Perfect health trilogy for reducing stress, lowering cortisol and improving health

Hans

Forum Supporter
Hi guys,

I haven't been writing a lot of articles lately since I've got a lot on my plate atm. Soon I'll start writing more again, but in the meanwhile, I'm relatively active on my YT channel.
I thought I'd share this vid about stress management since keeping stress at bay is one of the most important things we can do to optimize our metabolisms, thyroid, health, etc.
Let me know your thoughts and the stress management tactics that work the best for you.

View: https://youtu.be/YjldfvsDSxU

Sugartits

This is perfect, I have been looking for ways to help my mother unwind because her stress levels have been far too high for far too long. Her health is breaking down. We all need to unwind, but she is more critical than most. Thanks!

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
This is perfect, I have been looking for ways to help my mother unwind because her stress levels have been far too high for far too long. Her health is breaking down. We all need to unwind, but she is more critical than most. Thanks!
Awesome man, anyone can benefit really. And it's just like 20-30min and stress should have equalized.

76er

Just finished listened. Thanks – great content and research in there.

What about working in an office with windows? Or rather sunlight rays that are blocked by a window? Beneficial?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Just finished listened. Thanks – great content and research in there.

What about working in an office with windows? Or rather sunlight rays that are blocked by a window? Beneficial?
Thanks for listening!
Windows mostly block UV, so you still get the red and near-infrared light, which is very beneficial. It's great for increasing temps as well.

76er

FWIW – I live in New England – USA, which is "not-so-sunny", however, it seems one can still get beneficial UV on a cloudy day. Altitude and other factors matter too.

OccamzRazer

Great stuff! I'm pretty much addicted to walking but will have to try more forest/nature walks in the future.

Random note - as a huge Frank Zappa fan I'm digging the Zappa quote in your last newsletter!

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Great stuff! I'm pretty much addicted to walking but will have to try more forest/nature walks in the future.

Random note - as a huge Frank Zappa fan I'm digging the Zappa quote in your last newsletter!
Nature walks are the best! Super refreshing and energizing.

Glad you like the quote. Wise words for sure!

Matt C

Hey Hans,

appreciate your vid and your many threads. Just curious what you think a good pre-workout stack could be?

I've used BCAA's mostly, sometimes a bit of collagen/gelatin. I've found half an aspirin gives me a boost but i believe you mentioned it may not be best to take that so close to a workout? I'm looking to add lean muscle and trim a bit of fat.

Any info is appreciated.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Hey Hans,

appreciate your vid and your many threads. Just curious what you think a good pre-workout stack could be?

I've used BCAA's mostly, sometimes a bit of collagen/gelatin. I've found half an aspirin gives me a boost but i believe you mentioned it may not be best to take that so close to a workout? I'm looking to add lean muscle and trim a bit of fat.

Any info is appreciated.
Hey Matt,
I keep it simple really. Just be consistent with the basics and that will make the biggest difference long term. But I'd say B-vitamins, especially B1, B2 and B3, creatine, caffeine, sodium bicarb, cardenosine (from idealabs), EAA (and additional glycine/gelatin and taurine) and carbs should be more than enough. Also, cortinon, vitamin D, K2 and andro might give you an additional boost as they have been shown to boost gains.

Matt C

Hey Matt,
I keep it simple really. Just be consistent with the basics and that will make the biggest difference long term. But I'd say B-vitamins, especially B1, B2 and B3, creatine, caffeine, sodium bicarb, cardenosine (from idealabs), EAA (and additional glycine/gelatin and taurine) and carbs should be more than enough. Also, cortinon, vitamin D, K2 and andro might give you an additional boost as they have been shown to boost gains.
Awesome thanks buddy

frannybananny

So if I have a handheld infrared light 680nm... where should I shine it in order to reduce the stress hormone or cortisol? On my adrenals or what? The video says infrared is very beneficial.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
So if I have a handheld infrared light 680nm... where should I shine it in order to reduce the stress hormone or cortisol? On my adrenals or what? The video says infrared is very beneficial.
You can shine it anywhere for it to have benefits. The effects are usually systemic. Perhaps the abdomen or chest might be a good place to start.

frannybananny

You can shine it anywhere for it to have benefits. The effects are usually systemic. Perhaps the abdomen or chest might be a good place to start.
Thanks Hans.. I am going to try and be more consistent with its use!

Back
Top Bottom