Perhaps This Is Why Doctors Are Dying. Please Read. I Believe It's Important For Everyone

The title of the study itself is already informative. Just read the study. Everyone is to make his own decisions to wear a mask or not. This is what probably amplifies severity of covid19 infection, yes, prolonged mask use is the culprit, perhaps.

Preliminary report on surgical mask induced deoxygenation during major surgery

Results
When the values for oxygen saturation of hemoglobin
were compared, there were statistically significant diffe-
rences only between preoperational and post operational
values (Fig. 1). As the duration of the operation increases,
oxygen saturation of hemoglobin decreases significantly.

Attachments

• 3 (3).pdf
    381.5 KB · Views: 42

RealNeat

Ray
The title of the study itself is already informative. Just read the study. Everyone is to make his own decisions to wear a mask or not. This is what probably amplifies severity of covid19 infection, yes, prolonged mask use is the culprit, perhaps.

Preliminary report on surgical mask induced deoxygenation during major surgery

Results
When the values for oxygen saturation of hemoglobin
were compared, there were statistically significant diffe-
rences only between preoperational and post operational
values (Fig. 1). As the duration of the operation increases,
oxygen saturation of hemoglobin decreases significantly.
recently said that the co2 escapes and that even the virus may enter from around it.

OP
methylenewhite
Respiratory consequences of N95-type Mask usage in pregnant healthcare workers—a controlled clinical study
Respiratory consequences of N95-type Mask usage in pregnant healthcare workers—a controlled clinical study
Conclusions
Breathing through N95 mask materials have been shown to impede gaseous exchange and impose an additional workload on the metabolic system of pregnant healthcare workers, and this needs to be taken into consideration in guidelines for respirator use. The benefits of using N95 mask to prevent serious emerging infectious diseases should be weighed against potential respiratory consequences associated with extended N95 respirator usage.

SOMO

Those masks make my face so hot and unbearable, I have to remove them.

Also there is NO way to wear those masks without fogging up glasses/sunglasses.

In addition, I think they can eventually grow mold from the constant moisture, but some people are actually washing and reusing their masks.

Conclusions
Breathing through N95 mask materials have been shown to impede gaseous exchange and impose an additional workload on the metabolic system of pregnant healthcare workers, and this needs to be taken into consideration in guidelines for respirator use. The benefits of using N95 mask to prevent serious emerging infectious diseases should be weighed against potential respiratory consequences associated with extended N95 respirator usage.

The fact that the masks impede proper breathing is self-evident for anyone that has ever worn one of those masks.

Collden

Thanks, that is an interesting find. Wearing a mask is about to become mandatory in Germany in all public spaces including at work, wondering what the consequences will be when tens of millions of people start wearing masks for most of their day.

SOMO

Thanks, that is an interesting find. Wearing a mask is about to become mandatory in Germany in all public spaces including at work, wondering what the consequences will be when tens of millions of people start wearing masks for most of their day.

All the women with hot flashes are going to spontaneously combust.

postman

Yes the virus is completely fake the whole thing was invented by lizards from the dark side of the moon and the actual reason people are dying is because they're wearing surgical masks

I also simultaneously believe that conspiracies don't exist

Also disregard the fact that wearing a mask would actually increase co2, this is literally like the resistance masks athletes are wearing to simulate high altitude
exercise Physiological impact of the N95 filtering facepiece respirator on healthcare workers. - PubMed - NCBI

Oxygen saturation of 96% (from your study) hardly seems like the worst thing in the world
Better Metabolism- Higher Heart Rate And. Lower Oxygen Saturation (spO2)?

OP
methylenewhite
I'm not saying anything about conspiracy. Prolonged use of masks can desaturate it's a fact. Medics on frontline use masks all shifts long, haven't you seen those pictures with masks marks on their faces? doctors-nurses-photos-fighting-coronavirus-fb31-png__700 (1).jpg images (28).jpeg images (27).jpeg

4 hours of use desaturate to 96%. What about 13-16 hours? Normal pulse oximeter readings usually range from 95 to 100 percent. Saturation below 90% is considered low. Even if use theoretical linear model 8 hours of mask use gets it to 95%, 16 hours to 93%.

Last edited:

SOMO

Also disregard the fact that wearing a mask would actually increase co2, this is literally like the resistance masks athletes are wearing to simulate high altitude
exercise Physiological impact of the N95 filtering facepiece respirator on healthcare workers. - PubMed - NCBI

1. I was in the ER recently (in NY, supposedly the epicenter of this epidemic) and many of the staff were wearing regular surgical masks, NOT N95 Mask.

2. There is also supposedly a shortage of N95 masks

Amazoniac

SOMO

I haven't finished this paper yet, but LOL found this entertaining.

In foreign eyes, mask‐wearing appears to be a unique and curious practice particular to Japan. Its only well known wearer in the developed world was the late Michael Jackson, identifying the practice with eccentric hypochondria.
michael-jackson-face-mask.jpg

Collden

My company is forcing everyone to wear them all day from the moment one leaves the house to when one gets back home. It feels like I’m suffocating, all the while keeping a microbe‐culture adhered to my face and feeding it warmth and moisture with my own breath
Yes, this is how it is... although oddly at the end of the day after wearing it for 5-6 hours I tend to feel pretty good, maybe the increased CO2 is real.

Everyones faces being covered up does really majorly compound the social distancing though, maybe the constant mask wearing is part of the reason people in Japan seem to be less and less interested in human relationships.

Back
Top Bottom