Period & heavy bleeding...

Meathead

Hi, my gf was one of the first to receive the vaccine. Shes in her low 20's. She's had a copper iud non hormonal for a year and has always had issues with her period causing her pain along with birth control when she was younger. Since she's received her shots shes been bleeding ALOT when she gets her period. These past couple days, the bleeding has been alot. She is going to go see a doctor but shes gone so many times in the past and they always say nothing is wrong and that they cant do anything to help her. Even though, her periods have always been bad I feel as though the shot has made it 10x worse. Is there anything you guys would suggest aside from her going to an OBGYN?? Thanks in advanced. Very nervous for her...

Nemo

Hi, my gf was one of the first to receive the vaccine. Shes in her low 20's. She's had a copper iud non hormonal for a year and has always had issues with her period causing her pain along with birth control when she was younger. Since she's received her shots shes been bleeding ALOT when she gets her period. These past couple days, the bleeding has been alot. She is going to go see a doctor but shes gone so many times in the past and they always say nothing is wrong and that they cant do anything to help her. Even though, her periods have always been bad I feel as though the shot has made it 10x worse. Is there anything you guys would suggest aside from her going to an OBGYN?? Thanks in advanced. Very nervous for her...

My niece had the exact same thing, first from contact with coworkers who were vaxxed and then even worse after she got the vax herself.

Ivermectin stopped the bleeding within days. This just happened so now she's waiting to see if her normal cycle returns.

Ivermectin seems to work partly through the same channels as gelatin or glycine.

Here's Ray Peat on how glycine/gelatin stops excessive bleeding, including menstrual bleeding:

My niece is now on gelatin as well.

Progesterone should be helpful too. Haidut has discussed a Selye study showing it helps to protect the body from toxins. My niece has now started that too.

You can get the ivermectin protocol we used at vladimirzelenkomd.com. You can get ivermectin from your doctor or at speakwithanmd.com or even from pet stores if you're so inclined.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if gelatin alone cured it. Even better with progesterone since this has been an issue in the past.

OP
M

Meathead

My niece had the exact same thing, first from contact with coworkers who were vaxxed and then even worse after she got the vax herself.

Ivermectin stopped the bleeding within days. This just happened so now she's waiting to see if her normal cycle returns.

Ivermectin seems to work partly through the same channels as gelatin or glycine.

Here's Ray Peat on how glycine/gelatin stops excessive bleeding, including menstrual bleeding:

My niece is now on gelatin as well.

Progesterone should be helpful too. Haidut has discussed a Selye study showing it helps to protect the body from toxins. My niece has now started that too.

You can get the ivermectin protocol we used at vladimirzelenkomd.com. You can get ivermectin from your doctor or at speakwithanmd.com or even from pet stores if you're so inclined.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if gelatin alone cured it. Even better with progesterone since this has been an issue in the past.
I will check out the website for ivermectin. Is it confusing to take? Thank you for your input. Truly need to fix this issue with her. She has collagen protein I told her to take 2 servings and some coffee now. I will buy her bone broth as well.

Giraffe

Could it be her diet? I used to have those problems on a near vegetarian diet. Eating blackpudding (I had been adviced to get in more iron) a few days before I expected the menses fixed it for me.

OP
M

Meathead

Could it be her diet? I used to have those problems on a near vegetarian diet. Eating blackpudding (I had been adviced to get in more iron) a few days before I expected the menses fixed it for me.
I don't think so? She eats alot of protein, carbs, fats. Lots of veggies and fruits. She could eat more red meat but she loves chicken, which is eh..

Giraffe

I don't think so? She eats alot of protein, carbs, fats. Lots of veggies and fruits. She could eat more red meat but she loves chicken, which is eh..
If I was her I would try if red meat helps. It doesn't need to be lots of it.

Nemo

I will check out the website for ivermectin. Is it confusing to take? Thank you for your input. Truly need to fix this issue with her. She has collagen protein I told her to take 2 servings and some coffee now. I will buy her bone broth as well.

A doctor can prescribe it in pill form with instructions. The speakwithanmd.com people can do that. That's always a safe route to go for queasy people.

But honestly, if it were for me, a pragmatic cheapskate, I'd buy Durvet ivermectin horse paste (they have apple flavored, or at least it tastes like apples to horses). I know people who have used it. It's cheap and you don't need a prescription. It comes with a syringe with 120 mg of ivermectin in it. The syringe plunger is marked in five places to show when you've squeezed out 24 mg and you can set a white plastic thing on the plunger so you get the exact dose you want.

Zelenko recommends 0.4 to 0.5 mg per kg daily for 5 to 7 days if you're essentially a Covid outpatient, which seems to me, a non-doctor, comparable to these vax effects. I've seen others use 0.2 mg per kg a day.

