People Who Wake Up And Drink Black Coffee - Why No Stress Reactions?

Hairfedup

I posted it earlier in the thread but maybe it didn't bang as much as it should - so here it is again.

CYP1A2 codes for caffeine metabolism. If you're an AA individual like me, then you metabolize coffee better...which I think is the point. So maybe yall should have an autosomal dna test done? I mean they are inaccurate as hell especially for ethnic heritage if you are very admixed and struggle to identify certain traits [so called 'sports gene'] of you're not if European descent but they can be p insightful and tell you what you're CYP1A2 genotype is.

Located on chromosome 15, mainly expressed in the liver, encoding a metabolic enzyme in the No. 2 subfamily of the No. 1 family of cytochrome P450. Studies have shown that CYP1A2 gene rs762551 locus genotype AA individuals, CYP1A2 enzyme activity is higher, so caffeine is metabolized faster in the body. Therefore, caffeine has a limited duration of action and is less sensitive to caffeine. In individuals with a genotype of CC, CYP1A2 is less active and therefore more sensitive to caffeine.

GreekDemiGod

So if someone is low thyroid and is in a high cortisol and adrenaline state, they are very used to operating in 'fight or flight' mode and often at times feel good, and coffee can even increase those effects. So a stressed metabolism will use more adrenaline and other stress hormones as a driver.
I think you're spot on. That's exactly how I was feeling when I was doing IF + black coffee.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals