People in Quebec, Canada, are not allowed to leave home between 8 p.m. 5 a.m.

Drareg

Insanity, authoritarianism, the covid cult marches on.
Many folks must be thinking about what they would like to do with their public representatives these days.

mrchibbs

I'm in QC too. Still under curfew, but now it's 9:30pm

Scenes

We did all this in Melbourne, Australia months ago. The curfews have since ended, masks are now barely worn, cases have been at zero (or close to) for months.

I still think the whole thing is a crock, interested to see where it goes next. Are we used as an example on the other side of the world as a best practice approach to all this?

mrchibbs

We did all this in Melbourne, Australia months ago. The curfews have since ended, masks are now barely worn, cases have been at zero (or close to) for months.

I still think the whole thing is a crock, interested to see where it goes next. Are we used as an example on the other side of the world as a best practice approach to all this?

Here nothing is changing at all. It doesn't affect cases.

Last summer until July 18, we had no mandatory masks at all and bar and clubs were open and cases and deaths were next to nothing.

Vitamin D levels and summer in general seems to prevent people from getting sick to a massive extent.