A 120-pound woman is 54 kg. At the 0.4 mg/kg dosage, that's 21.6 mg. At 0.5 mg/kg, that's 27 mg. If you squeeze to the first mark on the syringe, that's 24 mg, right between the two. I'd squeeze out that much per day for five days.

Then that's it. You're done.

If you have capsules around your house, you can put the stuff in capsules.

Dr. Tenpenny started to talk about doing this, then cut herself off to keep her medical license and recommended getting pills from your doctor. You can buy it online at amazon or lots of other places. Or you can buy it at farm stores and tack and feed places.

Having gone through this with my niece, I will tell you, with this particular vax side effect, I truly think gelatin or good glycine-rich broth will work as a cure for the bleeding. But I'm kind of glad I got my niece the ivermectin to also dislodge any spike proteins that may have attached themselves to her plasma membranes.

And don't forget progesterone to help her clear toxins like those nanoparticles.

Update:

Here's another guy who has used the ivermectin horse paste, with photos of the syringe, so you can see how easy it is to get the exact right dose:

He recommends wrapping some food around it or mixing it into orange juice, which I sure wish I had thought of.

He says, "Just don’t try it straight, as the aftertaste will make you cry."

(It actually just tastes like medicine. You've probably tasted worse.)

He too suffered zero side effects.

You can see how small the syringe is, so don't worry about a giant horse syringe. A dose won't be your lunch. It's more like the amount of toothpaste you might put on a medium-sized brush.

Ivermectin is used by people all over the world for river blindness and other diseases. They typically take it twice a year for 15 years for river blindness. It is a well-known and very safe drug.

Last edited:
OP
M

Meathead

A doctor can prescribe it in pill form with instructions. The speakwithanmd.com people can do that. That's always a safe route to go for queasy people.

But honestly, if it were for me, a pragmatic cheapskate, I'd buy Durvet ivermectin horse paste (they have apple flavored, or at least it tastes like apples to horses). I know people who have used it. It's cheap and you don't need a prescription. It comes with a syringe with 120 mg of ivermectin in it. The syringe plunger is marked in five places to show when you've squeezed out 24 mg and you can set a white plastic thing on the plunger so you get the exact dose you want.

Zelenko recommends 0.4 to 0.5 mg per kg daily for 5 to 7 days if you're essentially a Covid outpatient, which seems to me, a non-doctor, comparable to these vax effects. I've seen others use 0.2 mg per kg a day.

A 120-pound woman is 54 kg. At the 0.4 mg/kg dosage, that's 21.6 mg. At 0.5 mg/kg, that's 27 mg. If you squeeze to the first mark on the syringe, that's 24 mg, right between the two. I'd squeeze out that much per day for five days.

Then that's it. You're done.

If you have capsules around your house, you can put the stuff in capsules.

Dr. Tenpenny started to talk about doing this, then cut herself off to keep her medical license and recommended getting pills from your doctor. You can buy it online at amazon or lots of other places. Or you can buy it at farm stores and tack and feed places.

Having gone through this with my niece, I will tell you, with this particular vax side effect, I truly think gelatin or good glycine-rich broth will work as a cure for the bleeding. But I'm kind of glad I got my niece the ivermectin to also dislodge any spike proteins that may have attached themselves to her plasma membranes.

And don't forget progesterone to help her clear toxins like those nanoparticles.

Update:

Here's another guy who has used the ivermectin horse paste, with photos of the syringe, so you can see how easy it is to get the exact right dose:

He recommends wrapping some food around it or mixing it into orange juice, which I sure wish I had thought of.

He says, "Just don’t try it straight, as the aftertaste will make you cry."

(It actually just tastes like medicine. You've probably tasted worse.)

He too suffered zero side effects.

You can see how small the syringe is, so don't worry about a giant horse syringe. A dose won't be your lunch. It's more like the amount of toothpaste you might put on a medium-sized brush.

Ivermectin is used by people all over the world for river blindness and other diseases. They typically take it twice a year for 15 years for river blindness. It is a well-known and very safe drug.
Thank you so much for all of this!! I will use the horse one myself she def won’t. I already know. I can try getting her the script for it. Getting rid of parasites is important and I bet it would help heal gut issues I have even though that’s totally different topic lol. Thanks again.

OP
M

Meathead

Nemo

Here are people using ivermectin to treat rosacea:

Dermatologists say, "Whoa! This could cut into our business!"

Here's a woman who actually used it for rosacea, with before and after photos (the after photo is after one week). She wants to cry with happiness as the pustules are gone:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Rosacea/comments/hvbbng/horse_paste_progress_one_week/

Tarmander

I wonder if there is a pheromonal angle to this

Women's periods sync up when they are around each other, possibly from barely detectable pheromone release.

I wonder if those women who have been vaccinated are putting out distressed pheromones which are causing other women's cycles to be disrupted as well.

mariantos

Dr. Christiane Northrup: "Vaginal Bleeding in 6 Month Old Baby Girls"
View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/OolybBuyhQrz/