Perfect Health?

M

member 2106

Has anyone reached that state of perfect or (let's be realistic) near-perfect health that we're all striving for? What's that like? If not, what's holding you back?

I'm personally very far from it. I have struggles with mental health (anxiety, melancholy) and quite low energy, which makes it hard to conjure up the required determination to do what's needed. Bit of a trap there. But I'm not completely hopeless.

So, how about you?

Last edited by a moderator:

encerent

I feel a lot like you: long term anxiety and depression. Things have improved since I've changed my diet, but there are lots of ups and downs. A lot of setbacks and low days. Yet I do feel some hope like you. In the old days, I was quite very hopeless.

I'm thinking of going back to talking to a therapist reguarly now that I at least don't feel completely hopeless. I feel now I can work to make some improvement to all these long-term issues.

Last edited:
J

James IV

I dont know what perfect health is, but I feel good the majority of the time. That's huge for me. Stable energy, stable mood. No pain, no ailments.
Way better than where I was 18months ago with toilet bowls full of blood, depression, debilitating weakness, bacterial overgrowth, anxiety attacks, and diabetes.

OP
M

member 2106

I dont know what perfect health is, but I feel good the majority of the time. That's huge for me. Stable energy, stable mood. No pain, no ailments.
Way better than where I was 18months ago with toilet bowls full of blood, depression, debilitating weakness, bacterial overgrowth, anxiety attacks, and diabetes.

Excellent! That's where I'd like to be. What were the most important things for you in reaching this state?

J

James IV

The biggest impacts food wise for me were eating less often, limiting grains, and plenty of fat.

Lifestyle wise; time outdoors, appropriate exercise.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals