Periactin/cypro Australia

teds

Forum Supporter
Heya- wanting to experiment with cypro.. we can purchase here in Australia but I keep seeing that the pharmacist will be regulating the purchase etc- can anyone give me a heads up on what they ask to regulate the purchase? Someone told me to just say that other antihistamines didn’t work.. any tips would be great. Many thanks!

Herbie

Hi I have purchased it 3 or 4 times in Australia in NSW and QLD.

I ask for Periactin.

The pharmacist approves it.

They ask things like have you used it before? the answer is yes I have and then all ok

They ask did your doctor tell you to take it? the answer is yes they did and then all ok.

I don't divulge any further information then this.

I don't think its popular because sometimes I have to repeat or spell periactin as the assistances sometimes don't know what it is but the pharmacist do and they are cool with it.

Just don't say you read online it can heal cancer and thats why I'm taking it or something haha.

Last edited:

Mountain

When I first bought it the assistant asked me if I've used it before and I said no, then he asked why I wanted it so I said that I just wanted to try it out for my morning hay fever type symptoms and he said no problems. The next time I bought it when they asked I said I had used it before and then no further questions. Doesn't seem to be a big deal.

Just don't say you read online it can heal cancer and thats why I'm taking it or something haha.

This is good advice too lol