People Who Refuse The COVID-19 Vaccine May Be Banned Socially

haidut

Forum Supporter
And so it begins, at least in the UK/EU. When we first discussed this back in May here on the forum the majority of the comments were "You guys are nuts. Nobody is going to ban you from working, travelling or going to the bar if you don't get vaccinated". Just as we also discussed, the narrative is that the vaccine is not going to be mandatory but, you know, there will be consequences if you do not vaccinate. No work, no travel, and no access to any social venues. In other words, refusing to vaccinate = life becomes impossible.
Covid vaccine refusal could result in ban from going to work | Metro News
"...People who refuse to get the coronavirus vaccine may face being banned from pubs, restaurants and even their places of work, according to a senior MP. Amid fears a small but vocal anti-vaxxer lobby in the UK may convince more people not to sign up for the jab, Conservative Tom Tugendhat has warned those who reject it may find it hard to return to normal life. Speaking to HuffPost UK’s Commons People podcast, Mr Tugendhat said he could ‘certainly see the day’ when people weren’t allowed into the office until they could prove they’d had the vaccine. Venues may also demand to see vaccination certificates on the door before people are allowed inside, he said."

"...‘There was no debates, no appeals and no further requests. And I can see a situation where yes, of course you’re free not to have the vaccine, but there are consequences.’ Mr Tugendhat was asked on the podcast whether he thought public services like transport systems could also follow suit and ban people who haven’t been vaccinated. He replied: ‘It would depend what the public services were, and who and when, so I wouldn’t want to start predicting. ‘But I do think that if things are shown to be safe then rejecting them when they have a wider effect on the whole of society is going to have consequences.’

@Drareg

czecha

Do we already know whether the vaccine will come on an aluminum or calcium carrier?

tankasnowgod

Do we already know whether the vaccine will come on an aluminum or calcium carrier?

Why ask questions like this when there is no approved vaccine? How can we know something like this, unless we have classified inside knowledge, or the gift of prophecy?

Having said that, it's highly likely, and regardless of whether it does or not, you can bet that there will be severe negative health effects (based on what we know about the severe health effects from the trials), and that the long term health effects will be completely unknown. The reason being is that they were rushed through trials, none of which is even a year old at this point, and drug companies will have complete immunity from negative health effects.

It's basically a game of Russian Roulette, only the potential death from the vaccine could be more debilitating and crippling, and not relatively painless and instant.

Last edited:

ThinPicking

@haidut thank you for taking the time to post these things.

Is there already a thread on common targets of these vaccine candidates and possible implications?

Earlier in the year there seemed to be a lot of talk about "corona" relying on ACE2 and I've seen that's inextricably linked with reproductive function. Is it crazy to speculate the purpose of widely enforced compliance is an experiment to attempt marginal (for now) but measurable reduction of the total fertility rate?

I understand the myriad ways this is already being done.

blob69

Having said that, it's highly likely, and regardless of whether it does or not, you can bet that there will be severe negative health effects (based on what we know about the severe health effects from the trials), and that the long term health effects will be completely unknown. The reason being is that they were rushed through trials, none of which is even a year old at this point, and drug companies will have complete immunity from negative health effects.

It's basically a game of Russian Roulette, only the potential death from the vaccine could be more debilitating and crippling, and not relatively painless and instant.

They are developing a vaccine that will be 10 times more "immunogenic", which means 10 times more toxic (inflammation-inducing) than "normal" vaccines... of course they want to make sure it *really* works for such a deadly disease... :hungover:

Highly potent nanoparticle COVID-19 vaccine designed using computer

Just a new tool to be used in order to force social compliance/segregation/division of some sort (i.e. the "good, earnest" from the "rebellious, misguided"). Honestly I think on some level it doesn't even have to concern danger of some sort directly -- just about anything technically could be used to try and implement some form of "thinning the herd" or such. I'm thinking things even as menial as fashion sense all the way to being "in the know" or "well connected" in some sense can have adverse effects on people.

Hardly a debate over "freedom" from the cause of, say, forced vaccination or such when there are also other regimes that can devise protocols, requirements or etc. to effectively render the same results, more or less. I think things have gone a bit backwards -- now people are more "afraid" of someone new working their way up because they believe one has to have an unrealistic approach or angle to how they'd become "successful" or such from the ground up. I know people say "work hard" and all, but it seems ironic when some say that but scoff at the low-level person who has tried and failed a lot, deeming them more as "losers" rather than disadvantaged fighting to have some semblance of independence, health and structure in such a sometimes hateful or convicting-esque nature bestowed by others in different places.

I mean I do believe in hard work, but not in a baseless sense where you are just expected to "do it" (of anything) and ignore any shortcomings, disadvantages, etc. despite decent effort. Ultimately you can see this whole charade as a way to further create hoops to jump through. Whether you have social security, benefits, qualifications or "privileges" it all always seems to come with cracks to fall through and hoops to jump through, rather than just skipping the BS and being straightforward and sensible about so many matters you come across in life. I see this as basically a way to make things harder for those who'd revolt, and easier for those who just follow suit because that might be the whole clever plan -- easy to adhere and do; harder to reject and refuse. If it's easier to listen it looks more as if those questioning the body of knowledge or control must be misguided or troublemakers. I think this whole thing works not just with vaccines, but mostly everywhere so long as you have such a system set up in that way, given especially now with social credit/media, personableness, trackability, records, nepotism/pre-social acceptance, etc. If you make it harder to "climb up" then surely more will continue to struggle in doing so -- same with if you create a million little fine details for things that some would argue everyone should have anyways.

In other words it may feel like the "barriers of entry" to various things have become harder or more convoluted.

Last edited:

gaze

the ingredients in the Pfizer vaccine are actually decently safe, with no adjuvants. the rna mechanism itself however is the dangerous part, but rna vaccines require no adjuvant

michael94

Is there already a thread on common targets of these vaccine candidates and possible implications?

Earlier in the year there seemed to be a lot of talk about "corona" relying on ACE2 and I've seen that's inextricably linked with reproductive function. Is it crazy to speculate the purpose of widely enforced compliance is an experiment to attempt marginal (for now) but measurable reduction of the total fertility rate?

hence "I can't breathe" (breed)

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

I don't we have a thread yet on all the targets each vaccine is focusing on but it would be great to start one, and possible add measures that mitigate some of the effects on those targets.
As far as fertility - the decline in male T levels and youth fertility in general is severe and multifactorial and I think if the vaccine affects fertility negatively it would be more of a unplanned result of its highly inflammatory nature. The vaccines distributed to third-world countries, however, are a whole different story and at this point there is strong evidence that they deliberately target infertility.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-the-kenyan-government-over-tetanus-vaccines/
(PDF) HCG Found in WHO Tetanus Vaccine in Kenya Raises Concern in the Developing World

Regina

the ingredients in the Pfizer vaccine are actually decently safe, with no adjuvants. the rna mechanism itself however is the dangerous part, but rna vaccines require no adjuvant
Would you be able to speak about or point me to the rna mechanism dangers? I thought I understood it with Ray Peat's May 2020 newsletter. And then tried to explain that to normies.We haven't talked specifically about the rna mechanism on the forum since then.
Thank you.

gaze

Would you be able to speak about or point me to the rna mechanism dangers? I thought I understood it with Ray Peat's May 2020 newsletter. And then tried to explain that to normies.We haven't talked specifically about the rna mechanism on the forum since then.
Thank you.

Im in the same boat as you are. Im also basing my assumption on this Peat quote posted in the email thread:

Ray response in relation to RNA vaccine:

The problem is that our bodies can copy foreign RNA and DNA and incorporate the copies into our chromosomes. If they are genes for viral proteins, it’s possible that during a future stress, those foreign genes could be expressed throughout our body, creating overwhelming amounts of those toxic proteins. The copies could be inserted into sperm cells and eggs as well as body cells, forming part of future generations. No sane person would consider doing it, if they understood how our cells respond to alien nucleic acids.

Regina

Im in the same boat as you are. Im also basing my assumption on this Peat quote posted in the email thread:
Thx. Yeah, I read that quote over and over and also the last paragraph from May newsletter and try to fully grasp the meaning.
I'm don't have the scientific chops.

"Focus on the induction of antibodies by vaccines to define immunity has led to a dangerous disregard for the basic facts of health. The present testing of a vaccine containing the RNA that specifies the most destructive spike protein of the corona virus, the part that inactivates our protective ACE2 enzyme, is being done in a culture that avoids consideration of the meaning of our massive endogenous system of RNA-responsive reverse transcriptases and retroele- ments. The consequences of incorporating the spike protein of the virus into our genetic repertoire are hard to imagine. The mindless activation of our huge epigenetic system of retroelements, with no knowable benefits, should be stopped."

Giraffe

There is an Austrian biologist who discussed all the vaccine candidates that are close to approval. It's in German (unfortunately). For me, the side effects are reason enough to reject them. Also they have not been tested long enough. No one can rule out rare or late vaccine injuries. Period.

gaze

Thx. Yeah, I read that quote over and over and also the last paragraph from May newsletter and try to fully grasp the meaning.
I'm don't have the scientific chops.

"Focus on the induction of antibodies by vaccines to define immunity has led to a dangerous disregard for the basic facts of health. The present testing of a vaccine containing the RNA that specifies the most destructive spike protein of the corona virus, the part that inactivates our protective ACE2 enzyme, is being done in a culture that avoids consideration of the meaning of our massive endogenous system of RNA-responsive reverse transcriptases and retroele- ments. The consequences of incorporating the spike protein of the virus into our genetic repertoire are hard to imagine. The mindless activation of our huge epigenetic system of retroelements, with no knowable benefits, should be stopped."

Yea unfortunately that's part of the problem. They're using mechanisms too complex for the average joe to understand, and then they promote the vaccine using public media in a dumbed down version because they know no-one will be able to rationally challenge them by saying simple things like "this vaccine teaches your cells to create a safe version of the coronavirus, and then it creates the antibodies. Piece of cake" when it reality its a very complex mechanism going on at the deepest part of our mitochondria, the implications of which even the producers of the vaccine surely don't fully grasp yet.

Regina

Yea unfortunately that's part of the problem. They're using mechanisms too complex for the average joe to understand, and then they promote the vaccine using public media in a dumbed down version because they know no-one will be able to rationally challenge them by saying simple things like "this vaccine teaches your cells to create a safe version of the coronavirus, and then it creates the antibodies. Piece of cake" when it reality its a very complex mechanism going on at the deepest part of our mitochondria, the implications of which even the producers of the vaccine surely don't fully grasp yet.
yep. thx

Maljam

Don't the doctors have to take the vaccine first? They would be our guinea pigs.

Theyll probably have saline in their syringes. I fully expect celebrities or politicians take the vaccine live on TV that turns out not to have been the vaccine.

boris

Theyll probably have saline in their syringes. I fully expect celebrities or politicians take the vaccine live on TV that turns out not to have been the vaccine.

"Ontario Minister of Health Christine Elliott deceiving you about her flu shot"

In the fake swine flu pandemic of 2009 the politicians got a vaccine without adjuvants (which does nothing) while the general public got a vaccine with adjuvants (resulting in hundreds of permanently disabled children):

Breaking News, Analysis, Politics, Blogs, News Photos, Video, Tech Reviews - TIME.com
"Critics are calling it a two-tier health system — one for the politically well connected, another for the hoi polloi. As Germany launched its mass-vaccination program against the H1N1 flu virus on Monday, the government found itself fending off accusations of favoritism because it was offering one vaccine believed to have fewer side effects to civil servants, politicians and soldiers, and another, potentially riskier vaccine to everyone else. "

Last edited:

Maljam

"Ontario Minister of Health Christine Elliott deceiving you about her flu shot"

In the fake swine flu pandemic of 2009 the politicians got a vaccine without adjuvants (which does nothing) while the general public got a vaccine with adjuvants:

Breaking News, Analysis, Politics, Blogs, News Photos, Video, Tech Reviews - TIME.com
"Critics are calling it a two-tier health system — one for the politically well connected, another for the hoi polloi. As Germany launched its mass-vaccination program against the H1N1 flu virus on Monday, the government found itself fending off accusations of favoritism because it was offering one vaccine believed to have fewer side effects to civil servants, politicians and soldiers, and another, potentially riskier vaccine to everyone else. "

Wow, thanks for the post. I am 11 years behind!