People Living Hundreds Of Years (Haidut)?

rawmeat

Can anyone point me to Haidut's forum post on the atmospheric CO2 being super high during biblical times allowing people to live for hundreds to thousands of years?

I can't seem to locate it.

Thanks in advance.

TheSir

Global hyper-industralization for increased lifespan? Thank you blessed CO2.

Inaut

break out the garbage bags and co2 tanks. to infinity and beyond

haidut

Forum Supporter
Can anyone point me to Haidut's forum post on the atmospheric CO2 being super high during biblical times allowing people to live for hundreds to thousands of years?

Thanks in advance.

Those were Ray's words. I myself am aware of one confirmed case of a person living to 168 and he spent most of his life at about 6,000 feet altitude.
Shirali Muslimov - Wikipedia

Inaut

I bought 96gallon trash can liners just for this very purpose! That is, unless the plastic from the bag kills me first

Those were Ray's words. I myself am aware of one confirmed case of a person living to 168 and he spent most of his life at about 6,000 feet altitude.

The case of Muslimov is not confirmed, the only evidence is his passport issued by soviet government. His age became a part of soviet propaganda, there are some red propaganda films about him. Probably his age was overestimated intentionally by communist brainwashers.

CDT

Greetings Mr. Dinkov. I was wondering if you might be able to spare a moment of your time to answer a question I have regarding hormones, particularly dopamine and prolactin and their function in DHT and overall physiological and psychological health. Thank you in advance for your time, Sir.

Do you think there is a certain altitude that is ideal, or the higher the altitute( up to a point), the better?

Soren

Forum Supporter
I seem to recall seeing on the forum many years ago someone with a CO2 machine. Looked like a giant sleeping bag that you laid in to increase CO2.

lampofred

Wish there were some easy way to get your brain stem to lower the respiratory rate. If we could do that, that would lower degenerative disease so much...

tankasnowgod

The case of Muslimov is not confirmed, the only evidence is his passport issued by soviet government.

Funny, government issued ID is usually the best standard used for determining someone's age. The standard line in questioning these sorts of longevity stories is that they don't have government documents that confirms their claim of age.

Wish there were some easy way to get your brain stem to lower the respiratory rate. If we could do that, that would lower degenerative disease so much...
Without proper CO2 production and retention though, that would lead to hypoxia, wouldn't it?

Funny, government issued ID is usually the best standard used for determining someone's age. The standard line in questioning these sorts of longevity stories is that they don't have government documents that confirms their claim of age.

Nothing funny. You have no idea about how twisted soviet government and their propaganda are. Whatever stated by them should be treated as a communist mind infection spreading attempt. The soviet government is know for all the falsifications, brainwashing and lies in favor of creating a perfect image for an unfamiliar spectator.

tankasnowgod

Nothing funny. You have no idea about how twisted soviet government and their propaganda are. Whatever stated by them should be treated as a communist mind infection spreading attempt. The soviet government is know for all the falsifications, brainwashing and lies in favor of creating a perfect image for an unfamiliar spectator.

I would say ALL governments are known for falsifications, brainwashing, and lies. The soviet government is certainly not unique in that. Nor were they the most advanced, nor the most twisted. Most advanced (by far) is the US government, and this has been documented by many, including Walter Bowart in Operation Mind Control. There are also numerous testimonials out there from former CIA mind control slaves. Even President Clinton admitted that the US Government had conducted such experiments without the victims consent-

Bottom line, I don't see how the Muslimov claim could help to create a "perfect image" for anyone. His story shouldn't be any more suspect than any other of the "longest living person" stories, which all contain similar issues. And, if being honest, and you think that 168 years old isn't correct, you would have to admit that being far older is also a possibility as well.

Luke

Thanks in advance.

Seneca, arguably one of the wealthiest and most influencial people on the planet at the time Jesus was kicking about-- wrote about his frailty and declining health in his 60's.

Mauritio

I stumbled upon the wiki page of the oldest verified person Jeanne Calment - Wikipedia

She also followed some peaty principles :
"Her breakfast consisted of coffee with milk and rusks."
"She enjoyed daube (braised beef) but was not keen on boiled fish. She had dessert with every meal"
"She made herself daily fruit salads with bananas and oranges. She enjoyed chocolate, sometimes indulging in a kilogram (2.2 lb) per week"
"Apart from aspirin against migraines she had never taken any medicine"

Remarkable also that the article states she only began to decline at the age of 110 when she was send into a nursing home
"According to one of her doctors, she had been quite healthy until she moved to the nursing home, and only began showing signs of aging during her stay.[38"

Remarkable also that the article states she only began to decline at the age of 110 when she was send into a nursing home
"According to one of her doctors, she had been quite healthy until she moved to the nursing home, and only began showing signs of aging during her stay.[38"
I wonder why...It certainly can't be because mainstream medicine is completely wrong and corrupt.

J

jb116

I stumbled upon the wiki page of the oldest verified person Jeanne Calment - Wikipedia

She also followed some peaty principles :
"Her breakfast consisted of coffee with milk and rusks."
"She enjoyed daube (braised beef) but was not keen on boiled fish. She had dessert with every meal"
"She made herself daily fruit salads with bananas and oranges. She enjoyed chocolate, sometimes indulging in a kilogram (2.2 lb) per week"
"Apart from aspirin against migraines she had never taken any medicine"

My gf's grandmother lived to 94. Loved to walk every where and ate lots of ice cream every single night her entire life. When she had a fall, she at the time went to the nursing home. That, was the beginning of the end.

Mauritio

My gf's grandmother lived to 94. Loved to walk every where and ate lots of ice cream every single night her entire life. When she had a fall, she at the time went to the nursing home. That, was the beginning of the end.
PUFA...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals