People who sunbathe often have much higher exposure to environmental toxins -> skin cancer

BearWithMe

Our species evolved for hundreds of thousands of years in Africa, spending most of our lives under direct sunlight. At times, there was much more UV radiation reaching Earth than today (magnetic field fluctuations, changes in solar activity...)

Nowadays, air is full of garbage ranging from agricultural chemicals to nanoparticles from car/plane/ship exhausts, and many things inbetwen. All that s**t ends up on our skin, and gets absorbed.

Add to that the fact that most people who often sunbathe also often swim outdoors, and the fact that our waters are much more poluted than our air, and skin cancer almost seems surprisingly rare.

UV radiation probably have an effect, but it is more like a catalyst than cause of skin cancer. Which makes it great scapegoat, so we don't have to admit we fked up Earth so bad it is already pretty much unhabitable.

Last edited:

FitnessMike

Our species evolved for hundreds of thousands of years in Africa, spending most of our lives under direct sunlight. At times, there was much more UV radiation reaching Earth than today (magnetic field fluctuations, changes in solar activity...)

Nowadays, air is full of garbage ranging from agricultural chemicals to nanoparticles from car/plane/ship exhausts, and many things inbetwen. All that s**t ends up on our skin, and gets absorbed.

Add to that the fact that most people who often sunbathe also often swim outdoors, and the fact that our waters are much more poluted than our air, and skin cancer almost seems surprisingly rare.

UV radiation probably have an effect, but it is more like a catalyst than cause of skin cancer. Which makes it great scapegoat, so we don't have to admit we fked up Earth so bad it is already pretty much unhabitable.
sunbathing makes me feel goooood and makes me look sexy, what more do you need?

Perry Staltic

Depending on where you are, the world is a lot less polluted than it used to be. It makes me shake my head when people in the US talk about how it has become so polluted. They have no idea what it used to be like

Depending on where you are, the world is a lot less polluted than it used to be. It makes me shake my head when people in the US talk about how it has become so polluted. They have no idea what it used to be like
Is there anywhere in the world that is not chemtrailed though?

OP
BearWithMe

BearWithMe

I thought about posting elaborate reply, but it would probably fall on deaf ears

Last edited:
OP
BearWithMe

BearWithMe

Actually it might be worth elaborating.

Western world have different kind of polution than before, not less polution.

Less apparent, but more dangerous polution. Polution that will kill you more slowly, without causing immediate obvious symptoms, so nobody realize it was the polution that killed them.

Car engines are perfect example of that. We are focusing on reducing CO2 and PM10 emissions, and we are very succesfull in reducing them. Cars produce less visible smoke, and we pat ourselves on our backs, how we have much less polution than before.

But the exact changes in engine construction, that will cause it to release less CO2 and PM10, will cause it to release more NOx and PM2.5.

Well, guess what is more harmful to human health...

Also, keep in mind that few decades back, people did not considered things like DDT as polution either. They thought it was perfectly safe and sprayed it everywhere like crazy.

I guarantee you that 20 years from now, many of the things we are considering perfectly safe and routinely use will be banned and considered polution.

OP
BearWithMe

BearWithMe

Also, do you have idea how much toxic s*t is sprayed into our air and soils to produce one gallon of "perfectly safe, environmentally friendy, non poluting" biofuel from rapeseed or canola? But we are not burning fossil fuels, we are so environmentally friendy, yay!!

Last edited:

Perry Staltic

I thought about posting elaborate reply, but it would probably fall on deaf ears, so I will say just that: You have no idea what you are talking about.

Actually I do. Air and rivers are a lot cleaner, not as much preservatives and colorings in food, dairies going out of business and being turned into suburbs, federal regulations forcing businesses to clean up their act, much more organic food. A lot of that has to do with industries shutting down and moving overseas, where the pollution is now. I've watched it all happen. I know what it's like to be driving to work, smell something funny, look over at men in moon suits loading 55-gal barrels, and find out later it was a Superfund site being cleaned up 2 blocks from work. Or dating a girl whose water came from a creek that a local plant dumped PCBs into. Leaded gasoline, mosquito foggers driving down the street spraying DDT with kids riding their bikes behind it for fun, farms/orchards polluting the ground water with lead arsenate pesticides. A lot of that stuff has been cleaned up and businesses would get wrecked if they tried polluting like that now. I lived through all of that. It was a lot worse then.

Perry Staltic

Also, do you have idea how much toxic s*t is sprayed into our air and soils to produce one gallon of "perfectly safe, environmentally friendy, non poluting" biofuel from rapeseed or canola? But we are not burning fossil fuels, we are so environmentally friendy, yay!!

Glyphosate is a real problem now, so there are still issues, no doubt

Nomane Euger

hi,what do you base of your claim that sunlight increase the absorbtion through the skin of these environnementals polluants?

Perry Staltic

Chemtrails overrated? Are you kidding?

No, I'm not. What are you worried about? Do you think stuff you see overhead being sprayed at stratospheric levels is coming on you? It's getting blown to who knows where and probably comes down with precipitation.

No, I'm not. What are you worried about? Do you think stuff you see overhead being sprayed at stratospheric levels is coming on you? It's getting blown to who knows where and probably comes down with precipitation.
There is so much information out there about chemtrail dangers….surely you have heard about the heavy metals in them…amongst other things..

I find your comments a bit incredulous.

OP
BearWithMe

BearWithMe

Actually I do. Air and rivers are a lot cleaner, not as much preservatives and colorings in food, dairies going out of business and being turned into suburbs, federal regulations forcing businesses to clean up their act, much more organic food. A lot of that has to do with industries shutting down and moving overseas, where the pollution is now. I've watched it all happen. I know what it's like to be driving to work, smell something funny, look over at men in moon suits loading 55-gal barrels, and find out later it was a Superfund site being cleaned up 2 blocks from work. Or dating a girl whose water came from a creek that a local plant dumped PCBs into. Leaded gasoline, mosquito foggers driving down the street spraying DDT with kids riding their bikes behind it for fun, farms/orchards polluting the ground water with lead arsenate pesticides. A lot of that stuff has been cleaned up and businesses would get wrecked if they tried polluting like that now. I lived through all of that. It was a lot worse then.
Again, the fact that you can't see, smell or taste the polution like you could in the past doesn't mean it's not there and won't kill you a couple of years down the road.

You actually proven my point by your own post. All the things you described are still happening, just with different chemicals. Our cars are spreading glyphosate, NOx and various nanoparticles instead of lead, they are spraying cloud seeding heavy metals instead of DDT from planes, and have you ever been to countryside? Agricultural land is literally a couple feet from people' houses. Kids are playing on the gardens and tractors are spraying garbage as bad as arsenate pesticides maybe 20 feet from them.

And if you think companies doesn't dump garbage in the nature these days, you are naive. Actually, they are doing much worse things, like setting their warehouses on fire to get rid of the toxic sh*t they pretty much can't legally get rid of.

Perry Staltic

Again, the fact that you can't see, smell or taste the polution like you could in the past doesn't mean it's not there and won't kill you a couple of years down the road.

You actually proven my point by your own post. All the things you described are still happening, just with different chemicals. Our cars are spreading glyphosate, NOx and various nanoparticles instead of lead, they are spraying cloud seeding heavy metals instead of DDT from planes, and have you ever been to countryside? Agricultural land is literally a couple feet from people' houses. Kids are playing on the gardens and tractors are spraying garbage as bad as arsenate pesticides maybe 20 feet from them.

And if you think companies doesn't dump garbage in the nature these days, you are naive. Actually, they are doing much worse things, like setting their warehouses on fire to get rid of the toxic sh*t they pretty much can't legally get rid of.

I think a lot of it is in your head. It's like 90% has been removed and you're looking at the remaining 10% as if it's the 100%. Yeah I live in the country and it's nothing like you say. And no it's not worse than lead arsenate and some of the organophosphates they used to use. Except possibly glyphosate. That stuff needs to go away.

Perry Staltic

There is so much information out there about chemtrail dangers….surely you have heard about the heavy metals in them…amongst other things..

I find your comments a bit incredulous.

What are the concentrations? Heavy metals are everywhere; probably more come from industry and burning coal than chemtrails. Again, that stuff probably comes down as precipitation; the stuff from industry and coal plants we actually breathe. I'm not saying it's good, but I have my doubts it's the dire threat people make it out to be.

Old Irenaeus

If this stuff is outside, would it not get inside as well? Or do you have perfect air filtration to keep it out?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom