People who sunbathe often have much higher exposure to environmental toxins -> skin cancer

LadyRae

I agree with @Perry Staltic and @FitnessMike .

NOTHING makes me feel better (except, possibly, great sleep) and more alive than laying in the sun, the more the better!

And no, I'm not sunbathing in a big city cloaked in smog...

LadyRae

it does not necessary,i live arround paris in the subburb where there is pollution,and i have experienced certain intense positives state that i would have though only possible in fantaisy.you can reach a state where you feel your power and energy are infinite even in polluated places,what you eat,your activities and the peoples you spend time with has way more impact than the average air pollution on how you feel
Ack! Having visited many large cities around the world including New York, Mexico city, Los angeles, Chicago, and Paris, I have never seen such horrible pollution as when I was driving north out of Paris...

OP
BearWithMe

BearWithMe

I'm wondering why people keep posting comments like this. First post explicitly stated that sun exposure is not unhealthy, exposure to environmental toxins is.

You guys are breaking into open doors, I love sunbathing as much as you do.

The fact that sun makes us feel amazing and improves our health now, doesn't mean we won't get cancer 10 years later - not necessarily from sun exposure, but from toxic particles falling on our skin.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom