will take little effort to take off with a descaler)

If you are taking an antibiotic make sure to always take them with something that has quorum sensing inhibition like cranberry anthocyanins, licorice root actives like Glycyrrhizin, glabridin, licochalcone, and chalcones and quinones from Pau D'Arco like B-Lapachone, lapachol, etc

Things that aid in periodontal regeneration are stuff like quercetin and apigenin, you can also try brushing with both a fluoride ion toothpaste like Biomin or Novamin which is in the apatite form, and also then brush with a calcium, zinc, or magnesium hydroxyapatite toothpaste 20-30mins after that. I was and most people are wrong about hydroxyapatite being capable of fulfilling the role of fluoride toothpaste. They impede the absorption of one another, so combining both aat different times is more effective than using one or the other

You can keep up salivary production by taking things like malic acid after meals if you find that to be an issue
Not gonna mention stuff like calcium as it's not aas important as people make it out to be, and if you are eating "Peaty" ya probably getting plentty from ya diet anyways
Thank you so much! Do you have any opinions/experience with the toothpaste called Dentalcydin?

Thank you! For the bee pollen mention too. The bacteria my dental report mentioned was non of the ones you mentioned for the bee pollen but it is delicious so I will give it a try.
I ordered some fresh refrigerated bee pollen this morning and remembered this thread and thought it may be a benefit.

Being that the sinuses, teeth and neck are connected, you might want to considering putting a couple of drops of refined coconut oil in your ears at bedtime and let it kill stuff from another angle. It helps me.

“Color– Healthy gum tissue is generally light coral pink or lightly pigmented in color. No areas of redness are present where the teeth and gums meet.

Consistency– Gum tissue should be firm around the margins of the teeth. Puffy areas can be evidence of gingivitis and inflammation.

Texture– Healthy gum tissue, when dry, has a dimpled texture, similar to an orange peel. Areas of smooth and shiny tissue may indicate inflammation and swollen gums.

Contour– The way your gum contours around your tooth is an indicator of healthy gums. The sharper and tighter the margins of your gum hug your tooth the better. Puffiness of the gum around the margin of your tooth can indicate gingivitis and gum irritation.

Bleeding– Healthy gums should never bleed… Ever! Bleeding gums in any area is an indication of gingivitis and potentially gum disease.“

“Gingiva comprises of two parts – Free Gingiva and Attached Gingiva. While Free gingiva surrounds the tooth creating a collar around the crown, it is portion of the gingiva which extends from the attached gingiva on to the surface of the tooth. The attached gingiva extends from the free gingiva coronal to the alveolar mucosa in the apical portion of the tooth. Stippling is usually seen in attached gingiva as it is firmly attached to the underlying cementum and alveolar bone with the help of collagen fibers of the connective tissue. Stippling is lost as age progress, in most adult patients above 50 years there is no stippling of Gingiva.“

OP
S

Superhumaness

“Gingiva comprises of two parts – Free Gingiva and Attached Gingiva. While Free gingiva surrounds the tooth creating a collar around the crown, it is portion of the gingiva which extends from the attached gingiva on to the surface of the tooth. The attached gingiva extends from the free gingiva coronal to the alveolar mucosa in the apical portion of the tooth. Stippling is usually seen in attached gingiva as it is firmly attached to the underlying cementum and alveolar bone with the help of collagen fibers of the connective tissue. Stippling is lost as age progress, in most adult patients above 50 years there is no stippling of Gingiva.“

Thanks for this. It is weird I have no bleeding gums or red areas. I think the bacteria is systemic from years ago. I think that is what needs to be addressed as priority. AND I am a whole system so in reality it all needs to be addressed. I started oil pulling today. Thank you.

Thanks for this. It is weird I have no bleeding gums or red areas. I think the bacteria is systemic from years ago. I think that is what needs to be addressed as priority. AND I am a whole system so in reality it all needs to be addressed. I started oil pulling today. Thank you.
Good! Maybe try the REFINED coconut oil in the ear too, on the side that is clogged in your neck. Make sure you spit the oil out when you oil pull. I like it best at bedtime. No toothpaste afterwards just a wet brush.

I'll be completely honest with you and tell you you are wasting your time with the oil pulling. Coconut oil is not antibacterial against periodontal bacterial species. The person who keeps advocating for it even presented a study a while back that clearly demonstrated that its mode of action was the creation of sodium hydroxide(soap basically)when combined with the alkalinity of saliva. Monolaurin is the theoretical potent antibacterial in coconut oil, but it's created from the ingestion and metabolising of medium chain triglycerides, AND it's only ever showed antibacterial activity when used topically against wounds. I've tried monolaurin myself and it does nada to even inhibit basic soft plaque(apart from the saponin quality itself combined with physical brushing, but that is merely acting like an overpriced surfacant)

From what you said in your initial post it seems like you have essentially been diagnosed with preliminary periodontitis. I would honestly hate for you to waste your time on things that are likely to just further the progression of the disease from trying to focus attention on singular bacterial species and not biofilms themselves. Truth of the matter is, even if i did buy the antibacterial activity of coconut oil in oral health(which i don't)it has only ever shown activity against minor gram negative bacteria like s.mucans. if you have periodontal bacterial biofilms then trust me, s.mucans isn't even a mini-boss compared to some of the other evil mofos involved in periodontitis e.g Porphyromonas species etc

OP
S

Superhumaness

I'll be completely honest with you and tell you you are wasting your time with the oil pulling. Coconut oil is not antibacterial against periodontal bacterial species. The person who keeps advocating for it even presented a study a while back that clearly demonstrated that its mode of action was the creation of sodium hydroxide(soap basically)when combined with the alkalinity of saliva. Monolaurin is the theoretical potent antibacterial in coconut oil, but it's created from the ingestion and metabolising of medium chain triglycerides, AND it's only ever showed antibacterial activity when used topically against wounds. I've tried monolaurin myself and it does nada to even inhibit basic soft plaque(apart from the saponin quality itself combined with physical brushing, but that is merely acting like an overpriced surfacant)

From what you said in your initial post it seems like you have essentially been diagnosed with preliminary periodontitis. I would honestly hate for you to waste your time on things that are likely to just further the progression of the disease from trying to focus attention on singular bacterial species and not biofilms themselves. Truth of the matter is, even if i did buy the antibacterial activity of coconut oil in oral health(which i don't)it has only ever shown activity against minor gram negative bacteria like s.mucans. if you have periodontal bacterial biofilms then trust me, s.mucans isn't even a mini-boss compared to some of the other evil mofos involved in periodontitis e.g Porphyromonas species etc
thanks for your view on this. Do you have any suggestions of treatment that would hit the target?

David PS

Rinsing with very salty water helps with healing as well. Dentist often recommend salt water swishes after tooth extractions.

AlaskaJono

Rinsing with very salty water helps with healing as well. Dentist often recommend salt water swishes after tooth extractions.
This is my experience too. Salty to slightly VERY salty rinsing about 2 - 3 minutes 2x daily helps. If one needs some extra strong 'cleaning' the old original recipe Listerine has primarily strong extracts of herbs - like Thymol, Eucalypt oil, etc.. Definitely spit it out afterwards.

Really interesting video Ras! It is bad enough this past 7 years of “Peating” has recked me for many foods, but this video is working on ruining a good kiss for me too! Fluoride makes mouth bacteria worse and “rods having babies” in the mouth was unexpected. I wonder if red light on the gums or through the cheek could kill some of the bacteria and parasites in the gums?

“Garlic: Garlic is a traditional medicinal food that has been used for a very long time. It doesn’t really repel vampires, but it is able to slow and kill over 60 types of fungus and 20 types of bacteria, as well as some of the most potent viruses. Garlic has a history of killing parasites and controlling secondary fungal infections, detoxifying while gently stimulating elimination, and has antioxidant properties to protect against oxidation caused by parasite toxins. The active components in garlic that kill parasites are Allicin and Ajoene. These compounds can kill ameba’s including one-cell varieties, as well as pinworms and hookworms. Allicin is not present in garlic in its natural state. When garlic is chopped or otherwise damaged, the enzyme alliinase acts on the chemical alliin converting it into allicin, the active component contributing for its success for killing parasites. Use crushed or juiced garlic for the best affect.

Extra virgin Coconut Oil: The medium chain triglycerides found in coconuts help boost the immune system, which helps fight against all types of parasites. It’s also a strong anti-fungal and can be used topically. Consume roughly 6 tablespoons a day for parasite detoxification and optimal health. If you have trouble digesting fat you can take pancreatic enzymes or get a MCT oil, which is an extract of coconut oil. Coconut oil on its own is easy to digest, but pure MCT oil is even easier.

Pumpkin Seeds: Yes, pumpkin seeds are great for parasites! They can kill eggs and contain a natural fat that is toxic to parasite eggs. Curcurbitin in pumpkin seeds has shown anti-parasitic activity since it has the ability to paralyze worms so they drop off the intestinal walls. Chinese scientists used pumpkin seeds to treat acute schistosomiasis and tapeworm infestations. Many parasite formulas contain pumpkin seed, but it doesn’t do much in just a few capsules. You need half a cup at a time to really work. Grind in coffee grinder and add to salads, smoothies.

These are just a few natural remedies, keep in many there are many, many others including turmeric, black walnut, neem, propolis, and Oregon grape.“

lau

I'm sorry but oil pulling is ineffective and I doubt green tea does much.

I have periodontal issues for more than twenty years, and despite my Bio dentist‘s efforts, including endless visits that thus far have resulted in 5 tooth extractions, no end was in sight until I did these five things:

Arrest the source of dental plaque, which is endotoxins. Endotoxins in the gut travel from the gut up yo the mouth. It lodges on to the enamel and penetrates up beyond the protective gum line, and causes the enamel to pith. The purging becomes a vector for oral bacteria to enter the heretofore sterile periodontal area. Oral bacteria will develop into periodontal bacteria in this anaetobic environment. Stop eating foods rich in soluble fibers as much as possible but continue with insoluble fibers. And then try to sterilize your gut, and by that I don't mean totally, and you don't need to use antibiotics but you can can, but people react to antibiotics differently and so be guided by watching Tatmander's episode on antibiotics. But also know that there are combos of biofilm busters and natural antibacterials that are just as effective.

Improve your calcium balance such as in ensuring your get your daily elemental calcium of 1600mg along with vitamin D, preferably from the sun. Your teeth will be kept from leeching and this will lead to it being much more resistant to pithing and decaying.

The two above paragraphs are about prevention, and you are already beyond the prevention stage, but if you do the following two things below and do it as a habit to see success, it will most definitely keep your issues from recurring.

The next 3 things are based on my experience. I have stopped seeing my dentist for the past two years. During this time, one tooth was loose again and likely would have been extracted. It was bad enough that there was an unsightly gingival abscess. This was a lower molar. But now, it is back firmly in place and there is no pain. You will hear of many other suggestions and you may face confusion, and you have to make upbyour mind, which suggestions to follow. I certainly you pick mine.

Use Dr. Manhart's calcium zinc solution. This involves a mouthwash, his toothbrush, and his calcium zinc strips. Google and you'll find him and his products and his videos.

I followed everything except for his insistence to just use his toothbrush, and no floss nor water pick. I agree using floss is not a good idea, but I had to use a waterpick because it is next to impossible to rely on a toothbrush to dislodge particles stuck on teeth.

Lastly, following @Jam's advice, I finish my routine by swishing my mouth with 150mg of SSKI (supersaturated potassium iodine), which you can buy or even make yourself from potassium iodide which you can readily purchase. 3 drops from a dropper that gives 1ml from 15 drops gives you 150mg. Since the use of iodine is a controversial topic, have selenium on hand to use in case you sense you becoming hyperthyroid. Check your temps so you can see some red flags. If you happen to be the small subset of the population that reacts negatively to iodine, then stop.

I can't cover everything in one post without already making this post long enough to make people with short attention spans lose interest, so if you have questions, shoot it out.

Dealing with the periodontal bacteria already translocated to your blood vessels is another matter, which I am finding to be more and more complicated, as I dig deeper into it. The longer it's been there, the more it has ingrained itself like the Deep State has on the soul of our nation.
thanks for this great post yerrag. do u know what forms of calcium & zinc he uses in his products or what would be the best?

“With Manuka honey, you can reduce dental plaque, gingivitis, inflammation, and some of the oral bacteria in the mouth. Studies also show that Manuka honey is as effective as chlorohexidine against Streptococcus mutans, one of the main bacteria responsible for tooth decay and cavities.”

“Conclusion: These results suggest that there may be a potential therapeutic role for manuka honey confectionery in the treatment of gingivitis and periodontal disease.”

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals